• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cognito Ergo Sum: Moving Day (Game Thread 3)

Secundus moves his limbs around normally again, testing if everything is fully functioning. He remains quiet, listening to the machine speak and awaiting new directions.

I emit an irritated sigh.

"Okay, let's do it quickly and painfully," I exclaim to then telekinetically lift Abarim.

I protect him with a psychic barrier and throw launch him in the direction of the tectonic plate while I surround it with a psychic field to contain the damage.

"I am fine. All motor functions have been restored to peak efficiency. In addition, my capabilities and processing speed have increased." Secundus answers calmly, while also simultaneously attempting to discern if it is possible for him to communicate with the mass inside his body.

"Alright, ti-"

As Abarim shifted his pose a bit preparing for a punch to the sky, he's suddenly launched into the air at immense speed.

"NOT WHAT I WAS THINKING BUT....."

As he closes in, Abarim clenches his fist.

"HEAVEN'S SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Abarim punches the meteor, creating such a force that the physics around it warp and alter to create all the more impact.

Crunkledunk decides to create another homunvuli which travels to the area the cloud is originating from to observe more about it. Its main abilities are stealth and teleportation.

"My last contact with any human was a few years before things went down, when I was finalized before being left to myself. You are free to use this place as a refuge if you so desire."

Secundus finds that he can move as he would normally be able to, although the mass appears static and unresponsive. Puppen ends up wandering deeper into the facility, but their gut keeps telling them to take a certain path.

The combination of Abarim's attack and Silas' magicule wrap cause a vast cloud of debris to be shot upwards at vastly greater speeds, escaping earth's gravity entirely.

The new homunculi is on route, although the other one appears to be losing more and more ground as the gap between it and the creature shrinks. He hears a massive boom in the direction in which he saw that rock being thrown into the sky.

"Alright, thanks."

Sieg responds to the A.I.

The artifact user, having asked all he needed to know, decides to do something else, truning towards one of the other Everymen.

"Hey Solomon, mind if i ask you a favour ?"

Sieg asks him.

Secundus attempts to discern what the purpose of the mass is, what it is doing and why. Another body of his begins analyzing and investigating the facility, moving around it, while the final body runs mental simulations of battle in order to improve itself.

Crunkledunk calculates infinite possibilities to find the best way to manoeuvre his homunculis into the scattered debris of the meteorite explosion. It's also amps it's speed to the highest possible value and vibrates enough to make it intangible (this is speed 5 btw)

"Not particularly, no." the voice responds to Meretrix

Secundus can tell that the mass is made of the same random jumble of flesh as the thing that destroyed the bunker, but it appears to be separated from anything that could give it commands. Secondus 2 ends up vaguely following Puppen, finding that basically the entire structure is composed of a substance that super-conducts at practically any temperature.

Puppen eventually finds herself at a large, metal door, visually distinct from the rest of the complex due to seemingly being made of normal stainless steel. It doesn't have any handle, but it is rather clearly a door judging from the gaps between it and the walls.

Crunkle's homunculi is easily able to out-maneuver the mass, which is constantly having to take a moment to figure out where it even is.

The other homunculus continues his reconnaissance mission, as does the spacebound one continues out maneovring and now beginning to observe the mass- trying to learn as much as possible about it as well as trying to find an area where it can continue broadcasting its signals. Crunkledunk begins to discern where the others might have gone with his precognition in the back of his head.

''Now that Abarim has destroyed the tectonic plate I can also go and fix the problem in North America.'' I think to then teleport to the aforementioned place.

"Basically, i've got the ability to copy weapons and that one spear of yours would be handy to have, so could you mind handing it to me for a bit ?"

"Alright, now that we've taken care of tha-"

Abarim realizes John left without him.

"... Alright then."

Abarim casually kicks the air, bending Newton's third to send him flying across the sky, as he tries to sweep for whatever might be causing pieces of North America to fly off.

"Hmmm~? How interesting~!" She try's to push the door open. Her doll's stand gaurd, ready to pull her away and protect her if anything goes wrong.

"I guess there is no harm in that."

Solomon shifts to the Odin form and holds the spear out for Sieg to grab

"Here you are."

"Thanks."

Sieg takes the spear.

"I'll be back soon."

The artifact user says, as he find himself a corner and starts the procedure for activating Collector's effect.

Sieg kneels on the ground, then uses magicoules control to create a red circle, a sigil in the center which Gugnir in place on top of, while a subdle "aura" starts radiating, the coping process having started.

This will take a bit ...

"I do not believe so."

Samson opening the door appears to have simply entailed him poking it, as it beings to float backwards upon touch. There appears to be an extremely long hallway behind it, of which it takes most of the space.

The initial homunculus sees a figure punch the ground before instantly being flung past him at extreme speeds, apparently heading for the inland sea. The one in space is unable to discern much about the mass other than what it already knows, either due to a lack of real structure to analyse or the simple fact that everything worth bothering about has already been gleamed from it. It does, however, find that the mass would need to be moved further from the homunculus than the earth in order to not simply absorb the signals. Crunkle himself isn't really able to definitively tell where the others may have went, just that they weren't were they were before.

John finds himself floating over a vast sea, although he knows that it isn't THE sea. After a short moment, Abarim lands a few kilometers ahead of him, creating massive waves and causing a more than noticable amount of steam to form. They can both see a figure in the distance, seemingly just floating on top of the water.

@Dmua

"Two things, first ... nice jump and second, we have company", I communicate telepathically looking at the figure floating above the water.

Crunkledunk gets the homunculus in space to start creating controlled shockwaves to destroy chunks of the debris to mislead and lure the mass away, utilising a knowledge Crunkledunk has of its combat psychology via previous inspection

"Hi Crunkledunk, you've disappeared since we faced the lake beast," I say telepathically to the figure, acknowledging his presence.

Crunkledunk briefly raises his hand up from behind him, as if to greet or maybe even dismiss John- he seems focused on other things, though since your arrival he appeared to have relaxed slightly in the least some capacity.

"Ah, I remember you. Do you know what's causing North America to start being torn apart?"

Back