• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Know This Upgrade Isn't Going to get Accepted | Kirby of the Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introductio

I have been meaning to try and get Kirby upgraded for quite a while, and I was thinking... what if Kirby's power varies? Eficiente speculated that Magolor might be tier 2-C, which is great, and made me want to think about finding some more reasons, cause this is just one feat, and Kirby still should be considered multi-solar system level in a way. If the research would be finished, it would look odd to have just one justification for such a prominent character on the wiki to have that power. I tried to find any other justifications for Kirby to be at a similar strength as low multiverse level, and ended up with 3-A related feats, as I expected and believe Kirby may be. I want to check and see if I'm right. I think High 3-A or 3-A suits the Kirby series top tiers better due to them having more indications of them being that tier rather than 2-C.

We Interrupt This Topic to Bring You The Power of Friendship
Before I give a backup for Eficiente's observation, I want to ask if we can add a more realistic power, to most Kirby characters in fact. I am quite surprised that it has not been added already. I would like to add Friendship Empowerment to all Star Allies, or to at least the protagonists of the series and Jambastion Occult. Here is my reasoning: In most Kirby games, Team Attacks are stronger when more allies are piggybacking. Same thing applies to using the Star Allies Sparkler in co-op. Kirby seemingly used the power of friendship to keep up with and finish off Void Termina. All characters in Kirby Star Allies are only able to use elemental Power Bestowal and attacks that increase power because they are friends and use "Friend Abilities". The Three Mage-Sisters seemingly have the same theme too, literally having the Friend Abilities theme in the boss fight were the protagonists fight them all at once. They are able to use Friend Circle whenever they want with just the three of them instead of having a fourth friend due to their high friendship bond with each other. Hyness is able to use Friend Circle with power drained Three Mage-Sisters and body pillows wooden planks that represent the Three Mage-Sisters, because he loves them despite his insanity. In Super Kirby Clash, the Team Meteor is stronger when more characters are on the team, and if more characters get the timing right. It seems as though friendship themed moves are the strongest moves in the Kirby series as well. The concept of attacks that are strong and only accessible through having allies is also a pretty solid reason as to why this should be added. I know that Friendship Empowerment is present in some way.

Cosmic Kirby Character Feats
Now time to try and get reasons for Kirby being at least tier 3-A. It's okay if these don't get accepted now, because these are reasons we can use for more justification as to why Magolor's multiversal feat is valid. Or who knows, these might be accepted right now, but that's unlikely. Kirby's-- sigh... infinite power may not be literal boundless power, but I have not seen anyone draw attention to the following and instead only hear people say it's a hyperbole. I'll explain please don't lose me It says on the Tiering System page that characters with an infinite amount of energy on a ؃øØö╗ scale belong in High 3-A tier, and that's exactly what I think Kirby Planet Robobot meant. The Master Crown, what Magolor used to supposedly destroy the multiverse, is also stated to have unlimited power, so this goes perfectly with Eficiente's observation, and goes perfectly with Kirby being able to harm Magolor. This is not to say that every Kirby character has infinite 3D power, and I don't even think Kirby has infinite power, which I'll also explain. Star Dream is a reliable character to take statements from, and Star Dream's observation states that Kirby has nearly infinite power. I think Kirby is somewhere in the tier of High 3-A, like nigh, or maybe he is just normal 3-A, which explains why he doesn't just one-shot characters like King Dedede. This is probably an assumption, but I think Magolor destroyed enough to make him normal 3-A, considering the Master Crown is said to have enough power to take over the universe, and how it's speculated to be 2-C, way higher than what I am trying to get it at. Then this causes a chain reaction of stuff like Void Termina being able to destroy worlds might be a legitimate statement, Super Team Kirby saving the "world" from Aeon Hero might be a legitimate statement, etc.. I think Eficiente's observation should be backed up by this thread. Either it can be added when Another Dimension is confirmed to be a multiverse, or we can debate about it in the comments for it to be added before then. I think it would be good to put "Varies from at least Multi-Solar System level to High Universe level" on the Kirby top tiers's profiles due to them consistently having multi-solar system level feats, but are portrayed as much higher, along with speculated evidence of them being higher. Tell me what you think.

>"it would look odd to have just one justification"

• Master Crown-powered Magolor's second form destroying 15/16 universes in Another Dimension & Magolor Soul doing the same is at least one 2-C feat.
  • The Energy Spheres fixing parts of what was destroyed 15 times to fix all of what was destroyed are 15 2-C feats as they all stopped a wave of space that was going to go into 15 universes/was already in many of them.
  • Said wave of space can be pushed back by Kirby's Star Spit and the 4 different Team Attacks by Kirby, MK, DDD and Bandana Dee. All of it is 2-C.
Return to Dream Land has more tier 2 feats than what I can count without making a list.

There is no Empowerment, those things get more power when more power is given to them. Idk if they are absorbing their allies' power or giving power themselves to other allies, Energy Manipulation fits that, Statistics Amplification for others seems to be good as well. Those powers go only to Team Attack users via that, a sword on fire is more powerful than a normal sword because it's on fire, not Stats Amp or Empowerment. The other stuff there are headcanons.

Infinite power Kirby was rejected many times due to being a hyperbole. We know all the statements, they do nothing. Funny enough what I deduced about Magolor recontextualizes the matter (as in, the crown has infinite power and is above ancient creations, Kirby & co. beat the crown. An ancient creation says that Kirby has infinite power, putting it in the same level as the crown and above it itself, who again it's an ancient creation. It fits narratively).

Cosmic Kirby Character Feats

There is certainly more than one justification you made, but I meant it revolves around one thing. Many know Kirby to be that strong for more than just Another Dimension related feats, so if your observation gets valid, we can at least add certain things I mention as more of a backup to it. On a different note, if your observation get validated, will Kirby characters still have 4-A keys? Anyway, about the hyperboles, honestly kind of find it hard to believe that they are hyperboles now. I used to agree since I thought infinite was just a definite tier 0, but ever since I figured out that there can be lower dimensional infinite power than that, and how Magolor is speculated to be even higher than 3D infinite power, I just couldn't stop thinking about it. Especially since the games have said it about two things now, (Kirby and the Master Crown,) and how Star Dream would say no hyperboles due to being created by supergenuises and is a supercomputer of that level. I find it bizzare how they are considered hyperboles ever since I observed the Tiering System page and statements page closer. The statements have only been said by the game or geniuses, reliable statements.

Power of Friendship
For the power of friendship, what exactly will be added to the pages? I think they all already have energy manipulation and statistics amplification. And I'm certain the Team Meteor being stronger when more characters are there and get the timing right is not headcanon, but the same thing you said about Team Attack being stronger with more characters helping applies here too. I'm pretty sure The Three-Mage Sisters being able to use Friend Circle without a fourth friend means at least something since it's established that there must be four allies to use that technique in most cases. I think The Three Mage-Sisters can use this Friend Ability with just the three of them because of something that has to do with cliché friendship powers. The stuff I said about Hyness is probably headcanon, I just gotta make sure I don't forget to include anything I found. 😅

5-A in the firsts games via Nightmare's death explosion, 4-A later via Drawcia (which may even be 3-A given the Jap guides and what we know of her motivation), 2-C after Marx Soul having the power of Nova, that scales to the Lor, then 2-B with Master Crown-powered Magolor's second form. Cal and others may say that everyone scales to everything more easily but that's not quite the case, Nightmare was defeated with the Dream Rod and he himself was created by the Fountain of Dreams (which in turn was created by the Dream Rod), the power of many of those are used to summo Nova, it makes no sense for Nightmare to be on the same level as Nova. And Drawcia's power is praised in-universe.

Yes they are hyperboles, we know the context. Just wait some years.

With the Team Meteor the Kirbys are all doing that, if 2 TK users use TK on a rock to throw it into one place with more power than what one of them could alone then there is no fancy new powers going on there aside from TK. With Team Attacks one character is the one doing the stuff with the other(s)'s power, so it is more than just firing energy.

>I'm pretty sure The Three-Mage Sisters being able to use Friend Circle without a fourth friend means at least something

4 allies being needed and the platforms for that stuff are all Game Mechanics. That said, the Star Allies and Hyness do have a new yet useless power their profiles don't show, but I'll reserve that for the future, like a number of unprecedented new things.

Aha, so some characters will scale to Magolor is more ways than I thought. The Ancients saved us there. I'd agree it is pretty confusing for stuff like Nightmare to be on the same scale as Nova, but he also scales to Kirby already. Then Aeon Hero one-shot Parallel Nightmare, so maybe Nightmare is one of the weaker Kirby top tier characters. And by Dream Rod you meant Star Rod right? The Dream Rod is from Kirby Star Allies.

I have another question: What do you have to say about how Magolor supposedly already destroyed at least one universe, and how Kirby can already push back the Looming Darkness that can absorb the universe. I didn't know Team Attacks can push it back, so those are more feats. Isn't it confirmed that Magolor is already normal 3-A? Your observation being correct would enhance those already existing feats from 3-A to 2-C I think.

I guess the Team Meteor doesn't really power up in the way I described outside of the way the game works too.

For The Three Mage-Sisters, the plateform being required is certainly a game mechanic, though I thought that the Friend Circle needed enough allies for a power combination reason or something. I guess you're right though...

Yes the Star Rod.

Magolor never destroyed "one universe". I too didn't know that the Team Attacks could push it back, nor that the "Looming Darkness"/waves of space are called Dimensional Walls by the Jap guides. Making CRTs on Kirby is like giving an opinion of a book while having only a part of it read and that part maybe being mistranslated.

Magolor didn't destroy at least one universe? I thought he did, and I thought I was on to something. I called the Dimensional Walls "Looming Darkness" because it's the name of the song that plays in the sections they appear in, so thanks for telling me their official name. That's the struggle of liking a series that originated from Japan, lots of mistranslations. You're very well read then!

In the same sense that he's 4-A, yes.

You are wrong, it has nothing to do with liking a series that originated from Japan. There is a lot of incompetence going on in the people handling the series and its fans. Like other Jap verses, they could translate their guides in at least English, and the fans could have the main wiki show that this guides exist, if they did that then in very short amount of time there will be scans of them for everyone to see. That's how people work, if they know something exists, they will get their hands on it if they can, and they will show it to everyone. I'm sorry if "incompetence" offends anyone, just criticism.

I think I get it: Magolor destroyed it multi-solar system by multi-solar system, making him 4-A.

And then that leads to the fact that there is still research going on with Japanese Kirby guides about Another Dimension, so then this thread was kind of useless. I guess that's it then. And don't worry about offending me with that, we have talked before and I know you mean well. ƒæì

"it would look odd to have just one justification"

• Master Crown-powered Magolor's second form destroying 15/16 universes in Another Dimension & Magolor Soul doing the same is at least one 2-C feat.
  • The Energy Spheres fixing parts of what was destroyed 15 times to fix all of what was destroyed are 15 2-C feats as they all stopped a wave of space that was going to go into 15 universes/was already in many of them.
  • Said wave of space can be pushed back by Kirby's Star Spit and the 4 different Team Attacks by Kirby, MK, DDD and Bandana Dee. All of it is 2-C.
Return to Dream Land has more tier 2 feats than what I can count without making a list.

There is no Empowerment, those things get more power when more power is given to them. Idk if they are absorbing their allies' power or giving power themselves to other allies, Energy Manipulation fits that, Statistics Amplification for others seems to be good as well. Those powers go only to Team Attack users via that, a sword on fire is more powerful than a normal sword because it's on fire, not Stats Amp or Empowerment. The other stuff there are headcanons.

Infinite power Kirby was rejected many times due to being a hyperbole. We know all the statements, they do nothing. Funny enough what I deduced about Magolor recontextualizes the matter (as in, the crown has infinite power and is above ancient creations, Kirby & co. beat the crown. An ancient creation says that Kirby has infinite power, putting it in the same level as the crown and above it itself, who again it's an ancient creation. It fits narratively).
Infinite power Kirby probably says that Kirby has infinite potential,not Power

Can someone close this thread already please? Anyway, no it's not potential. Firstly, nothing implies infinite potential, it being that is merely something debaters say when they want to make the most out of the statement. Secondly, the series creators and Star Dream use the present tense in their statements about Kirby's "infinite power".

btw i dont think the another dimension is a entire universe,its more of a pocket dimension so its still 4-A

if i had to upgrade Kirby it would be this:

5-A (Pre-Super Star) High 4-C (Pre-Drawcia) 4-A (Post-Drawcia)

Why would it be a pocket realm? It's not like any character created it or owns it inside something. In fact, it is often portrayed as higher-dimensional, but its laws function exactly like in any other world so it is not valid to give any 5D ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back