• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cin's surprise: Crocodile vs Iihiko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monarch Laciel said:
Doesn't Crocodile hit him once, and then his attacks stop working or something?
Its akin to "I cant be hit by the same technique twice". And I gave Croco the field advantage to make him more versatile.

Monarch Laciel said:
So Croco's got 9 shots (10 with a normal punch) to kill Iikiho?
Dehydratation... could work. Turning Iihiko into sand... could work.

His main disadvatange is that is cocky as hell and reliant on his DF, which Iihiko nulls and obliterates. If he werent willing to take attacks he'd have a better opportunity.

Iihiko will not oneshot from the start, tho. He likes enjoying himself, maybe that gives Croco an oppprtunity to actually be smart.

All these surprises....Just waiting for Matt's Surprise, Kalt's Surprise and Dragon's Surprise.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
All these surprises....Just waiting for Matt's Surprise, Kalt's Surprise and Dragon's Surprise.
Just you wait ovo

Hmmmm.

Well dehydration looks like it happens pretty quickly, so how long does it take for an attack to be "destroyed" and stop working on him after it connects?

Monarch Laciel said:
Hmmmm.

Well dehydration looks like it happens pretty quickly, so how long does it take for an attack to be "destroyed" and stop working on him after it connects?
Heh.

Funny thing is, it depends on his mood. He can let you attack him or he can say "lolnope" and the attack collapses (and if its physical, your body gets hurt). Whatever he consideres "fresh".

Y'all know Iihiko is still banned in VS matches, right? Unless this got changed since this morning when I was last editing the power descriptions

Move this over to fun and games board

No... shoot...

He is banned? Still? I thought it applied only when he was "Unknown".

Even without The Hero, he is still a walking NLF. The thing is, we don't actually know fully if If He Needed The Hero to Ignore Ajimu's abilities, which is a mind screw, but don't forget that Medaka also used all of Ajimu's skills on him and they still didnt do shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back