• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Charlotte Katakuri vs Silvers Rayleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strings40404 said:
Kuri>Smoothie>Cracker>Demon=Kuzan>Kizaru=Dark King

Kuri stomps hard
Lol are you saying dogtooth stomps kizaru and kuzan and rayliegh ƒÿ¡ And we don't know how much stronger kuri is to smoothie yes he's the strongest sweet commander but I see like Luffy and Zoro with Zoro destroying Pica's giant statue of himself and Luffy gear 4th , so my point is how much weaker is smoothie to cracker ?

I think would should wait on that her DF is a fair counter to katakuri not good but fair

Enough with the head-canon and wank. Go by what is on the profiles.

i'm not a fan of these in-verse matchups anyways, so honestly, i wouldnt mind this being closed

Dr.Fix said:
At this point the thread should probably be closed. All votes for Rayleigh amount to:
"Ray=Whitebeard=Kizaru"

Which isn't accurate at all.

The only one who's formed half decent argument is @Cin-Cameron, and even its over-hyping Goken and underseliing everything else.

I still vote for Katakuri obviously but I also recommend this being closed until a time when we actually see Goken used in combat. The effectiveness of that ability is literally the only chance Rayleigh has from not getting destroyed in this fight.
All votes for Katakuri are on the assumption that all characters on the same tier are exactly equal which is 1000x stupider.

@all the people saying that Kata and Ray are equal in stats because they are in the same tier: The weakest and strongest character in tier 3B have a difference of over 10 to the power 24. Do you think they'll be equal in stats?

Rei Rubro wrote:
[People are forget about the fight itself. Try understand a thing: In this site both Katakuri and Rayleigh have the same tier and the same speed. Although one be above the other in one of these factors this is something so small that is irrevelant. I will not consider votes based on "Rayleigh being superior to the point of winning with one-shot" or "Katakuri is slower because he never faced Marco or Kizaru" because in this wiki he isn't yonko level, and if you disagree with this feel free to make a CRT.

Let's talk about their individual powers and abilities (such as vigor, range, intelligence, abilities, haki) without favoritism.]

So you think a character who is 2.8 Tenaexafoe won't be able to oneshot a character who is 9 yottafoe just because they are both in Tier 3B and so any gap between them is so small it is irrelevant.

Brilliant

Schnee One said:
This thread is shit anyway
Feel free to close if u want. It's impossible to make a match like this with some people who debate One Piece here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back