• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character who looks weak but powerful AF

The bottom one is the presence, a 1-A, and the top is Elaine Belloc, who becomes the new presence.

10th Doctor (cool)
Whats that? I look like a human in shades? I'm actually a shapeshifting alien with a High 1-C vehicle that follows me everywhere and is in love with me. Oh and I have a ******* High 1-C box.

Alex Jones has a 1-A statement, if you let him scale to the "intergalactic alien demons beyond dimensions". I should really make him a joke battles profile, I'm just too lazy to go through and find all the most extreme quotes.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
1-B, it's solid 22-Dimensional. Obama wouldn't be allowed for being too controversial but the devil scales to Obama.
>but the devil scales to obama

>devil scales to obama

that sound like something alex jones would say, and i've heard that 1-A statement somewhere, although theres a wierd fan metal album on youtube that has vocals from alexs show, so that might help

Alex Jones' statements sound like stuff that would fit right in in 40K lol

Back