• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder Fall vs Esdeath

Well, it's funny only if you put it in those terms, obscuring the fact Natsu no sells fire and lightning attacks, has AOE/range etc...

That said i vote inconclusive.

Is it weird that no one's mentioned Cinder's glass manipulation and ability to create weapons from that?

Anyway voting Cinder High-diff. Both should be similarly skilled but Cinder has just a little more to her disposal.

I guess I did forgot about how old Ozpin is. I still stand by my earlier argument. I don't think her glass weapons would be much use against Esdeath, especially since Esdeath can do the samething with her ice, going so far as to make a golem-like suit of armor around herself.

Cinder can reduce her glass attacks to extremely small particles, enabling her to maneuver them around incoming attacks. I don't see why she wouldn't be able to do that against esdeath's ice.

@Core - She has done it several times. Against Glynda, Amber, and most notably Pyrrha

She doesn't merely manipulate the dust/glass that she can mold into weapons, she can also detonate them like bombs--decompressing them with incredible force.

Esdeath has not once displayed the ability to calculate her usage of ice in the manner in which Cinder has, who can certainly manipulate her shards to break apart and move past most of Esdeath's barriers and pierce her body.

Fair enough. Although it could just be her using fire dust which she has woven into her clothes. Every time she blows something up her clothes light up.

@WeeklyBattles Normally I'd give that to ya, but, like I also said, Esdeath has created full-body, golem-like, ice armor. I don't think little glass shards are gonna do much to that.

Do we know which one is higher?

Just to be sure is Cinders AP enough to one shot a baseline? Genuinely curious I'm not good with this stuff.

So either Grace ends and Cinder wins or We get a vote for Esdeath at the last minute

Back