• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

He handed over a loaded crossbow to Caleb
"Unconventional, but that'll do." They grab onto the handle and start perching near the window.
"Make sure no one else gets in here." They take aim down the sight. They wait a bit longer to get a grasp of what they're planning to do, as nothing so far has caused any harm to Rizzuto.

"Unconventional, but that'll do." They grab onto the handle and start perching near the window.
"Make sure no one else gets in here." They take aim down the sight. They wait a bit longer to get a grasp of what they're planning to do, as nothing so far has caused any harm to Rizzuto.
"And so begins the epic fight that may end our enemy! Awaken the champion and send him away!" Voyant said to two specific members among the group.

"Oh and Robert, stand on my left".

Rizzuto's eyes suddenly opened wide, a feeling of aggression clouding his thoughts as he disappeared from where he laid. As it did, the vehicles all around begin to swerve, to the left, seemingly without end. Looking at that direction, they could see what was there.

The dragon and the chosen champion now stood face to face. A fight shall now commence!

"And so begins the epic fight that may end our enemy! Awaken the champion and send him away!" Voyant said to two specific members among the group.

Rizzuto's eyes suddenly opened wide, a feeling of aggression clouding his thoughts as he disappeared from where he laid. As it did, the vehicles all around begin to swerve, to the left, seemingly without end. Looking at that direction, they could see what was there.

The dragon and the chosen champion now stood face to face. A fight shall now commence!
"They're using him..."

Rizzuto stared down the dragon with an expression of pure hatred on his face before using his knew found power to forcefully restrain the dragon and lock it in place against its will as he entered the dragon's mind to continue the battle there.

"How the hell do I stop this?!" Caleb drops the crossbow, tearing a loose shard of glass from the window, tucking it in their pocket. and runs out to confront the Roadrunners on their audacity to use his man.

"How the hell do I stop this?!" Caleb drops the crossbow, tearing a loose shard of glass from the window, tucking it in their pocket. and runs out to confront the Roadrunners on their audacity to use his man.
"Bring him in" Voyant "said" to a particular gangster, followed by Caleb quickly disappearing from the truck he was on, reappearing on the roof where Rizzuto was once kept on

"Bring him in" Voyant "said" to a particular gangster, followed by Caleb quickly disappearing from the truck he was on, reappearing on the roof where Rizzuto was once kept on
Their head shoots left and right. The sudden shift of position threw them off for a brief moment. However, they quickly regain their bearings. Giving Voyant a nasty glare.
"What the hell are you doing with him?!"

Their head shoots left and right. The sudden shift of position threw them off for a brief moment. However, they quickly regain their bearings. Giving Voyant a nasty glare.
"What the hell are you doing with him?!"
"He has been chosen for his potential. In his future lies the possibility in him bringing the downfall of the dragon" Voyant's "words" rung in Caleb's head.

"He has been chosen for his potential. In his future lies the possibility in him bringing the downfall of the dragon" Voyant's "words" rung in Caleb's head.
"And you didn't think about running this by me at all? What's wrong with your people?! At least send someone out there to help him!" Their slowly elevating anger was present in both their tone and body language. Twitching, balling up their fists, putting their hands up in confusion, messing with their hair. The works.

"And you didn't think about running this by me at all? What's wrong with your people?! At least send someone out there to help him!" Their slowly elevating anger was present in both their tone and body language. Twitching, balling up their fists, putting their hands up in confusion, messing with their hair. The works.
Voyant said nothing for a while, simply peering through the possibilities involving the person standing before him. A look of intrigue began to form as well as a bit of pity.

"Many of us did not have the choice, we simply accepted the honor of this possibility. I can see why you are distressed, prisoner and significant other. Allow me to make it up for you. From what I've seen, the possibility of Rizzuto's survival increases with your support. Perhaps you may be able to save him from a demise that has befallen many" he "explained".

Voyant said nothing for a while, simply peering through the possibilities involving the person standing before him. A look of intrigue began to form as well as a bit of pity.

"Many of us did not have the choice, we simply accepted the honor of this possibility. I can see why you are distressed, prisoner and significant other. Allow me to make it up for you. From what I've seen, the possibility of Rizzuto's survival increases with your support. Perhaps you may be able to save him from a demise that has befallen many" he "explained".
"Than put me out there with him! I had too many close calls for him to die here."

"Than put me out there with him! I had too many close calls for him to die here."
Voyant merely nodded and soon Caleb reappeared... just next to the truck, finding himself almost run over by many of the vehicles sweeping past.

"Wait a second..." Voyant thought.

"So that's why it was so dark... READY YOUR POSTS! HE'S COMING!"

Last edited:
The sky blackened and the earth heaved, yet nothing could be seen, an orange light was the only thing one could see, and it grew closer, the presence of Deathwing coming as the light got brighter and brighter, and then... nothing.

In an instant, the earth beyond the hill and right next to the base exploded with the massive Black Dragon, who with wings of fire and wordless scorn barreled into the base and shattered the walls, taking a physical avatar 8 feet tall and dawned in the black armor and magma, before immediately identifying his target

"Palaria!" Deathwing roared before rushing the woman, who dived to get behind others and finishing her roll behind Dene, while the mad dragon changed trajectory and broke the earth apart with his abilities, Magma spewing out in superheated droves at almost every prisoner lined up, especially Dene and, behind him, Palaria
(Ok Reaper you can't do that it doesn't really make any sense seeing as Deathwing is currently getting held down by Telekinesis and getting his mind assaulted by Rizzuto who is currently getting amped to his full potential which essentially gives him This powerset.)

Last edited:
(Ahem: "Ok Reaper you cant have your character have common sense")

(No seriously, the last time the Roadrunners seemingly put someone in front of Deathwing to fight, it was Calleagh, and Deathwing took a decent L... so why would he try and fight someone he A. Isnt there for(He's there for Palaria), and B. The Roadrunners seem confident can give him another L?)
(Bro I full on edited the post explaining why you can't do what your currently doing)

(Also I'm already arguing this with Pepper on discord, so yeah.)

(So, Unknown LS Telekinesis vs Class 100 LS dragon. Cute. Not working.)

(Also, if your character gets basically every power in fiction under any circumstances... well why would that be balanced? Im sorry but in the process of making Deathwing and Palaria, i got asked to keep it balanced, if having Ragnarök levels of hax is what's called balanced i have a couple profiles to overhaul and considering im the guy most used to Ragnarök levels of bullshit here, nobody, not even me, would like that.)

(Oh, and Rizzuto's profile doesnt reflect any of this, if I gotta stick to the profiles, you gotta to the profiles, so Rizzuto is neither mindfucking Deathwing with his "Limited Mind Manipulation"[not that he'd want to, Deathwing probably just Deadpool's his ass, AKA is too insane to **** with without problems if they can even endure it at all] nor is he restraining Deathwing due to lack of LS and the fact that Body control generally only really applies to organics. Spoiler alert, Deathwing's in his natural form, i dont think he's organic)
(Reaper that was the whole point of ******* ritual Pepper just had the road raiders pull off as it allowed Rizzuto to harness the full potential of his abilities something he can't normally do or would even be able to truly achieve. The reason there's no profile for this is because its ******* temporary and not permanent so there's no real need to make an entire ******* profile for the level of power he currently has because it will probably be gone by the time he's done fighting Deathwing. Also did you ******* read the description of the power he's using right now the LS for his TK is currently infinite meaning yeah, he can easily restrain Deathwing who only has class 100 TK.)

"Underground! Underground!" Palaria called out to everyone within shouting/screaming distance in terms of hearing, rushing to where Rizzuto was placed as bait, deep down there was still fear, but she knew that with this much support they may be able to get Deathwing to retreat... but there was always that room for doubt

Last edited:
Jackie raised his eyes when he heard the screams, he stood up and although he was at a considerable distance but he understood what she meant, Deathwing tried to make a hole under them.

"Everyone move, it's coming from under the ground" The boy yelled as he began to run after Palaria.

Hearing the guards panic over and over, made Dene woke up from his sleep as he facepalms himself really hard.

"Ты должно быть разыгрываешь меня! (You gotta be kidding me!)" Dene said to himself as he made his way to see what really is going on.

Meanwhile...

"Hm?" Lewis raised an eyebrow, glancing at the Gang leader.

Last edited:
"The ground rumbled, before shattering, magma filling the cracks and even overflowing, and the temperature of the base increased by at least twenty degrees Fahrenheit due to the open flowing magma, and the entire area was bathed in black smoke and firey light.

If Palaria's shouts weren't enough to say their target avoided the front line, the extreme sound from that area definitely was...

"Palaria!" Deathwing bellowed, almost as loud as the shattering earth just milliseconds earlier, and for anyone who'd even remotely knew Deathwing, he never used individuals names, even on multiple encounters, so the fact he'd call out a specific name of someone so unnotable in the gang definitely spoke that something was off with this attack

But nobody had time to respond immediately, as Deathwing took a breath in and breathed Molten fire, swinging his head around to cause the most damage and melt the most things possible before spotting his prey...

Palaria stopped hollering, moving her hands up to create ice as Deathwing unleashed a single blast she barely blocked with the ice and sent her cannoning back to where once she came to Jack and Jackie

Noah was in the darkest side of the cell, she heard the noise of the events that is taking place, however she concentrated on her task at hand, if her calculations are correct the guards were distracted so it was time to act fast, for someone who can manipulate her body it was only necessary to create a moderately sized opening and be able to escape from the cell under the truck, these people had taken her discomfort to the limit, now it was time to demonstrate which is the race superior in this planet.

Moving like air, Noah materialized outside and stealthily she got behind the guards so with a quick movement she would knock them out of the game with a quick movement, after checking whether or not there was anyone watching she disguised herself, getting her more human form, which erased her presence and replaced it with a false one to avoid being detected by the senses and contraband of the others both humans and Waterboarder alike, satisfied she quickly got out and placed herself between the vehicles as one of them in search of her companions while the chaos happens.

"Dene, Cale, Sofía, Rizzuto'" Said Noah in her human form, looking for her friends
"The ground rumbled, before shattering, magma filling the cracks and even overflowing, and the temperature of the base increased by at least twenty degrees Fahrenheit due to the open flowing magma, and the entire area was bathed in black smoke and firey light.

If Palaria's shouts weren't enough to say their target avoided the front line, the extreme sound from that area definitely was...

"Palaria!" Deathwing bellowed, almost as loud as the shattering earth just milliseconds earlier, and for anyone who'd even remotely knew Deathwing, he never used individuals names, even on multiple encounters, so the fact he'd call out a specific name of someone so unnotable in the gang definitely spoke that something was off with this attack

But nobody had time to respond immediately, as Deathwing took a breath in and breathed Molten fire, swinging his head around to cause the most damage and melt the most things possible before spotting his prey...

Palaria stopped hollering, moving her hands up to create ice as Deathwing unleashed a single blast she barely blocked with the ice and sent her cannoning back to where once she came to Jack and Jackie
Jackie catches Palaria after she was thrown into the air.

"Oh shit"

"If anything's awry and breaks the deal, you know what will happen..." Lewis replied seriously, crossing his arms.
"I assure you, it won't" the leader explained before walking away, climbing up the truck to rally his troops.

"The dragon has arrived! All troops, open fire!"

Jackie, he watched as Deathwing started to wreak havoc everywhere.

"We must take cover and formulate a plan of attack" he told Palaria.
---------
Elsewhere, Noah was moving from one vehicle to another quickly, she saw how Deathwing was wreaking havoc in the distance, a favorable distraction, she just had to get her teammates out of here, so she kept looking carefully in search of where they can hold her comrades prisoner

Jackie, he watched as Deathwing started to wreak havoc everywhere.

"We must take cover and formulate a plan of attack" he told Palaria.
---------
Elsewhere, Noah was moving from one vehicle to another quickly, she saw how Deathwing was wreaking havoc in the distance, a favorable distraction, she just had to get her teammates out of here, so she kept looking carefully in search of where they can hold her comrades prisoner
Jack stalled the flame a bit, but by that point nobody was in the line of fire...

"Ugh..." Palaria grunted, before rushing in-between the vehicles, trying to pull Deathwing's attention away from others and to her, and coincidentally, Noah, whom Deathwing spotted and assessed as someone in the way of his Victory, raising one massive black scaled clawed hand and slamming it onto the ground, cracking and breaking it and spurting out large amounts of magma to stop her escape, and with one flap of his smoldering great wings, he generated enough wind and energy to throw off his assailants' aim by a large amount and throwing choking black smoke everywhere, either missing him entirely, bouncing of the seemingly metallic plates on his body, or doing so minor of damage that it was all but useless.

"What doing?!" Palaria yelled at Noah once she realized that Deathwing wasn't targeting her

Noah saw what was coming, so she backed up a bit and ran looking for a place to have cover, avoiding the lava as much as possible, she didn't want to relive the feeling of being submerged in lava.

There's an oversized chair in the air. Felt like seeing some object launched to the skies by a hurricane, except its flight was not as haphazard.

“Have it your way... ♪“ because in it was sitting an unamused Belle, singing the song of her torture while people burned to death below. This was proof that even the end of the world can't get rid of all the things wrong with it. “This doesn't count as breaking free from the chair.“ without even a smirk, she oversees the scorched field of battle. Proper escape would take too long for something as sudden as DW's move. The alternative was ripping the whole chair off and flying away, still attached to it.

Last edited:
Jackie notice something in the distance, de he couldn't distinguish well because of the smoke, however his instincts told him that it wasn't a threat and that he should figure out how to deal with Deathwing.

elsewhere, Noah go to another path in search of her friends while trying to dodge Deathwing

Sofia quickly took notice of the massive dragon who's shadow seemed to blot out the sun. Needless to say she was shocked, but she's also used to being shocked at this point.
"Dios mio, what is that thing?"
It wasn't exactly clicking with her that it was the creature that had the RR on the run that she heard about. She also took notice of Belle, though she wasn't going to crumple apart this time. She was tied to a chair and far away from her
"What's she... what the **** is even going on!?" She glanced around for any of her team members.

Caleb was looking for an opening in the massive dragon's defenses.

Back