• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cioccolata & Secco vs Nightingale

Another Fate vs Jojo matches, and another first matches from after after a while, man its been a long time lel

Anyway let's go to the match, the insane doctor (with one of them have his "pet") will fight each other, who would win!!?

-Cioccolata are aided with his pet Secco

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Rome, Italy

-Starting range are 1 kilometers

-Arsenal for Cioccolata and Secco: Helicopter

-Win via death and incap!!

Thnightingale
Secco3

VS

-Cioccolata and Secco: 0

-Nightingale: 0

-Inconclusive: 0

Servants are resistant to Transmutation and Biological Manip '_'

And if Secco tries to BFR her underground, she one-shots, goes spirit form and comes back out.

While resistant, I think that's mostly due to the fact the transmutation and bio manip in question can't normally effect them. Green Day is a bit of a special case I think due to being a stand. It probably has enough mystery or whatever.

Secco probably does get one shot but all he needs to do is have Nightingale pulled into the ground (he doesn't even need to do it physically, he can effect the area around him) and that would cause a chain reaction via the mold consuming the body from bottom to top.

That's assuming that mold works.

Well then beats me. Although i do know that not all servants have equal resistances, the immunity can change greatly with some being only extremely minor. Something like Gil has a **** ton more immunity then other servants for example. What is nightingale's immunity looking like? I honesntly aint sure for her? could it be that her's aint that good and green day should be able to effect her?

Mash is the one with the resistance feat. Nightingale probably scales above due to being an actual Servant while Mash is just a demi-Servant.

Wait? Isn't that because Galahad has innate protection against abilities like that? Galahad is kind of a top tier defensive servant. I don't think it has anything to do with being Demi or not but rather who Mash is a demi of. Could be wrong though.

No Mash just straight up says to the master to stay back since only servants can resist it, it had nothing to do with Galahad

Yet Servants still have varying degrees of resistance and can be effected by it or immune to it depending on what it is or the source, Servants have been transmutated before so it ain't a catch all thing.

Thus comes the issue of what degree of resistance Nightingale has, because it clearly aint as good as Gil's or Saber's for example. Same with other abilities. And depending on when Mash says that (or even what it is, Im not even sure what the feat is, all I can really think of is Gorgon?), it may be suspect due to limited knowledge and she herself having a higher innate resistance then normal.

More Information is needed.

Yes her resistance would potentially be lower than Saber or Gil's due to lacking MR but the issue is that doesnt matter for this match. Her level of resistance would matter only Secco has transmutation that worked against people with resistances.

Since Oasis is baseline transmutation (it has never been shown to work on people who resist it) the fact that servants resist transmutation is enough, their level of resistance relative to other servants is irrelevant

I'm not sure why Mash's knowledge would be limited to Galahad's resistances either considering she spends time around plenty of other servants and she grew up in Chaldea researching this stuff

Potentially? No it straight up is, there ain't any potential in this, Nightgale ain't anything compared to the forementioned in that aspect. Cioccolata doesnt transmute? What are you talking about?

Uh, once again Green Day doesn't transmute, Secco does but not Green Day. And actually not quite, there's different types of transmutation and methods to do so, resisting transmutation doesn't automatically you can resist all methods or types, so I'm going to ask again, what even is the feat? Because I forget and if it was early on in the story I forget, it's been, uh, however long since the parts came out since I played em.

Why? Because if she's only going off herself as a baseline then it's already suspect, her growing up in Chaldea doesn't matter because prior to the singularities the amount of servans actually within Chaldea was miniscule. With only Da Vinci and Solomon, who she wasn't even aware existed. And the research? It ain't gonna give her this type of information.

Shhh I said Secco ovo

There are different resistance feats, blood fort andromeda and pandemonium cetus turn you into sludge (not sure if it's from transmutation but eh). The main feat comes from them resisting chaos tides iirc

Chaos tides are cellular level biomanip and they can also transmute you into a lamia while corrupting your mind

She isn't only going off of herself though and servants tend to know other servants base capabilities not just their own. Growing up in Chaldea does matter because not only is Da Vinci a useful source of information like this, but the research would give this kinda info

Those feats don't scale to every servant though if I'm not wrong? And as for the two things you mentioned, Servants aren't imune to em, they can survive but are effected none the less, just to a lesser degree. Their resistance is in fact a resistance but it doesn't allow the ability to no sell in the slightest. Although pandemonium would give resistance to Secco as they both liquiefy so that's a good resistance to have here.

If we're thinking of the same thing, Servants are explicitly not immune to chaos tides, direct contact completely ***** them even, like hardcore. I'm thinking of Tiamet, we are talking about the same thing right?

If it was in babylon where she said that then I can agree she'd have enough information at that point to make an educated judgement. Da Vinci while a genius and should know about a lot, shouldn't automatically know who resistant other servants are that she never met. At least at that point in the story pre singualirity 1.

Anyway Greenday can effect something to the point of dust, unsure if that's beyond celluar or not. And Greenday is kinda funky, it's bio-manip, but also shows a few examples of transmutation but also has the ability to spread it like an infection and virus skipping the former via the air, Green Day is actually funky looking at it, it has like 4 different ways to induce its effect as long as the condition of going dow is achieved.

Back