• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinsye

She/Her
So I made a calc which Darkanine promptly fixed here

This would upgrade Pinkie, AJ, RD and others who scale to Class K.

Thoughts?

Okay. Which characters would scale from this?

Okay, but isn't Applejack supposed to be an extremely strong earth pony, with earth ponies physically stronger than pegasi and unicorns?

Essentially, anyone physically comparable or superior to AJ or Dash. Adult Spike (most dragons, really) and probably Tempest should scale too.

They don't have profiles yet, but I think Ember, Garble, Spitfire and Big McIntosh also scale. The latter of which was capable of pulling entire houses, so it's consistent enough.

Antvasima said:
Okay, but isn't Applejack supposed to be an extremely strong earth pony, with earth ponies physically stronger than pegasi and unicorns?
She and Dash have been shown to be basically equals in most regards, and Derpy is more or less equal to Dash. Most of the time, it's said that Earth ponies have more stamina or resilience than others, not raw strength.

Hmm.. Derpy probably shouldn't scale, unless we take from Rainbow Falls that she's comparable to Dash.

Maud's physically superior to Dash so she scales, same with Chrysalis.

Pinkie probably scales too

Bump.

Should these be editted by now? I can do the edits myself if everyone's fine with it.

If you wish to make Darkanine's approved edits, and are very careful to handle them in a proper manner, it should be fine.

I have performed all the edits except for Rainbow Dash, as her page is locked.

Okay. Thanks. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back