• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku (MHA) vs Yang (RWBY)

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
This is Current Izuku at 5% anything higher is restricted.

Volume 1-3 Yang and her Semblance is restricted.

Speed is Equalized and Starting Distance is 20 meters.

Izuku AP: 1.2 Tons

Yang AP: 1.4 Tons

Who wins?

Hero in Training: Insert creative name here 12, Kingofwolves999, (2)

Huntress in Training: WeeklyBattles, Ionliosite, Moritzva, MrDrProfessorPatricio, Maruishimaryishi (5)

Amity arena website yang xiao long
Izuku Midoriya Full Cowl

Because Bakugo went down to baseline 8-C and was removed, then he went back to 8-C+

So I'll list their respective advantages to start

Deku: More mobile he isn't the type to stay in one place and is constantly moving speed is equal however. He's also more intelligent and uses that intelligence more and is always thinking of the next move and observing his opponents. His AP is higher since he damaged someone with High 8C dura and lastly he relies on kicks and iirc Yang tends to have trouble with opponents like that (correct me if I'm wrong)

Yang: She's more skilled and has an edge in CQC. She outranges (her profile states she can reach up to hundreds of meters away with her Ember Celica). I think she's more durable as well.

All in all this is a tough fight to call the longer the fight draws on the more both improve, Deku will keep on observing Yang's fighting style and adapt to it while Yang will get her semblance and most likely oneshot Deku it honestly depends on who closes it out faster and if Deku can KO with his 20% smashes so I'll hold my vote until someone can convince me.

8% Izuku is borderline High 8-C for damaging Chisaki, not just 1.28 tons.

@Insert Yang likes to stay equally mobile and is able to obtain pseudo flight using her gauntlets to propel herself. Also Yang doesn't have trouble with kicks so much so as the people who beat her that used kicks happened to be both vastly more skilled and stronger than herself (ie. Mercury and Neo)

And yes, she's both more durable naturally and can become even more so with her semblance active

Izuku was going to knock out a 3.1 Ton character in one hit, so his 20% should be able to knock out base Yang. But her Semblance can take the hit and if he doesn't knock her out in that hit, her Semblance will be instantly charged.

But remember that I've given him the Full Gauntlet, he can use 20 or 30% on his right arm without any risk to himself. And it can work as a shield that covers his right arm that has Low 7-C dura.

So if he's careful, Izuku might be able to survive her Semblance if he guards right.

Deku's first move with the Full Gauntlet was to use 30% to punch his opponent, so I think he can potentially knock her unconscious with a single attack.

@Weekly a weakness to opponents with kicks is listed on her profile though and in the Yellow trailer she was losing to some girls using kicks for a bit also her being moe durable than Deku is iffy since he's borderline High 8C in 8% and while she can move quick I don't remember her using her mobility often in fights

Hmm? She wasnt losing to anyone in her trailer, the most you could consider is Junior beating her for a few seconds with his mace before she semblance stomped her

Yang is borderline High 8-C in her base and her aura is several times more durable

Leaning on Yang here honestly. Yang has the edge in experience and c&c. And Aura is helpful here and lowering damage. Not voting yet

Yang is borderline High 8-C, thats why everything post timeskip is High 8-C

She scales to huntsman trainees that can harm a Deathstalker which even pro huntsmen who can oneshot trainees avoid fighting

Ionliosite said:
I vote Yang via better AP and aura.
Base Yang doesn't have higher AP, she needs to get hit first, and Deku has access to 30% and tends to lead with it, his 20% is already powerful enough to one-shot characters stronger than her, so this is where the battle should end.

Base Yang, and if she can take hits from 5.68 tons characters, her durability shouldn't 8-C+ in the first place.

Insert creative name here 12 said:
@Weekly Nora didn't really hurt he deathstalker the one who did actually damage was Phyrrha also does Yang's aura scale to her semblance
Al of them were able to harm it, Ren's bullets nearly cut its stinger off, Pyrrha was able to hurt it with her sword/spear, and Nora's hammer did some samage to it

@Weekly Ren shot it's stinger and did no visible damage, Nora did no visible damage and didn't really slow it down like at all and it doesn't say Yang has 5.68 ton dura in her profile

Also this yang isn't good with kick fighters

Which izuku is, so she will probably get angry while attacking

This isn't gonna matter when the MCB-City level MHA feats start coming in due to the power creep going on. RWBY's gonna be getting destroyed by another verse soon, most likely.

Back