• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinnamon Roll vs Perverted Teddy Bear 5-2-0 (Void)

ElixirBlue

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Eri vs Kon

Both are 10-C

To the death!

Speed Equalized

Fight takes place in an art room

Eri's Rewind can only effect biological beings

Eri: 5 (Kingofwolves999, Insert creative name here 12, XSOULOFCINDERX, Tonygameman, Bob8999)

Ko: 2 (Ionliosite, Naeblis495)

Inconclusive:

A244952A-0BC3-4FA6-8C76-EAF0B67F5699
Eri doesn't actually have a sword as equipment

26F8A02C-BD15-4E3D-AABE-37A24FD6477F

kon via more combat expirience. on another note shouldnt eri have higher lifting strength due to lifting that giant sword that was like 2 to 3 times her height? or would that be like PIS?

Actually, no one has considered it. It might be a large plastic toy for Christmas, idk. But would a large toy sword grant Eri a higher lifting strength than an average little girl?

well lets say its 2x taller than eri (220 cm or 7 foot two inches.), it looks to be about as wide as she is, so like 8ish inches (20ish cm)? its not very thick for the most part. so ill say 1 in (2.5 cm), for simplicities sake. 84x8x1=672 inches cubed (220x20x2.5=11000 cm cubed.). lets say its solid plastic. the density of plastic is 0.0332371 lb/in3 (.92 g/cm3) so 0.0332371x672= 22.3 lb or 10.12 kg (11000x.92=10120g or 10.12 kg.). so no it would still be below average human but my numbers are mostly guesses so this probably isnt accurate.

Actually, is that close to Average Lifting Strength? We could get it properly calculated to see if it reaches it.

average is 50 kg this brings her to 10. but someone who actually knows what their doing would probably get a diffrent answer.

Vote counted.

Btw, I won't say she has no combat experience. However little it was, she did fight along side Deku against Overhaul. Healing Deku but also de-Fusion-ing Overhaul On her own volition.

I'm sorry, but is the current argument seriously that Kon has combat experience so he wins? Stupid, overconfident Kon who would not take a little girl seriously and would attack in the dumbest way possible is going to outskill Eri?

Eri, just by virtue of being a somewhat now healthy little girl, out stats Kon in every way. He can't hurt her and she easily has higher LS. Kon literally gets hugged to death the second he gets close to her. Or Eri could just tear him to pieces with her horn. Pretty sure she hates stuffed animals since they would remind her of Overhaul.

Oof, I forgot Eri might have a mild negative response to stuff animals.

if he did remind her of overhaul she wouldnt rip him apart, she'd probably break down crying and her quirk would go nuts and/or she would run away.

She doesn't break down crying when reminded of Overhaul anymore though? And even then, it would be a very minor response in comparison to other things that would trigger a full break down. Eri picked up a jagged, sharp looking sword near twice her size and laughed about it, I doubt a stuffed animal is going to be what causes her mental to snap. She definitely wouldn't like him though, hence why she would rather get rid of him as fast as possible.

(Also give Eri the sword as standard equipment you cowards)

Also the stat diff and Kon's overconfidence gets him captured and torn to pieces. Him being in more battles doesn't mean much when he's so stupid and cocky, especially while in his stuffed animal form. He goes to hit Eri, which wouldn't do anything, gets grabbed and has lost.

Nah, lol, we are not giving a sword to Eri as standard equipment. Unless we get more scenes

I do agree Eri wouldn't break down and cry thinking about Overhaul. Her spirit ain't that weak.

Eri takes it. She tanks any of his hits, restrains him and can tear his head off. Kon is too overconfident to ever use any combat experience he has against a child, and his IQ leaves much to be desired.

Since Kon is a plush fighting a person and he's unarmed and is pretty dumb I'll say Eri takes it she could yeet him away, pick him up and hold him there or just rip his head off. So Eri takes this.

I don't want to ruin anything but that sounds like a stomp tbh. Idk if Kon has any wincon, besides hi battle experience, he is not going to damage a human in any way with his plush arms

O_O Um... it would be a low diff for Eri, but Kon might have a chance. That's why the other three voted for him.

Plush punch! xD

If she can lift a 46 kg sword she can rip off Kon's head with like one hand or just step on him like Matsumoto or Rukia did to make him immobile

as i said in the other thread, we dont know enough about the sword to accurately determine its weight, so no it probably cant be applied until we learn more about it. but mabye kon could suffocate her or something? i mean kids accidentally suffocate themselves with bags and stuff, a plush doing the same isnt out of the question.

Nah. Kon is pretty dumb and a plush toy of his size can't overpower or suffocate a human, even if Eri is a little girl, dude doesn't even have muscles

Back