• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath vs Nikola Tesla

Just make sure the FT character can't absorb lightning and it should be fine. That was where the shitstorm came from with Natsu and Laxus.

I'd rather avoid the Dragon Slayers. The NLF is quite common with them.

But this is derailing.

The match is done and we are in grace unless some other point comes, so it's not a big deal.

And the only part I rather disliked about the Laxus and Natsu match was absorbing lightning that hurts lightning absorbers. Galvanism is even supposed to make all incorporeal attacks just get absorbed and boost Tesla, but I didn't think he could absorb most of it if he even could absorb.

The problem is that there are people assuming that just because Natsu can do it all the Dragon Slayers can as well.

Yup, I'll give it that. It's what made people pay attention to inFamous

Lol remember how someone made a Yhwach vs The Beast after that?

It was good because it meant people were getting into inFamous

But it was bad because it meant people were grossly overestimating inFamous and were spamming them against characters who they had no chance at beating

I mean, Infamous vs Fate is general good, unless you pull the god one (Looking at you Gil). Majority of fate match are either didn't get any attention (because people didn't know so much servant aside F/SN, Zero, and Apo maybe?), get attention but abandoned, or goes in bad way if you pull a wrong move (Kiara vs Merc intensifies).

I also avoiding Naruto and FT match (since one is neutral and one is hating it), and if i want to make it use the underrated one.

@Monk

Jalter get stomped yes, Herc vs Cole is not a good match either.

I'm still hesitant to use Metal Gear Drago or Ragna lost long brother against Cole.

They both sound like they'd be pretty interesting matches, though Sigurd's death manipulation and Karna's damage reduction will prove to be hard obstacles to overcome

Back