• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All things pink go into this pie (Pinkie Pie CRT)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Normally I just link these to the respective @Lightbuster30 posts but I'm planning on making a match which will involve people who will heavily scrutinize the profiles so let's just make this official

FiM!Pinkie Pie

Remove the "Gag" from Teleportation. She has actually used this in combat and was even still in her opponent's line of sight. Scan below

Pinkie Sense

Remove "Slight" from precognition, "limited" from clairvoyance, and add these two to the both profiles (FiM!Pinkie gets Clairvoyance, EQG!Pinkie gets Precog). Both iterations are capable of utilizing Pinkie Sense with the scan here and for reasoning on why EQG!Pinkie gets this, I'll just quote @Lightbuster30 on this.

If I'm lucky, this'll go smoothly

Last edited:
It is still technically gag teleportation, she's just capable of using it offensively. But you can remove it if it's causing confusion.

Does EQG Pinkie Pie really have no other showings of Pinkie sense? I could've sworn she's demonstrated it at least once before. Regardless, I don't think that feat should be linked to Pinkie Sense at all, there's absolutely no proof beyond "well they work kinda similar".

Which doesn't even make sense, because Pinkie Sense is precognition via her body. However, it doesn't just give her an ability to know exactly everything in specific detail, since in Feeling Pinkie Keen she didn't even know what exactly a "doozy" was since she never experienced it before. Equestria Girls surely has never been experienced before, so she wouldn't know jack shit if it was actually Pinkie Sense.

So, with the lack of evidence pointing it to Pinkie Sense besides "well pinkie sense is a 6th sense" you can't really say it's the reason why EQG Pinkie knows all of that stuff.

Also an explanation given was just that it was the original Pinkie Pie so that's why she knew all of that. However, I don't think that's canon. It can be used as supporting evidence to prove intent though.

Does EQG Pinkie Pie really have no other showings of Pinkie sense? I could've sworn she's demonstrated it at least once before. Regardless, I don't think that feat should be linked to Pinkie Sense at all, there's absolutely no proof beyond "well they work kinda similar".

Which doesn't even make sense, because Pinkie Sense is precognition via her body. However, it doesn't just give her an ability to know exactly everything in specific detail, since in Feeling Pinkie Keen she didn't even know what exactly a "doozy" was since she never experienced it before. Equestria Girls surely has never been experienced before, so she wouldn't know jack shit if it was actually Pinkie Sense.
There is a quote she has that is kinda suspicious, that being

"You're from an alternate world and you're a pony princess there and the crown actually has a magical element embedded in it that helps power up other magical elements, and without it they don't work anymore, and you need them all to help protect your magical world, and if you don't get the crown tonight, you'll be stuck in this world and you won't be able to get back for, like, a really, really long time! [squee]"— To Twilight Sparkle, My Little Pony Equestria Girls

Yeah that's a gag thing that's not necessarily linking it to Pinkie Sense. There's no intrinsic link or that feat, especially because that feat is something that Pinkie Sense has never been shown once to do.

Yeah that's a gag thing that's not necessarily linking it to Pinkie Sense. There's no intrinsic link or that feat, especially because that feat is something that Pinkie Sense has never been shown once to do.
Wait, seriously? Didn't FiM!Pinkie also do this at the end of Equestria Girls? Somehow know about what had just been happening on the other side?

I’m fine with the top part having Pinkie’s gag teleportation being used in combat however,

In the EQG bloopers, both versions of pinkie met up so they could very well have conversed with each other physically which is why I suggest a “possibly” rating for Clarvoyiance

Wait, seriously? Didn't FiM!Pinkie also do this at the end of Equestria Girls? Somehow know about what had just been happening on the other side?
Yeah, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's Pinkie Sense. There's still no proof of the two abilities being linked. You could give Pinkie possible clairvoyance based on that, though I would be a bit more apprehensive due to the already given explanation and it being a gag feat and whatnot.

Not confident enough to comment on EQ, but it does seem clear for Equestria Pinkie that it's combat-applicable for dodging.

Which doesn't even make sense, because Pinkie Sense is precognition via her body.
So uh, I found something else

The entire premise of the short is Pinkie figuring things out that she shouldn't be able to know via some feeling in her gut which is actually literal based on the ending. These are also her universe's things so it's not FiM!Pinkie telling her that

That could work, I wouldn't exactly correlate it to Pinkie Sense though.
For precog reasoning?

Also you did say that
Pinkie Sense is precognition via her body.
Which this is also like that. Or at least pretty similar
The entire premise of the short is Pinkie figuring things out that she shouldn't be able to know via some feeling in her gut which is actually literal based on the ending.

Back