• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cognito Ergo Sum: Falling Action (Game Thread 2)

"I see."

Sieg says to the Nothing

I feel that something odd about how he baheaves, but i have to adress the elephant in the room

The arctifact user turns to face the person that came to him.

"What do you want Meretrix ?"

He asks the phychic woman.

"Eh, just want to know you more, you know, since we are a team now, i thought that it would be better if we know each other's srength and weakness"

I guess the fish isn't as interesting as I hoped, shame.

"Have fun with the vending machine, goodbye."

Solomon walks out of the room, seeking out either the gym or a library of sorts, either worked for him

Drite77 said:
"Eh, just want to know you more, you know, since we are a team now, i thought that it would be better if we know each other's srength and weakness"
"Sure, but, since you are the once asking, you go first."

Sieg responds

The man appears shocked for a moment before seeming to calm down. "It's no problem, really."

Secundus is able to cause portions of the objects to swap places, but the orientation and various other aspects of the parts and even the original objects appear warped.

"I was wondering when one of you would ask that. Come with me." Everet walks out of the gymnasium and seems to disappear into the wall opposite the door. Silas' training allows him to become noticably better at the creation of elements.

Puppen finds the lounge, which contains a drinks vending machine.

Solomon walks out of the lounge to see Everet walking into a wall opposite the gymnasium. Samson finds a sort of library, with several people giving him worried looks as he enters.

No better place to go, then.

Abarim follows Everet into the wall

"I just scare easily. In this state of mind, at least." He said. "Speaking of which, do you have a bathroom? I need to get this clown shit off of me for now."

"Hmmm~." Puppen's checks if any of her doll's have cash on them. Or if they have anything interesting on them in-general.

"Mh, so Jake ... I will go for a walk, you meanwhile ... do what you like", I say and then leave the room.

After a while I walk, I find Puppen in another room, her dolls are looking for something.

"Hey Puppen, what are you doing?" I ask with slight curiosity.

I give her a puzzled look and then see the vending machine.

With a simple gesture, I dismantle the central window, opening the machine containing the snacks.

"Take what you want, it will be our little secret", I chuckle slightly.

Puppen's baps John on the head. "Now now~, stealing from the people who give you shelter is no way to act my gray friend~."

@Overlord

"Well, fair enough. All of my powers use as fuel either my mind or the minds that are, well, will be in my Non Physical Pocket Reality, if ended up using to much of my own mind, i can get some temporally mental problems, such as hedache or losing movement of one of my members, albeit my mind can self regenerate from total destruction, so that is not an issue in the long run, and that is why i wanted Kelpie's mind, with his, this issue wouldn't come until much later."

Meretrix says, trying to justify the incident that happened

"Now the part with my powers, they are not that complicated, i can read, feel and control minds, attack directly the mind, ignoring physical endurance, make barriers of either constructs or telekinesis, maybe both if i want to, telekinesis that can tear apart matter on an atomic level and some other non interesting stuff. How about you pretty boy? What tricks can you do with your magicules?"

Meretrix says with a mocking tone to Sieg

Puppen's chuckles and pats John on the head. "A crime is a crime my morally gray frieeend~!" She spins away. One of her dolls does a debatably fake shrug and takes a candy bar. They wonder off.

I roll my eyes, telekinetically raising a bottle of cold tea and a packet of chips and then giving them to Puppen.

"Sure, anyway ... would you like to have a chat? After all we don't know much about each other", I say, taking a cereal bar and closing the vending machine.

"Ara~! Very well my fellow stage protagnist~!" Puppen's says with a strange but cheerful grin. Her dolls stare ominously.

"Ah~! Thats because we are all a part of one wonderful story~! If I'd have to make a guess, we'd be around the introduction of chapter two right about now~." She giggles to herself.

"Araa~! A tragedy can be a good story~! Not for the the main character of it of course, but it can be entertaining none the less~." She takes a sip of her tea, she has the smae strange grin. Her dolls contiune to stare ominously. Her dust-doll sits on Puppen's hat.

"For my part, I want to get to the point of this story where I find the descendants of my family and know if they are all right," I say,to then glancing at the dolls.

"Hey ... is it normal for them to look at me ... threateningly?"

"..."

If they have a problem with me they should just say so.

I go over the shelves, looking over some books that might contain some interesting information. (There were also terminals in the library right?)

"Araa~! Those actor's are just protetcive of moi~!" She says with the same strange smile. She takes another sip of her tea.

"I can understand ...", I murmur, still looking at the dolls.

"So ... your power is to create dolls? Do they know how to do anything other than floating and being overprotectives?"

@Drite

Sieg grunts irritated at the way Meretrix called him, thought he respects his part of the deal.

"My power is centered around creating objects, which i can manifest in my hands at will, thought only 3 at any given time."

"Currently those i have access to are:

Exacabur, the holiest of beam swords.

Gae Bulg, the barded spear that homes in to hearts..

Ruyi Jingu Bang, the size changing staff

Muramasa, the all-cutting demon sword.

Zeus' Aegis, a greatshield able to form an attack nullifing barrier.

Failnaught, a machine gun of sound arrows.

The Staff of Circe, magic staff that controls elements and casts barriers.

The Armor of Fafnir, armor that grants high portection against all conventional attacks.

Kavacha and Kundala, armor that protects against less conventional attacks.

The Three Sacred Treasures, items that allow to summon an undead army

The Eye of Horus, for info gathering and presence detection.

Healing Potions

All-Cures for curing desises and poisons

and Ea, the sword of existance rupture."

The artifact users says the contents of his treasury.

"Thought, i can expand the list of items i can create by analysing new objects."

Meretrix chuckle a little after Sieg grunts

"Well, at least you have some versatility, that is good, but how about you physical stats? You seem quite strong, but, like that old speech, appearances can be deceiving"

Meretrix says, again in a mocking tone

"Yeah ... a mystery", I say.

"Anyway, keep ... a toy for your little dust doll," I say, handing her a wooden horse that I carved from one of the table legs.

Then I leave the room, going to look for Evert, sensing his presence.

Back