• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Choyun and Suhyeon Profile Revision

Since I was told I can't make changes to the character profiles without making a forum post and getting it cleared, so here is everything I want changed with proof.

• Standard equipment for Kim Suhyeon including a Wooden Practice Sword
Proof: He uses a sword multiple times as it is the crux of his most powerful move: Load: Jigen Ryu.
  • Changing Suhyeon's speed from Subsonic to "At least Supersonic, higher with Jigen Ryu".
has the same XXX speed as Daniel, Jigen Ryu boosts speed by one stat
  • Changing Choyun's speed from Subsonic to "At least Supersonic, likely higher".
has the same XXX speed as Daniel while nerfed by Trickery

Hi. Normal users (that's you, and everyone who isn't staff) can't ping other people- the name will link to Ant's account, but it won't actually notify him.

It is true that you can't edit profiles without a CRT providing evidence (which you've done); you specifically need two evaluating staff members for VS Battles Wiki (they can be found on a list here)- staff ranks that qualify would be Thread Moderators, Administrators, and technically Bureaucrats (although they are generally too busy with other matters to tend to CRTs).

As I am a member of the evaluating staff, and I'm already here, and this seems relatively small, I'll lend my voice to say:
  • Adding a wooden sword to standard equipment seems fine, overwhelmingly uncontroversial. Approved.
  • The speed stuff requires further context. I don't know what verse this is, and can't check pages: what is Daniel's speed currently? Can you show the scan showing Daniel's speed being listed as "XXX", as well as one stating Jigen Ryu increases it by one tier?

Hi. Normal users (that's you, and everyone who isn't staff) can't ping other people- the name will link to Ant's account, but it won't actually notify him.

It is true that you can't edit profiles without a CRT providing evidence (which you've done); you specifically need two evaluating staff members for VS Battles Wiki (they can be found on a list here)- staff ranks that qualify would be Thread Moderators, Administrators, and technically Bureaucrats (although they are generally too busy with other matters to tend to CRTs).

As I am a member of the evaluating staff, and I'm already here, and this seems relatively small, I'll lend my voice to say:
  • Adding a wooden sword to standard equipment seems fine, overwhelmingly uncontroversial. Approved.
  • The speed stuff requires further context. I don't know what verse this is, and can't check pages: what is Daniel's speed currently? Can you show the scan showing Daniel's speed being listed as "XXX", as well as one stating Jigen Ryu increases it by one tier?
Daniel's speed.
Base stats, when using Jigen Ryu, Jigen Ryu card description.

Back