• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder Fall vs Esdeath

I assumed that when he asked about Cinder having enough votes to win that he saying to have the match added already.

So I explained the whole grace period thing. My bad if I was wrong?

That thread was closed because of the massive amount of votes (24-24) that in the end always ended up inconclusive.

I know but at first Ichigo leads with 4 margins votes. Just an hour before the grace ended, some people votes for Saitama, automatically reset the GP.

Also.

If anyone can PLEASE help conclude ********* vs Sadomasochist that would be great.

@Gargoyle - Actually, this thread belongs to this wiki. It's their rules, and you must abide by them. Refer to the Discussion Rules and Versus Thread Rules pages if you have a problem with this. Otherwise, this is the last time I'm derailing this topic.

I beg to differ, the thread person belongs to the person who made it, and it's your choice on whether or not you want to follow it, and it's already concluded, so everything past this point is irrelevant anyway.

You don't remember me?

SORRY! It's been like a year since we've talked.....and you were the first person to actually comment on my profile.....oh the irony

Wow Cinder actually won...

I will add it, who wants to close the thread? (Seriously before Unite shows ups and erases the thread).

It matters cause that's like denying someone of the capability to vote. Especially when things are so neck on neck that you have to rely on GP. But oh well.

If he votes, it's cool to make it inconclusive.

Threads have kinda been changed Post grace before "Jedah vs Bowser...."

If you all decide to add the vote then we've got to wait again until another vote or 24 hour grace.....despite grace having already ended here

Actually wait does Grace change if someone votes?

I remember zero vs Superman....

He didnt Vote anyway.

Yeah grace changes if there's another vote (to the losing side anyway). Did he not vote? Cool so yeah this should be added then

Grace ended = match ended.

Or else we would never add a single match since there is always a possibility someone would vote.

This was added and someone can just close the thread.

I like how you voted inconclusive.

All these votes for Esdeath and Cinder and the one small dude who voted inconclusive XD

Back