• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder Fall vs Esdeath

It looked like the wisest decision lol.

I was also rather unsure how to interpret reasonings from both sides as i know little to nothing about Cinder and have vague memories of Esdeath.

I only remember her harassing "poor" Tatsumi lol.

Wouldn't the wisest descision be voting for Esdeath to make it inconclusive...?

I never said i was actually a wise person.

And i kinda voted when it essentially was inconclusive so i didn't bother changing my vote.

with the votes at 7-5 before, the grace hadn't started. There has to be a minimum of a 3 vote gap. Ever since it was made 8-5, the grace started. <_<

Grace period = time for any defenders of the losing opponent to support why they would win, and if so, the match would continue until either a) one of them wins, or b) it becomes inconclusive because the votes are close, or keeps going back and forth for an extended period.

Since the grace period ended, any comments after are null. The match is over, time to have the thread locked.

Back