• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chara vs Asriel Dreemurr(Votes Completed, this can be added).

Out of character? What character? There is no battle they have to say what is in-character, and they are smart enough to know what they need to do.

Oh really? How? It's a plotpoint that he loses the memories. It's why you can do the pacifist route multiple times with him believing you are Chara each time.

Asriel is also getting downgraded, so he won't have an AP advantage anymore.

Chara isn't suddenly just going to try to befriend the enemy. That's way out-of-character. And Asriel is smart enough not to fall for that.

He loses his memories after a true reset. Which Chara can't do.

Pretty sure he isn't. And even if he was downgraded, he'd still be surperior to Chara via powerscaling.

Again, out of character? What are you on about character? They never showcased any character as far as fighting goes, and befriending someone and stabbing them in the back is something you can do in-game to enemies, Toriel being the most notorious.

No. He loses memories after the pacifist. It's an important plot point. It's directly stated by flowey in the ending scene.

No, he woudn't be. He scales above Omega, who doesn't scale to Chara at all. In-fact, as of now it seems the best he'll get is "At least High 3-A, likely much higher".

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Again, out of character? What are you on about character? They never showcased any character as far as fighting goes, and befriending someone and stabbing them in the back is something you can do in-game to enemies, Toriel being the most notorious.
No. He loses memories after the pacifist. It's an important plot point. It's directly stated by flowey in the ending scene.

No, he woudn't be. He scales above Omega, who doesn't scale to Chara at all. In-fact, as of now it seems the best he'll get is "At least High 3-A, likely much higher".
Yes they have. They're a cold blooded murderer, who will do whatever it takes to win. Yeah, you can do that to some enemies, but not all. You can't fool Undyne or Asgore like that, and Sans outright kills you by doing the same thing right back. Asriel is composed of those SOULS. Asriel is a genius, and has lived for so long, resetting over and over again. He'd be able to tell what Chara is up to.

He loses his memories because he lets the souls go. Which isn't happening here.

Photoshop Flowey absolutely is surperior to Chara. Flowey straight up says he'll surpass Chara by collecting the human SOULS, he does the exact same feat that Chara does, and is LV. 9999 as opposed to Chara's LV. 20. Furthermore, he's fueled by six human SOULS, as opposed to Chara, who only has one.

No. Frisk is the cold blooded murderer, or the anomaly, if you want to put it like that. Also, do anything they can do to win against an enemy they know they can defeat that way should work, no? You realize Asriel can be beaten this way canonically, right? He doesn't gain all of their knowledge, he only shares their emotions.

Which matter why? He believes that he is fighting Chara during his fight, which is now true. There is absolutly no reason why Chara can't do something they do in canon.

This was debunked several times in the CRT, so I won't bother repeating it over and over. If you want, take it up there, where I will proceed to qoute or debunk to it.

Chara has the soul that litirally stalemated Asriels DT and made him unable to reset... No other human soul is even comparable.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No. Frisk is the cold blooded murderer, or the anomaly, if you want to put it like that. Also, do anything they can do to win against an enemy they know they can defeat that way should work, no? You realize Asriel can be beaten this way canonically, right? He doesn't gain all of their knowledge, he only shares their emotions.
Which matter why? He believes that he is fighting Chara during his fight, which is now true. There is absolutly no reason why Chara can't do something they do in canon.

This was debunked several times in the CRT, so I won't bother repeating it over and over. If you want, take it up there, where I will proceed to qoute or debunk to it.

Chara has the soul that litirally stalemated Asriels DT and made him unable to reset... No other human soul is even comparable.
Bullshit. Are you really telling me that Chara isn't a cold-blooded murderer? Even though they massacred everyone in the underground and destroyed the whole multiverse? Sure... Yeah, he share's their emotions. And Undyne, Asgore, and Sans aren't gonna want to spare you. The only reason any of the monsters spare you is because you get them to remember who they are.

Chara never tricks Asriel into sparing them in canon.

The CRT hasn't been accepted, so until then, that point is invalid.

You mean the SOUL that could barely even scratch Photoshop Flowey until the other human SOULS helped out? You mean the SOUL that literally couldn't even touch Asriel?

they didn't massacre everyone. Frisk di. they are sociopaths, that is a fact, but they aren't bloodlusted. Well, they are by the Wiki's definition, not a dictionaries.

Frisk does, who Chara saw doing, because they are omnipresent and have frisk's soul. They could litirally just sit back and let frisk do it on their own.

What point? That Asriel has an AP advantage that won't help because he can't even scratch their immortality and ressurection?

Are you... are you comparing a normal run frisk to the end of genocide and pacifist one? They are obviously not comparable.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Superweeb2987 Would you mind not being rude to people who disagree with you?
I don't mind him being somewhat crude. If it doesn't get the thread closed, I have no problem with it.

Voting is not over when every vote ignores how one character has a perfect way to win that they know how to use.

And again, Asriel is getting downgraded, and he won't scale to Chara anymore, so not even AP will be on his side.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Voting is not over when every vote ignores how one character has a perfect way to win that they know how to use.
And again, Asriel is getting downgraded, and he won't scale to Chara anymore, so not even AP will be on his side.
He isn't being downgraded. It hasn't been accepted, so stop using that as an arguement.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
they didn't massacre everyone. Frisk di. they are sociopaths, that is a fact, but they aren't bloodlusted. Well, they are by the Wiki's definition, not a dictionaries.
Frisk does, who Chara saw doing, because they are omnipresent and have frisk's soul. They could litirally just sit back and let frisk do it on their own.

What point? That Asriel has an AP advantage that won't help because he can't even scratch their immortality and ressurection?

Are you... are you comparing a normal run frisk to the end of genocide and pacifist one? They are obviously not comparable.
>Chara destroys the enitre multiverse

>Didn't kill everyone

We're using Chara, not Frisk. Don't know what you're getting at.

You're using the CRT as an arguement, and I'm telling you that it hasn't been accepted, so don't use it here.

You never fight Omega Flowey or Asriel on a genocide run. And this wiki treats Frisk (Photoshop Flowey fight) = Frisk (Asriel fight). At least in terms of AP. And Frisk was never even ******* close to Asriel's strength during any run. In neutral run they get curbstomped by Photoshop Flowey (who's infinitely weaker than Asriel), in a pacifist run they can't even lay a finger on Asriel, and in a genocide run they get utterly slapped by Sans MANY times (Sans is effortlessly overpowered by Photoshop Flowey).

I'm getting at the fact that chara has friak with them at all times, and they can let them do stuff it wants whenever it wants it.

There is one guy arguing and he hasn't given proper counter arguments. Everybody else that gave their opinion agreed, and gave their reasonings.

Wrong. Just wrong. Omega flowey can't even scratch pacifist frisk, and sans only defeats a level 19 frisk.by the end you specifically have acheved the very peak of your power.

No. No they should not.

Litirally no one gave proper reasoning to why chara wouldn't simply do something they know would work.

Asriel is infinitely stronger than Chara in base form and then his angel of death form dwarfs his base form. Chara can never harm azzy and they certainly won't show him the way of good but on the other hand azzy can't get rid of the save/load/reset ability and mid-godly regen.

Dude...

You just ignored my entire comment. Chara can litirally do what hapens in canon, because as pacifist shows they do have the bright idea to wait until everyone is out of the barrier before they kill.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I'm getting at the fact that chara has friak with them at all times, and they can let them do stuff it wants whenever it wants it.
There is one guy arguing and he hasn't given proper counter arguments. Everybody else that gave their opinion agreed, and gave their reasonings.

Wrong. Just wrong. Omega flowey can't even scratch pacifist frisk, and sans only defeats a level 19 frisk.by the end you specifically have acheved the very peak of your power.
Why would Frisk want to help Chara here?

It still hasn't been accepted. Stop using it as an arguement.

Notice how I said "in terms of AP?" LV 19 Frisk is nearly as strong as LV 20 Frisk. Don't know what you're getting at.

Superweeb2987 said:
Why would Frisk want to help Chara here?

It still hasn't been accepted. Stop using it as an arguement.

Notice how I said "in terms of AP?" LV 19 Frisk is nearly as strong as LV 20 Frisk. Don't know what you're getting at.
Why did they do what Chara asked them to do in-canon? To disobey them? Chara can also do it themselfs, because Asriel tought he was fighting Chara when he lost to frisk.

Not even azatoth thinks that Omega scales to Chara.

No. LV 20 frisk is the one right after sans' fight. After you kill asgore and flowey your power, level and such are unknown, but you are stated to be at the very peak of your power. Also, chara also has Pacifist Frisk's soul.

You still have to explain why chara would simply convince asriels souls to not want to fight anymore, making him not want to fight, and winning easily after that.

And chara has frisk's body.

Like, it's not that difficult to understand that chara has frisk at all times...

Also, azzy agreed to not scaling asriel or omega, so asriel doesn't even have the AP advantage.

Just because they have Frisk's soul doesn't mean they can force Frisk to do whatever they want. And it doesn't matter if azzy agrees or not, if it hasn't been accepted, then shut up about it.

They can forcibly take over their body and do it themselfs. And it's not the monsters would still not want to fight asgore's kid.

What..? Yes it has been accepted. Azathoth is quiet litirally the one Ant asks to do this stuff. Him, and Andy, both accepting it litirally means that the crt went through, like it or not.

Not on omega's, but I think it was aplied to Asriel already.

Also, if you would have wanted to argue that it doesn't count because it's not on the profile despite the arguments having been made, a bureaucrat and a content mod agreeing to it, I don't know what to tell you.

No. And if you disagre, please qoute me the rule that says so.

When two knowledgable members already agreed to something argued over, and a consensus was reached, you are litirally stalling for time on something that will happen.

But again, pretty sure it was already aplied to Asriel, so what now? He doesn't even have AP now, so even if Chara decides to try and bruteforce it, they can, because Asriel's timemanip was stalemated by frisk, who has less DT than Chara.

Back