• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinnamon Roll vs Perverted Teddy Bear 5-2-0 (Void)

But the sword does allude to that Eri has an above Lifting Strength than our assumptions of what little girl would have.

... ****, is there really no way Kon can fight back? Maybe I should Unequal Speed.

i mean unless the sword is like paper mache, cardboard or is completly hollow, other than that? yeah, it'd probably be above what normal little girls can lift.

@Bob

Stomps can't be added. Eri has already stomp through 3 matches and now this is her 4th.

She stomped:

• A Honey Bee
  • A Wasp
  • A Tarantula
  • And now a living Teddy Bear
Can't put her up against other kids because she'll one shot them.

If Eri turns out to legitimately be the strongest 10-C on the Wiki, I swear...

There are a couple ways I can think of that, in general, a skilled plush toy could beat a small child in a fight. One would be jumping from a high place and hitting the child with the bead of the nose or the eye. The other way would be to get a chunk of stuffing or a limb stuck in their throat suffocating them.

In character, Kon would never take this seriously enough to pull off either. Especially not before getting skewered. Bloodlusted, he might think of and pull off the latter strat very infrequently, giving him some small chance of winning.

Eri's above little girl lifting strength would tear Kon apart if he gets in arms length.

Eri stomps, Unless someone can think of an realistic wincon for Kon.

best i can figure would be suffocating of choking her. maybe if he had prep time he could make some sort of trap or something? if speed wasn't equal he would have a large speed advantage if that helps.

We already discussed suffocation as a possibility but Eri could breath through it and rip Kon in half.

Speed unequalized doesn't matter. Kon still has the punch force of a plush.

Back