• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"Yeah, go ahead"
"But don't forget the deal... I'm not doing this for free..."

Lewis slowly walks out of the vehicle (idk if they're still in one, but I think they do iirc. If not, then he just walks out enough to see Deathwing in full display), not minding the flames nearby as he focused on checking if Thrones were still fine and alive.

A scientist— Belladonna, one that he knows. The others visible: Rizzuto, Caleb, and this mysterious odd one... Noah. Some later conversation would suffice after this, but for now, the dragon is his main priority.

He gave one last glance at the dragon, as if he's waiting for something to happen.

Last edited:
(@DaReaperMan, you are the next)
(Woo. Hoo.)

Deathwing moved his wing, the attack to it sparking off and bowling through the attempt to slow him down via Telekinesis, or maybe he was using his own Telekinesis to counter-act it? Who knows for sure, but Palaria was pulled put of dodge and blasted the black dragon in the side of the head with Ice, while it did... well all bit nothing, it did annoy the seemingly indestructible dragon, and it was a message to everyone Palaria could say without screaming it out: Deathwing is invincible when the seeming metal on his body is struck, but he can be damaged by attacking his scales, something the massive Dragon knew as well, and so he flapped his wings, the sheer force of wind throwing everyone off and giving him some space, before he barreled forward, purposely going a bit into the ground to kick up a mini sandstorm into the air that glassed, sharp sparks flying everywhere as he went for his prey...(Palaria)

Noah saw this, the group needs to go back to a safe position, it was the best, so she tried to buy time, she began to dodge the objects with great agility and generated an electric aura around her, she snapped a finger magnetically attracted a broken car and reforming it into a large spear, which she threw at Deathwing, improving it with her ability so that DW can be damaged, in addition to being able to direct it so it could hit regardless if he dodges it

“Preparations almost complete... a backwards flight and Belle retreats. The violent currents are stronger than ever, shards that fly in pursuit lose velocity as they approach until halting. This halt is either to a fall or stagnating in the air.

“Need a hand?” an horizontal arm swing with the palm facing down follows Noah's wake, as if meaning to split the atmosphere...and split the atmosphere she does.

Force is added to the spear launched and all that fills space is forced to give way. Vacuum and a shockwave of calamitous power follows. This force combines with those already acting upon the spear to further increase its attacking power. A mock-singularity point dragging all, destroying all. There is never a reduction in speed, and only perpetual increase in the exerted power.

Belle had just begun to demonstrate the quality that gives Psych-O-Ouroboros's namesake.

Last edited:
Deathwing snarled and his eyes narrowed, but... she was playing a game, one he could turn to his favor, if of course, he could force Belle to take casualties she wanted to avoid...

The massive plated dragon was fast in his movement, one quick move of a claw catapulted Belle right back into the fray, though Palaria's quick thinking slid her beside the skinny woman with a sheet of ice, while Deathwing took advantage of the homing capabilities of the massive spear sent his way to go for one massive clawed 'hand', only to proceed to catch it with the other and crush it, clearly this wasn't his first time dealing with attacked that homed in

"He not playing games anymore...!" Palaria warned quickly as Deathwing reared his head back, before the sound hit.

If there was a voice, a roar, a bellow, a yell, a shout, or anything else that could actually wake the dead, that sound that rattled the vehicles, threw sand into the air like heavy rain, and rumbled all throughout the entire base with a metallic hue so recognizable that one could wonder if Deathwing spoke telepathically, was it. but there was no time to debate that now, the heat that burst the air was a telltale sigh that Deathwing planned to scorch earth the place with Lava and Brimstone, and the signs of it beginning to show up were definitely a problem

Last edited:
(Figures. All this time waiting to play Transformation and I still broke the link the first time. )
(f)

Deathwing snarled and his eyes narrowed, but... she was playing a game, one he could turn to his favor, if of course, he could force Belle to take casualties she wanted to avoid...

The massive plated dragon was fast in his movement, one quick move of a claw catapulted Belle right back into the fray, though Palaria's quick thinking slid her beside the skinny woman with a sheet of ice

"He not playing games anymore...!" Palaria warned quickly as Deathwing reared his head back, before the sound hit.

If there was a voice, a roar, a bellow, a yell, a shout, or anything else that could actually wake the dead, that sound that rattled the vehicles, threw sand into the air like heavy rain, and rumbled all throughout the entire base with a metallic hue so recognizable that one could wonder if Deathwing spoke telepathically, was it. but there was no time to debate that now, the heat that burst the air was a telltale sigh that Deathwing planned to scorch earth the place with Lava and Brimstone, and the signs of it beginning to show up were definitely a problem
(erh, what happened to the amplified homing spear that goes to the weak point that you gave yourself?-_-)

The massive plated dragon was fast in his movement, one quick move of a claw catapulted Belle right back into the fray, though Palaria's quick thinking slid her beside the skinny woman with a sheet of ice, while Deathwing took advantage of the homing capabilities of the massive spear sent his way to go for one massive clawed 'hand', only to proceed to catch it with the other and crush it, clearly this wasn't his first time dealing with attacked that homed in
Suddenly, Belle was caught by a blur, one mistaken for a gust of wind. One made by the dragon's wings? No one knows.

Said gust had more to offer than just causing a particular individual to be retreated. The rain of hard-hitting sand was fortunately— or rather, temporarily— stopped by shields made of... something, clearly shaped to protect those important, as is with it being unable to defend the places that which are already destroyed, not wanting to waste energy.

Noah was surprised to see how the lava and brimstone wave was stopped but came back to itself.

"Now that I think about it" she murmured before thinking of something

"Hey Caleb are you there, do we still have that telepathic link?" Noah thought

Noah was surprised to see how the lava and brimstone wave was stopped but came back to itself.

"Now that I think about it" she murmured before thinking of something

"Hey Caleb are you there, do we still have that telepathic link?" Noah thought
"Correct. Guessing you have a plan?" He held his middle and pointer finger up to his ear as if communicating through a transceiver. They stood atop a upended truck, staring off at the fissures and magma skewed across the land. They could feel the warmth of it brush across their face even from a distance. They felt as if they were staring directly at the gates of hell... and yet that didn't deter them. They weren't going to enter the gates of hell, no. They plan to kick the front door down.

"Correct. Guessing you have a plan?" He held his middle and pointer finger up to his ear as if communicating through a transceiver. They stood atop a upended truck, staring off at the fissures and magma skewed across the land. They could feel the warmth of it brush across their face even from a distance. They felt as if they were staring directly at the gates of hell... and yet that didn't deter them. They weren't going to enter the gates of hell, no. They plan to kick the front door down.
"More or less, it's mainly to make our new friend use her ability on this big guy. I think you can easily convince her by using her father as extortion." She thought

"More or less, it's mainly to make our new friend use her ability on this big guy. I think you can easily convince her by using her father as extortion." She thought
"She'd probably be willing to work with us even without threatening him.. we are under attack and he's in a bad spot as of right now. I think if we just promised to help them out they'd be more than open to your plan."

"Talk to her about what?" Marcy asked, her voice coming from behind Noah
"Forget it Caleb, I already have her in front of me" she thought before talk with Marcy

"Well, how you see that big guy
is throwing lava and crystal like crazy, since the humans here are your only nearby food source, I thought you could take advantage and give us a hand to prevent us all from dying, besides you owe it to him" she said while pointing at Darren

is throwing lava and crystal like crazy, since the humans here are your only nearby food source, I thought you could take advantage and give us a hand to prevent us all from dying, besides you owe it to him" she said while pointing at Darren
"Yeah, I'm keeping him alive. But it's more useful for him the more of these guys are dead. Same logic for you all actually" Marcy replied

"Yeah, I'm keeping him alive. But it's more useful for him the more of these guys are dead. Same logic for you all actually" Marcy replied
"To be honest, I want those guys dead too, but that big guy is after that girl and since the team are with her I doubt he'll stop bothering us unless you make something."

Suddenly, Belle was caught by a blur, one mistaken for a gust of wind. One made by the dragon's wings? No one knows.

Said gust had more to offer than just causing a particular individual to be retreated. The rain of hard-hitting sand was fortunately— or rather, temporarily— stopped by shields made of... something, clearly shaped to protect those important, as is with it being unable to defend the places that which are already destroyed, not wanting to waste energy.
“I said that I don't need protection,” Lewis was the only one who could pull this off. Belle clicks her tongue “there are better uses of your time but thanks for buying me some.” Belle didn't know DW as well as Palaria, true. That didn't mean that she would stroll into a fight with it unprepared.

With the spear crushed...a vessel was destroyed but none of the forces acting upon it were lost. Those were her actual weapon.

“Deviations within expected range so far. Omega. Beta. 10¹²°..” these mental shortcuts are her keys to interfere with space. One-upping Deathwing in direct confrontation was impossible but also never the plan. “10¹²°.” the invisible forces turn into a shape spiral, pulling in currents of the atmosphere far and wide, dispersing the heat in a scale to match. That then darts in renewed assault against DW's scales like a storm commanded by human hand. Or all-purpose warhead of invisible, amorphous power in the making. Anyone's flavor to choose.

“I said that I don't need protection,” Lewis was the only one who could pull this off. Belle clicks her tongue “there are better uses of your time but thanks for buying me some.” Belle didn't know DW as well as Palaria, true. That didn't mean that she would stroll into a fight with it unprepared.
"It's best not to get overconfident on threats like these, trust me..." the same cliche quote: Fear the old man in a profession where young people die... Or something along those lines.
With the spear crushed...a vessel was destroyed but none of the forces acting upon it were lost. Those were her actual weapon.

“Deviations within expected range so far. Omega. Beta. 10¹²°..” these mental shortcuts are her keys to interfere with space. One-upping Deathwing in direct confrontation was impossible but also never the plan. “10¹²°.” the invisible forces turn into a shape spiral, pulling in currents of the atmosphere far and wide, dispersing the heat in a scale to match. That then darts in renewed assault against DW's scales like a storm commanded by human hand. Or all-purpose warhead of invisible, amorphous power in the making. Anyone's flavor to choose.
With the non-existent spear about to hit this winged creature, Lewis made his way from up top towards...
"To be honest, I want those guys dead too, but that big guy is after that girl and since the team are with her I doubt he'll stop bothering us unless you make something."
"I'm guessing you're the individual on the records..." was the voice heard by Noah, before a loud thud hit the structure they're standing on, yet controlled so that the one passenger he's carrying via flesh isn't shaken nor in discomfort. "Noah, was it?" inquiry aside, though one may find this to be an inconvenient time to do it, cooling off— literal— would be the best in these... hot times.

Last edited:
"Alright, sure" Marcy replied before vanishing once again
(Let's assume Marcy told this to Noah before Lewis acted)
"I'm guessing you're the individual on the records..." was the voice heard by Noah, before a loud thud hit the structure they're standing on, yet controlled so that the one passenger he's carrying via flesh isn't shaken nor in discomfort. "Noah, was it?" inquiry aside, though one may find this to be an inconvenient time to do it, cooling off— literal— would be the best in these... hot times.
"than-" Noah couldn't thank Marcy since she was taken by this voice, after hearing him speak she was able to pull herself together

"Wow, yes, a hello would have been enough" she said.

(Let's assume Marcy told this to Noah before Lewis acted)

"than-" Noah couldn't thank Marcy since she was taken by this voice, after hearing him speak she was able to pull herself together
His aura reflected something she and many others remember very well. Only those of extreme strength will only have their aura be reflected by it— like a mirror of the malice given physical form. But unlike Efrain or Soma, his was a faint flickering torch, one enough to set anyone aflame to those too close.
"Wow, yes, a hello would have been enough" she said.
"I take that you have a last name...?" a weird question, yet one without deliberate purpose.

His aura reflected something she and many others remember very well. Only those of extreme strength will only have their aura be reflected by it— like a mirror of the malice given physical form. But unlike Efrain or Soma, his was a faint flickering torch, one enough to set anyone aflame to those too close.

"I take that you have a last name...?" a weird question, yet one without deliberate purpose.
"Honestly, I've lived this long without the need to go into much detail about things like name beyond just Noah, I've forgotten my last name" she excused herself but was also half true, she never need to say her last name since she have no one

"Honestly, I've lived this long without the need to go into much detail about things like name beyond just Noah, I've forgotten my last name" she excused herself but was also half true, she never need to say her last name since she have no one
"You've forgotten or refuse to tell?" he raised an eyebrow, suspicious about her statement, "Either way... It's not wise to pry into your information lest it's necessary..." he continued, gently placing Belle to a comfy chair he made near him and turning his gaze to the dragon, "I've come here..." and have his face go back to Noah, "To fetch Thrones, as per his orders."

"You've forgotten or refuse to tell?" he raised an eyebrow, suspicious about her statement, "Either way... It's not wise to pry into your information lest it's necessary..." he continued, gently placing Belle to a comfy chair he made near him and turning his gaze to the dragon, "I've come here..." and have his face go back to Noah, "To fetch Thrones, as per his orders."
“I know that we'll be here for a while. Yet there's this tiny little detail that you missed....I am fighting a dragon, Ceallagh. said Belle, who was having none of this therapy. Her eyes were only on the range of responses to combat stimuli in this field of battle. “Keep the chair. With or without waterboarders, scientists are used to staying up whether they want to or not.”

Last edited:
“I know that we'll be here for a while. Yet there's this tiny little detail that you missed....I am fighting a dragon, Ceallagh. said Belle, who was having none of this therapy.
"Oh, thought I was carrying a child... Apologies..." replied Lewis who dissipated the chair with a sigh, causing Belle to either fall should she remained sitting.
Her eyes were only on the range of responses to combat stimuli in this field of battle. “Keep the chair. With or without waterboarders, scientists are used to staying up whether they want to or not.”
With his right hand raised, a blue revolver was conjured, placing his index finger near the trigger and having it spin around, "The deal I made with your leader still has to happen.."

"Oh, thought I was carrying a child... Apologies..." replied Lewis who dissipated the chair with a sigh, causing Belle to either fall should she remained sitting.

With his right hand raised, a blue revolver was conjured, placing his index finger near the trigger and having it spin around, "The deal I made with your leader still has to happen.."
Belle simply floats. “Better. And yeah you'd think said leader would actually make a move while his convoy is vaporized but you all saw what happened to me last time I asked or complained about communication skills around here.”

Belle simply floats. “Better. And yeah you'd think said leader would actually make a move while his convoy is vaporized but you all saw what happened to me last time I asked or complained about communication skills around here.”
Lewis didn't speak and just stared at Deathwing, slowly putting the rooster head.

The energy... did nothing as Deathwing excreted magma from his body, like an impossible barrier of heat and Fury, which Deathwing was getting Furious, magma erupted from all around, but more importantly, her was destroying the vans and vehicles... all of them, if he couldn't end Palaria here, he'd have to do it another time, but taking away the transportation? Yes, that was worth sticking into a fight on neutral ground.

Deathwing... laughed as he rose into the air with wings of fire and death and swept across every vehicle in sight, reducing them to unsalvageable Molten metal and glass, and cracking open the earth under them, nothing seemed to stop the... almost Invincible dragon.

Time seemed to slow for Palaria, she knew she couldn't end it with this opening, but it was more then enough to save everyone there, so her arms rose, one gripping the golden disk and the other gripping her wrist for stability and she began to charge, to anyone looking or paying attention, it was glowing and golden energy was swirling, it was like a weapon from God himself was made handheld for the express purpose of this very moment...

The energy... did nothing as Deathwing excreted magma from his body, like an impossible barrier of heat and Fury, which Deathwing was getting Furious, magma erupted from all around, but more importantly, her was destroying the vans and vehicles... all of them, if he couldn't end Palaria here, he'd have to do it another time, but taking away the transportation? Yes, that was worth sticking into a fight on neutral ground.

Deathwing... laughed as he rose into the air with wings of fire and death and swept across every vehicle in sight, reducing them to unsalvageable Molten metal and glass, and cracking open the earth under them, nothing seemed to stop the... almost Invincible dragon.
Lewis gave a look at the dragon as he slowly floats up with his couch. There was many things he could take into account when fighting a high-level Waterboarder like this, but said tactics he had against him would be best if there weren't as many people on the way.

"So just magma and invulnerability..." he thought, "Sixth would do the work, but the conditions aren't met yet..."

Tilting his head, he'd create more puppets to surround the not-so-cold-but-basically-a-volcano esque of an area. These puppets held something different than the last one, either from a test or a way to measure the dragon's power— it was toxins.

Poison-like gas spread around the area, though catered not to injure any humans, only focused on the dragon. Weakening or inflict continuous damage would do enough, more than enough for a set up eve.ln

Time seemed to slow for Palaria, she knew she couldn't end it with this opening, but it was more then enough to save everyone there, so her arms rose, one gripping the golden disk and the other gripping her wrist for stability and she began to charge, to anyone looking or paying attention, it was glowing and golden energy was swirling, it was like a weapon from God himself was made handheld for the express purpose of this very moment...
Palaria would see someone running towards her, "Where the f**k did my Gameboy go!?" he yelled at angrily, approaching the girl as he saw the golden disc, "That dragon must've been the one the floating chick told, damnit..."

Back