• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole Macgrath vs Laxus Dreyar

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNBA3 said:
I do not reject other people's views, I simply present counter arguments that can Laxus can use to defeat Cole,

@PTX and they have statements that back up their clames as well with FT elements being real elements as they are part of nature. Thus he would have the ability to manipulate electromagnetic energy
No, you don't. You repeated one argument and ignored all counter arguments.

CNBA3 said:
Hey, the same can be said for you with repeating things that I countered anyway
Give in example of Dreyar absorbing lightning that bypasses absorption. That's all you ever had to do.

And that example is being he can simply exhaust his magic power to create a new vessel for the lightning to be absorbed

Actually he doesn't have to, since he can actually hurt Orga who is basically Cole but with more awesome lookinglightning

CNBA3 said:
Actually he doesn't have to, since he can actually hurt Orga who is basically Cole but with more awesome lookinglightning
7-B powering through Low 7-B resistance proves nothing.

Meh, i could go with a more yellow style outline, makes Orga's more menacing.

@Wright Hax is no different from one another when Laxus can handle stronger lightning

CNBA3 said:
Meh, i could go with a more yellow style outline, makes Orga's more menacing.

@Wright Hax is no different from one another when Laxus can handle stronger lightning
What lightning has he faced that's stronger than Cole's?

I didn't find any rule violated that I'm aware of. He's just arguing about things that has been debunked.

That should be a rule violation in itself really.

Oh, I forgot the fact that many of your arguments works from a vastly stronger version of Laxus. Right.

CNBA3 said:
Wall's lightning, Laxus was even weakened then

You would when you silence free speech
I need context here. If it's 7-B Laxus vs. 7-A Wall then outlier, if it's a different version then it doesn't apply to 7-B. Also, AP doesn't matter when Wall's hasn't shown to bypass resistance.

The lightning created by god compared by lightning from a human is quite the difference.

@No real difference as even weaker version of Laxus still works as this is a DS perk.

Not Outlier since Laxus became briefly that power after absorbing it. Same with DS eating power powerful elements in the past. It is no different in this case

CNBA3 said:
The lightning created by god compared by lightning from a human is quite the difference.

@No real difference as even weaker version of Laxus still works as this is a DS perk.

Not Outlier since Laxus became briefly that power after absorbing it. Same with DS eating power powerful elements in the past. It is no different in this case
Lightning that ignores resistance to lightning is better than lightning that doesn't no matter where it comes from.

Those versions need feats. We can't just assume that they can.

The Wright Way said:
I need context here. If it's 7-B Laxus vs. 7-A Wall then outlier, if it's a different version then it doesn't apply to 7-B. Also, AP doesn't matter when Wall's hasn't shown to bypass resistance.
It's from the last arc. So yeah, that doesn't apply here.

Which Laxus can handle, even if too difficult, he can do what DS can do. Natsu are flames that are on the level of dragons which can destroy mountains. Even ate flame element from Etherion which can destroy countries.

CNBA3 said:
Which Laxus can handle, even if too difficult, he can do what DS can do. Natsu are flames that are on the level of dragons which can destroy mountains. Even ate flame element from Etherion which can destroy countries.
Citation needed. He needs feats proving it. The other two statements apply to different characters.

CNBA3 said:
With Laxus can handle him
We've spent this entire thread proving he can't and you've spent the entire thread denying it. So, no. He can't. For reasons you refuse to accept.

Also, I doubt it was Schnee given he closed this in the first place.

I have been proving that he can and you proving he can't, so basically in the same boat, so he can for reasons you cannot come to accept.

No one else I can think of that would

CNBA3 said:
I have been proving that he can and you proving he can't, so basically in the same boat, so he can for reasons you cannot come to accept.

No one else I can think of that would
You know what, let's settle this right here. Give me solid evidence that this version of Laxus, the 7-B with no feats from characters unrelated to this debate or from future versions of Laxus, can absorb Cole's electricity. You can't say he can because Natsu did, they're different characters. You can't say he can because his 7-A version did because this isn't 7-A Laxus. You can't say he's smart enough to use that one ability because he's never used it before at all.

Then, you have to explain how he can kill Cole with Cole absorbing all of his attacks, staying miles away from him for most of the fight, and resurrecting every time he dies, when Cole has a massive strength and skill advantage over him.

Neither can really harm each other at this point, it doesn't matter if they are different characters, they share the same power but with different elements. It is not an ability, it is a trick to overcome and obstacle. Laxus can eat his electricity and gain his AP boost

CNBA3 said:
Neither can really harm each other at this point, it doesn't matter if they are different characters, they share the same power but with different elements. It is not an ability, it is a trick to overcome and obstacle. Laxus can eat his electricity and gain his AP boost
It's a trick that Laxus has never shown to have, use, or think of. Meaning he can't. That's how debating on this site works. He's not Natsu, prove he can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back