• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ciel vs Kars: Vampiric Forces With Terrible Luck

Ciel gets called in by the Church to deal with a being a lot like a Dead Apostle

Kars is in his Ultimate Form and has the Red Stone of Aja.

Ciel is willing to use Roa's magecraft and can use Powerd Ciel if needed.

Rules: Speed Equalized

Powerd Ciel vs Ultimate Kars

She has hax that could win, but if he has the red stone can't he just spam nigh infinite mountain, potentially country tier lasers at a distance or the air/stratosphere?

His range goes up to kilometers, I believe. I might need to restrict it to 7-A to make is fair though. I'll wait for more input.

Isn't it normally just a laser though? The eruption it caused was because of Kars' Hamon energy flowing into the volcano.

His hamon amplified a million fold by the stone. It's essentially a mountain to country tier spammable laser. Even if we ignore the eruption it's still hamon multiplied by a ludicrous amount and to trigger an eruption itd have to pack a large amount of energy anyway.

I guess it's a mountain+ laser yeah with the AOE being the laser itself but it should have an actual AOE, example being when Lisa held it in from of the sun the laser that fired caused a small explosion (few feet maybe?), now that's just from holding it up in the air, it being pumped full of hamon from Kars considering his first shot of hamon could vaporise flesh and if harmless sun rays could cause a miniature explosion, something that vaporizes flesh would be insane ignoring the already mountain-country feat performed by it+Kars' hamon.

So basically, maybe? Maybe not? The two times it's used causes a small explosion and the second caused an eruption. There may be more but i dont recall at the moment.

I'm just saying that if it's the laser, she can dodge that and avoid getting roasted completely as it has the AP to one shot.

However, she would just regenerate the damage anyways.

Her regen is only low-mid, if Kars uses it up close he could very well hit her head, even hitting her in the chest could be enough if there's an explosion which was shown to happen half the times it was used

Well that's not entirely correct because it's explicitly stated that she can regenerate from decapitations.

http://imgur.com/a/0mQU9

She's even survived being completely burned alive before.

http://imgur.com/a/8kbj0

Her "Regenerationn" isn't even Regenerationn as much as it is a time reversal that restores her to the state she was in before she took damage as explained on her page.

But can she regen from a vaporized head? Decap is fine but if her head is no longer there? Also being burned alive is mediocre here, pretty sure even DIO can regen from that, not sure how bad it was in the manga but in the anime he was turned to charcoal but that's off topic.

Logically, it would still come back because the time reversal would still activate and restore her condition before she got damaged.

Killing her would require conceptual weapons such as Shiki's MEoDP or a way to negate the Time Manipulation to stop her from coming back.

Has she shown feats of that sort? And if so why would ya make a thread knowing she's unkillable then? I mean this ain't Novel Kars.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Ciel#Immortality

Type-Moon wiki states that she could come back after being destroyed on the cellular level. It also states that she can be killed repeatedly to stop her from retaliating.

Because I though his Biological Absorption and his Reactive Evolution would allow him a method to either take her down or become resistant enough to attacks that he could fight her in CQC.

There's also the case that he could BFR by launching her into space or something.

It required a volcano to BFR himself and him adapting to that would be NLF, I mean he has little feats opposed to his novel counterpart who can adapt to things like atomization, time travel, time stop, existence erasure, etc. If you're using canon Kars he has the entire planet's genome as his power set but nothing else.

He just needs to point the stone at her, his stamina is insane, he could spam hamon+aja blasts for an entire year, arguably hundreds.

I mean a few minutes ago ya were questioning if it would even hit her let alone do any damage, so either ya concede on that front or it technically still is.

Back