• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character profiles to add to Rayman (universe)

Dark-Carioca said:
What are the unknown keys for?
Murfy hasn't really done much fighting in the series so I was unsure if I should list him the same way as everyone else (even when he fights enemies in Rayman Legends its usually by hitting their weakpoint or tickling them; he doesn't seem to ever defeat them). Feel free to change it if there is something I missed.

Mantidil said:
Stefano4444 said:
Does anyone had a link for the Small Country level feat that Rayman and many other characters scale?
No unfortunately. Apparently it's from Mr. Dark taking energy from the Electoons/Great Protoo , thereby throwing the World into chaos. I wasn't able to find any calc for it though.
If that calc cannot be found or made, it'll definitely need to be deleted. Unless it comes from that Moody Clouds explosion feat.

About Razorbeard's draft above, we'll probably add new stuff, render and a rating in order to scale with Rayman and others via M/Arena (I think you said the Buccaneer will have it's own profile on weapon section).

About Razorbeard's draft above, we'll probably add new stuff, render and a rating in order to scale with Rayman and others via M/Arena (I think you said the Buccaneer will have it's own profile on weapon section).
Yeah the Buccaneer would probably be better separate from Razorbeard imo. It's more closely associated with the Robo-Pirates as a group than Razorbeard himself.

Mantidil said:
Yeah the Buccaneer would probably be better separate from Razorbeard imo. It's more closely associated with the Robo-Pirates as a group than Razorbeard himself.
Seems like a civilization profile to me (though Henchmen will get their own profiles as well via scaling like Razorbeard's and having some fodders).

Tonygameman said:
Bump and I'm finished with that profile.
And as I said on your DB thumbnail post, it will take long on they revealing more stuff of Beyond Good and Evil 2.
Nice profile. I haven't played the game but I've watched videos of it and it seems like a cool game.

As for Beyond Good and Evil, I don't know if I'll make a profile on it. I'd rather get the main Rayman characters out of the way right now (especially since I would have to remind myself of a bunch of stuff in BG&E). Feel free to go ahead and make profiles on the series if you want to see it though.

Tonygameman said:
Bump. I saw you removed all your work on Ly in your sandboz.
I brought it back and I'll release it eventually. Please don't annoy me about profile making.

Mantidil said:
Tonygameman said:
Bump. I saw you removed all your work on Ly in your sandboz.
I brought it back and I'll release it eventually. Please don't annoy me about profile making.
Didn't actually mean that and just wanted to keep this thread alive.

Tonygameman said:
Didn't actually mean that and just wanted to keep this thread alive.
Ok, I understand. Sorry if that sounded a bit harsh. I just don't like feeling pressured. But yeah, I should have Ly done in a few days.

Dark-Carioca said:
No kidding.
The Knaaren don't have a page yet, do they?
Nope, just Reflux. Not sure the best way to go about making profiles for Rayman's more common/fodder characters.

Back