• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character profiles to add to Rayman (universe)

Dark-Carioca said:
So only major characters?
Didn't say that, I'm just not sure which tier we would make fodder characters or if we should continue to make everyone in the verse "Varies from small country to solar system level"

I'm fine with any kind of profile

I don't know if I'll make a profile of Ed from Tonic Trouble, but I at least found and posted two renders of him here (I'll recommend looking through both versions, especially a PC one's cutscenes for some feats like a ship crash and this).

Tonygameman said:
I don't know if I'll make a profile of Ed from Tonic Trouble, but I at least found and posted two renders of him here (I'll recommend looking through both versions, especially a PC one's cutscenes for those some feats like a ship crash and this).
Cool, those should work if a profile is ever made.

After watching all four episodes of that animated series, I felt we would have a separate profile of Rayman as well (as one of links on flight came from it). Sorry for a small wall of text though.

He is shown to be capable of tricking people around and using his wits/ideas for the majority of a series than his powers (even disguising and perfectly mimicking voices). A series lacks a bit on speed feats, but a gang outran Inspector Grub multiple times (with other people joining i and a Scooby Doo-like door scene in High Anxiety).

In the first episode, Lac-Mac is capable of bending iron steel into various shapes and even his cage's bars. Rayman even cut a large hole in the tent with just an automatic bread slicer.

"No Parking" seemingly has the most feats of any episodes.

Tonygameman said:
After watching all four episodes of that animated series, I felt we would have a separate profile of Rayman as well (as one of links on flight came from it). Sorry for a small wall of text though.
He is shown to be capable of tricking people around and using his wits/ideas for the majority of a series than his powers (even disguising and perfectly mimicking voices). A series lacks a bit on speed feats, but a gang outran Inspector Grub multiple times (with other people joining i and a Scooby Doo-like door scene in High Anxiety).

In the first episode, Lac-Mac is capable of bending iron steel into various shapes and even his cage's bars. Rayman even cut a large hole in the tent with just an automatic bread slicer.

"No Parking" seemingly has the most feats of any episodes.

Honestly, I think I agree. The tv series is pretty significantly different from the canon in the games in ways that are irreconcilable. So I think it's fair to separate the profiles. Nice respect thread by the way.

Also, I'm thinking when the forum move happens, we should maybe consider making a new thread reevaluating the stats of the various Rayman characters. Then we could start on fodder profiles.

Back