• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku (MHA) vs Yang (RWBY)

If that weapon showed the ability to fire infinite chickens then yes, you would say that it can fire infinite chickens. Same here. Her not using conventional ammo makes no diffrence when she was stated to only have 12 shots in the trailer which was retconned to her not having a limited number of shots at all. Ive already posted multiple scans of her having unlimited shots with her weapon, thus far no evidence has been provided to counter. Burden of proof is on you to disprove it.

WeeklyBattles said:
If that weapon showed the ability to fire infinite chickens then yes, you would say that it can fire infinite chickens. Same here.
Show me Yang firing infinite rounds.

WeeklyBattles said:
Ive already posted multiple scans of her having unlimited shots with her weapon, thus far no evidence has been provided to counter. Burden of proof is on you to disprove it.
Your "scans" don't support your point in the first place; they suggest that Team RWBY changed the method by which she reloads, not that she suddenly gained the capacity to fire infinite rounds and lacked the need to reload entirely.

I'd be like me showing scans of Yang's outfit changing, saying it's evidence that she's gotten two times more powerful, and that you now need to "disprove" my claim of her being two times as powerful, when the claim itself operates on a faulty premise.

Ive already posted multiple scans of her having unlimited rounds. Im still waiting for anyone to post that she needs to reload in combat when every other character in the verse has been animated as either reloading or not using ranged attacks when their ammunition is used up.

See, you can say you've posted scans of Yang having infinite rounds, when none of the scans you've posted on this thread and the other actually prove or imply that.

So, in essense, everyone on this thread is still waiting for you to post scans of her having infinite rounds, something you honestly haven't done.

Unless we're calling anything unrelated to what we're trying to prove 'evidence', in which case I can provide about 24 scans per second of RWBY's runtime of 'evidence' against your claim, going by your definition of it.

Ive already posted scans of her having unlimited ammo and her not needing to reload.

I would love it if you did, ive been waiting for scans to try to disprove me for days now.

Here you go. If she's limited to 12 shots she wouldnt be able to let off 40 shots consecutively without needing to reload when every other character in the series is shown to need to reload and is limited by ammo constraints.

WeeklyBattles said:
Here you go. If she's limited to 12 shots she wouldnt be able to let off 40 shots consecutively without needing to reload when every other character in the series is shown to need to reload and is limited by ammo constraints.
1. In video one, she could have reloaded off-screen. The most she actually fires consecutively in the first video is 11-12, without the POV shifting to Team JNPR or another member of Team RWBY.

2. Video two does have her fire over 12 in one go. Which doesn't contradict the guidebooks saying she reloads every punch (although it contradicts DB's claim on it). Although if that's your only example of the contradiction, we can chalk it up to error on the part of the animators. If it isn't, what the guidebooks tells us fits the bill.

3. Yang firing 40 consecutive rounds does not mean Yang can fire infinite rounds.

4. I've actually already quoted these posts on the other thread, and already said this, funny enough.

Deku has fought as or more skilled opponents than Yang and won due to his intelligence allowing him to analyze and counter their fighting styles. He has a better stamina feat and the AP difference is negligible. Yang has limited range attacks and gets out thought and countered in cqc after Deku analyzes her.

Back