• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters that are available & can be used for VS Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of my characters that have a notable victories/losses/inconclusive matches segment can be used in a vs match.

^They'll probably need more powers to compete with the other characters of our site but alright, man.

Will update the message to add the list of your OC's.

Don't really know how to help you out with that, man. Sorry. :(

Can't think of anyone similar to her @Grn

Just use another Yu Gi Oh character. You can find someone on vs battles wiki @Grnmachine1.

I kind of question how they can be used given how many hax and stuff they have along with how many text and images people have to go to.

But if you can still make them "workable" in VS threads then i have no ojbections with them, Redgrave.

Will update the OP later about this,,,,

vergil is in more of WIP while Dante is workable but still have more up his sleeve

Still as i said, Red. If they can still be used for VS threads here (should someone ever want to use them) then it's alright with me...

Update.

So the pages of characters that can used are those of: Promestein's, Saikou's, Dragon's, 84's, Sigma's, Shiny's, GrnMachines's, Xmark's, Darkanine's (he's confimed them to be okay enough in VBW chat the other day), Blitzstrike's, Roymasters, and ExoSaiyan's.

Those that can't be used yet or are not A-okay atm are that of: Mines, Flourine's, Aiden's, Redgraves, and Dantvsnero's.

Pleasee take note of this even if you happen to not use them in battles....or any of y;all do....

RadicalMrR said:
How about we just add a note to pages that say wheather they are incomplete or not?
So like just add onto any of our pages that's incomplete and say that?

I was thinking something like

"Disclaimer:This profile is still incomplete so please refram from putting them in Vs matches until completion"

At the begening of the page so people are informed before advancing.

What do you think?

Hmm. That seems like a good idea, yeah. This one, now that i think about it from your earlier comment, seems a bit too general and broad as when people say "most of my characters" that means that any of the others could be used only to be incomplete.

It definitely seems like a good idea, yeah. This way, we're actually specific on whose complete or A-okay enough or whose not complete yet.

What does anybody else think of this here?

My characters should be good to go now, and when I put up new ones, they'll be complete from the moment I post them.

As for having articles be default complete, and using a disclaimer for incomplete articles, that sounds good to me.

I should probably make an article for my characters' verse as well. I'll get on that later today.

@Kytygyss15: Sorry for the late reply. Had to update the OP to add in your character pages.

@All: As what Radical has suggested earlier, again, i agree that what he said sounds like a really good idea. Though mines a bit different in that we could just add a description that says that the OC is incomplete and should be refrained from being used in a match. Compared to my thread here where it's just a general thing to inform others about the state of our own characters. *Nods*

Me, Kyt, and Xmark seem to agree so far. Does anyone else think this is a good idea?

^Alright. I'll try to update the OP to add yours then, BreadMan. Though, and i could have just not seen them in a while, i do appareciate if you can give them better justifications.

Some of the ratings don't mention of them doing any feat that gives them the rating. It is through powerscaling, it seems. Just doesn't mention of them on the level they are rated from....just to point that out.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
Though this is somewhat unrelated, can we create team battles threads where 2 characters from different verses go against 2 characters from the same or different verses?

Yeah, that's a cool idea. I've seen people pull it off on here.

It's a pretty cool idea that i wouldn't mind being done.

Not sure if we should count it as a "legit" win like that on VS.

Then again, we're not exactly full on like VSBW, right?

arean't we a lot more lax than Vs Battles is? I think we can count it as a win, just put a note

I'm not saying we shouldn't count it as a legit win. I'm just saying.

But yeah i mean....considering how chill and small we are, i don't actually see any problem in this being a thing and all so....

I think 2v2s are a good idea. Maybe we could have pre-determined pairs? Like my OCs, Gust and Einar were made to fight side-by-side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back