• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chronophage(Eden's Zero)-Character Profile creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think making a Chronophage character profile is reasonable when a profile on Mother who has no feats whatsoever is made.It would be somwhat similar to this imo...

Tier: Unknow.Likely 5-B

Name
: Chronophage

Origi: Eden's Zero

Abilities: Large Size(Type 5), possibly Immortality(Type 1, Likely Type 5 and 8), Time Manipulation(via eating time), Existence Erasure( via eating the time), Space flight, Self Sustenance( Type 1, 2 and 3.Surviving without food and water is type 2 according to this wiki. Chronophage devours on time), Resistance to extreme cold and cosmic radiations.

Attack Potency: Unknown. Likely Planet level via sheer size.Ignores Durability by eating time

Speed: Atleast FTL considering it dragged along and devoured the planets in seconds.

Lifting Strength: Unknown.Likely Planet level

Striking Strength: Unknown.Likely Planet level

Durability: Unknown.Likely Planet level

Stamina: Limitless with Planets or any celestial bodies around

Range: Needs to be calculated.But it would be a couple hundred kilometres in my estimation.

Standard equipmemt: None

Intelligence: Likely non existent

Weaknesses: None notable.

Any thoughts?

It doesn't seem sufficiently well-structured and explained. My apologies.

Antvasima said:
It doesn't seem sufficiently well-structured and explained. My apologies.
Okay.I understand. It is not well structured and explained indeed. This was just to ask opinions and wanted to know if people think the profile if ever made would be similar to this, I made it on a whim.AP, Durability, striking strength, Lifting Strength are all based on it's size and it is not a good enough explanation.I need to exolain it better for Stamina and Abilities.It's range and speed have to be calculated.And I also need to link the scans here.It is lacking many things.It is only my rough estimate of how it could be and to start a discussion on the creation of Chronophage's profile.

Thanks for the response

No problem. I think that the blog suggestion seems good.

What hst master says, Also, you should mention time-reversal since when he eats time he reverses it. And he can create new timeline in present timeline, idk ehst type of ability this is

Since the question has been answered, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back