• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cognito Ergo Sum: Falling Action (Game Thread 2)

"Could you please consider having emotions? I know that i didn't make a good case for them, but just try it in the future, i am not asking for you to keep them, and it doesn't need to be now, but just try it if you have the chance, ok?"

Ah shit, here we go again.

Jake sat down for a moment, and prepared mentally...

"I do not see much purpose to this, however I suppose considering the possibility would not cause any harm to my mission."

"Well isn't that weird."

Pawn to E4. Pass the turn.

"..."

"Are you ******** me?"

Pawn to D4.

Knight to C3.

Jakovich was... very confused.

"What the **** are you doing?"

Bishop to F4.

Pawn to C5

And anyway I have an advantage over him, he doesn't know that I can read his mind.I think with a slightly grin.

Stop reading my mind, cheater.

Pawn from D4 to C5, taking it.

Pawn from D6 to C5,taking it.

I just saw what you have in there, incredible how constantly you think about yourself. I reply telepathically.

@Phoenix

Meretrix gives a light smile

"Well, it is a start, anyway, good luck with your calculation things Secundus, see you around"

Meretrix says while waving at Secundus, leaving him alone

Ok, so, where was that excentric guy anyway? I think that his name was Sieg?

Meretrix thinks to herself as she feels everyone's mind in the bunker, going towards where supposedly Sieg was

@Overlord

Meretrix approaches Sieg while he talks to the Nothing, she stands there for a few seconds, observing he interacts with the Nothing, before talking to him

"So... how you're doing, erm, Sieg, right?"

Better get use to it.

Queen to D8, taking it.

Bishop to B8, taking the Knight.

Thanks.

Considering how that horse ignored most of the non fire related attacks, I need to work on my versatility in case I run into an enemy who can tank the stuff I can use right now.

I start practicing my use of magicules, using them to move around atoms to create different elements.

Castling to the left, King to C1, Rook to D1, enemy King in Check.

A content shrug. "I'll take that as an absolute win."

The tank is filled with only one species of fish, which appears to be some sort of bottom-feeding Trout.

"Very. It's likely that similar, if not even more serious, threats have emerged over time as well, since we lost contact with all extraterrestrial humans not long after things went south and something was spotted flying high into the atmosphere." Silas' practice goes rather smoothly, if not particularly fast. He finds himself easily able to create small clusters of specific elements, but larger wholes seem to be more difficult.

"We......don't really care about those, especially when no one can even see you in the first place to cause them to be problems." The Nothing responds.

A young man turns the corner in front of Stranger. "You too? People here are too......well, impersonal. All work and nothing else, really, granted some of them have chunks of their brain removed or remodeled anyways."

Secundus, now being left alone, continues analyzing. Soon after, he lifts up his hand, he attempts to use magicules to swap the position of two nearby objects by displacing space.

Eventually the music stops, and Abarim sits there, processing just how uplifting it was. It's like this song was made just for this situation. Even if the world is over, even if Abarim doesn't know what's going on, he needs to keep going onward.

... Then again, where is onward in this situation?

Abarim turns to Everet.

"You said earlier that the world is full of things we can't possibly deal with, burning continents and everything else. Are you certain there's no area where we can do something beyond strengthening for the occasion?"

Back