• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder Fall vs. Crocodile (One Piece)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crocodile high-difficulty due to dehydration and poison.

Crocodile has the hax advantage, but Cinder still has a decent chance at winning this due to her ability to use magma to some degree, since she could end up crystallizing or burning Crocodile himself, but all he needs to do is grab her, or swipe her with his poison hook and she will be doomed.

Well cinder is mcb+ and crocodile is mcb so cinder has the advantage there, and the poison hook won't poison her until her aura is down. So i think cinder takes this

And how long can she keep her Aura? Does it tie into her Stamina? Is so Crocodile should be able to out last her and whenever her Aura does down he should be able to poison her.

Also he'd still be able to dehydrate her which I doubt her Aura is protecting her from.

Think of aura as a shield bar. You have to break through the shield bar to damage the health bar, and aura can regenerate but it takes a while. Basically you need to beat them up till it breaks. Which takes a lot. Plus Cinder is mcb+

WeeklyBattles said:
Why WOULD it? Until Aura goes down a bladed or piercing attack is treated as a blunt attack.
I'm sure I've asked this somewhere before, but how do guys like Qrow and Ruby fight against others on their level in that case? They can't harm them until the aura of the opponent depletes?

Can Cinder even hurt Crocodile? Or is this version unable to turn into sand for some reason? Also I remember the last thing Crocodile did against an enemy that can get tired out is literally tire them out.

In a battle of attrition I'll side with Crocodile anytime of the day.

Edit - Cinder can use magma now? Well still siding with Crocodile. I doubt Aura is comparable enough to Haki.

And he could counter literally by just staying away. Btw where's the lava feat from? I kinda wanna see myself. Got a link?

Nah he literally flew away and just waited. Also fighting in a desert? Gonna need food and stuff there. Or water.

Fair, and thanks, no need to force yourself.

Outside Alabasta-wow, great misreading by yours truly. But wait where else would it be? Would probably need a specific battleground but now I lean on a tie.

Like on the outskirts. Though I don't even know what that is. Argh, it takes place where Luffy, Vivi (and whatever that duck's name is), and the Strawhats first disembarked after reaching Alabasta.

Unlikely. Then again could wait for when her guard is down if he fakes his death or something.

On the other hand I still find the idea of lava harming sand questionable. And the sheer amount of utility and intangibility.

I think Cinder have a chance here, i mean as ^ said That Cinder can Heat Crocodile Up until he turn to lava. And with Aura and Her own Exp i think if she play a safe game she can win

So i go with Cinder here.

I say crocodile with mid diff I swear, some people forget he can touch her and cinder is just gone.

And he also has poison And his dehydration can exploited for long range combat.

The only two advantages cinder has is a more destructive ability and maybe better training (one is a pirate and the other is a trained?? warrior)

But I say Crocodile for dehydration, poison and better long range capabilities.

I take back my statement of Cinder affecting Crocodile's body with her heat/magma-like powers. Sure, she'd be able to hit him with such attacks, but does SHE know this? she'd be scrambling with arrows and daggers wondering why her opponent is turning to sand.

Crocodile on the other hand simply needs to break her defense, which he will do if the fight turns into a close quarter brawl, and even better for him if it turns into a long ranged battle, and he has the ability to alter the environment to support him. Hell, the OP states a 50 meter distance and the fight taking place outside of ARABASTA. Alabasta is a country that is practically the Sahara desert. The environmental and positional advantages already give Crocodile a heavy advantage even if Cinder has the ability to turn some of the sand into her weapons, which would do little good seeing as how they'd pass through Crocodile unless he is completely caught off guard, Cinder uses water and somehow knows to do so, or she directly attacks him with magma. Her chance of victory is very low while Crocodile has the cards in his favor in terms of battleground and his own abilities.

She uses magma dust regardless. And you know, she will notice that she is damaging Crocodile only with dust. She isn't a stupid.

Crocodile still wins for the other reasons above though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back