• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chopper vs The Rwby-Universe

I had a funny though about how Chopper might be mistaken for some weird Grimm and Hunters attack him causing him to fight the Rwby-verse.

Anyway, how well do you think Chopper could survive in the Rwby Universe?

Note: he fights one person at a time

Rei Rubro said:
Nop, Salem, GoD or GoL stomps, but Chopper should be a Top-Tier in the RWBY universe.
I can almost guarantee you that after beating half the characters in the RWBY universe Chopper would miraculously become ten times stronger after taking a thirty minute break from fighting and then stomp the other half of the characters in the RWBY universe.

Darkhat 999 said:
I can almost guarantee you that after beating half the characters in the RWBY universe Chopper would miraculously become ten times stronger after taking a thirty minute break from fighting and then stomp the other half of the characters in the RWBY universe.
Based on what? Chopper doesn't suddenly becomes stronger fighting.

Anyway, Chopper may stomp the majority of the verse but he can't do nothing against the God Tiers.

Calaca Vs said:
Anyway, Chopper may stomp the majority of the verse but he can't do nothing against the God Tiers.
true? because i dont know how strong the rwby gos tier is at

I mean he still gets depression from the Apathy if they get to scream once

Aren't they like....

Really. Really Slow?

They also don't lead with the scream immediately, they just chase their opponent first

After a very long time yes.

The villiage and the RWBY cast started feeling the effects as time went on but they only really started to lose will after they screamed

Them instantaneously working on Chopper and defeating him before he uses a massive speed gap to blitz them to death is incredibly unlikely.

He still can't put Salem down and the Gods finger flick

Schnee One said:
Them instantaneously working on Chopper and defeating him before he uses a massive speed gap to blitz them to death is incredibly unlikely.
I was speaking as if he fought the entire verse at once when I was saying that; I'd imagine they'd have enough time to screech before he solos everyone up to the Gods.

I'm assuming that this is Post-Timeskip Chopper (current version), in that case, Chopper stomp most of the verse, except for The Two Gods obviously and Salem (in which he can't kill or put down due to Regenerationn).

The only other problems he will have is with the Apathy and their depression shtick. But I'm sure Chopper has some medicines that could help him during these matches.

Back