• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

can this plot hax be used in vs matches

im getting told that this plot manip can only work in his own verse and not crossverse
it doesn't say on his profile that the plot hax is not combat applicable or anything
His profile only states it works in his own universe so like i said it's non combat applicable. Do not try to reach for anything in vs matches without his prpfile saying anything of the sort. Get this accepted first

His profile only states it works in his own universe so like i said it's non combat applicable. Do not try to reach for anything in vs matches without his prpfile saying anything of the sort. Get this accepted first
show me where it states, "this ONLY works in his own universe"

From what I saw here, this manipulation of the plot can only control the series itself or just control the course of events, as said in the "BOBO" profile itself:

Plot Manipulation (Has control over his own series and can determine the course of events using this )

And to add these scans that you are showing. You need a CRT first!

Its obvious he can. Their plot manipulation is like Arale profil or Bugs Bunny, and with update it will have layers.

It will be useless to do it now, i will ask to delete the profil for being extremely Bad and had Fake stuff years ago, to redone it later, its the best solution.
no bro
dont delete it wtf
we can just wait for the profile to be good

Back