• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaos (SnO) being multi continental

Pandora 2 Chaos absorbed the melans core and added it to her power. When she absorbed it, it was stated that she can simply destroyed a continent, which also has have a continental weapon Zeus.

It was also all part of Chaos master plan becuase it wanted this reality to be destroyed.

It was even stated that she can devastate the Earth too.

Zeus was an anti air system designed to protect Synapse(a continent) because it was spammed by Malfunctioned Uranus Queen Ikaros. It was about to be destroyed until she was stopped.

She also has Nymph hacking which evolved to the point she can make hacking shields and attack. The hacking can tank an attack from Zeus himself at full power. Her hacking do come in different forms.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Sora-no-otoshimono-4569975.jpg

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Sora-no-otoshimono-4569977.jpg

Chaos using her shield alone is stronger than King Mino, who took an attack stronger than Zeus Core

Scan 2

Scan 3

Using Shields alone she should be large continental. She has Pandora Nymph hacking shield which is way stronger than Minos shield. She has Pandora Ikaros shield which is stronger than Nymph hacking shield and Pandora Astraea shield, who is the strongest shield of them all. Her AP is greater then the shields.

can you shrink the giant picture? It's getting in the way of the forum activity section of the site. With that said, this looks ok.

I don't see anything wrong with the revision. Also wait for at least a day before you bump.

1) We don't know the size of Synapse so no 6-A. It's stated to be a continent but the size is unknown.

2) "Reality" in this context means "universe", however it does not scale to Chaos as she was using a Low 2-C machine to reset it

3) Actually Chaos has the abilities of base forms, not Pandora forms

4) Zeus is high end 6-B to High 6-B

1) I told you on the other thread a min ago. I'll just copy and paste here. Well the entrance alone was bigger than Japan and was almost taking up most of China. When they reached Synapse the islands were bigger than the entrance

2) No, Minos meant by Synapse and Earth. She didn't turn the machine on to rewrite the universe. Remember it can take billions of years before your wish is granted.

3) Her Base form Astraea and Ikaros powers can compete with Pandora Ikaros and Astraea. She does have Pandora Nymph powers.

4) How so? It way stronger than Uranus Ikaros core who had enough power from her core to spam a continent.

1) Still no proof of 6-A size

2) No, he pretty clearly meant the universe. You even see the synapse core dismantling planets

3) Prove it. She has the AP, not necessarily their abilities

4) For the last time, Ikaros has not one shot Synapse, nor we have proof of Synapse being 6-A in size

1) I can post screenshots of the entrance size and show the islands being bigger than it.

2) Noooo. Before he even said that Chaos power input reached to easily take out Synpase and Zeus. The next page he stated that Chaos did a good job and he wanted her to destroy Synapse and Earth. The Synapse core wasn't even powered up until like chapter 70 something. This is chapter 56.

3. Ummm Chapter 56 Pandora Nymph hit her with her most powerful attack that took a hit from Zeus. Chaos only using a hacking shield deflected it. Nymph literally stated she has her powers. She do has Ikaros' artemis and apollon. We don't know if she has Ikaros laser cannon. Her Artemis was able to stalemate Ikaros until Ikaros got over powered. She has base Astraea's photon swords just much larger and stronger. Also she has much stronger shield.

4) I know that. We're talking about Ikaros' energy core giving her enough power to almost completely take out Synapse before she was stopped. Jupiter is way high with it's core. It was perfectly designed for Ikaros' core.

1) Do it then. But i'm pretty sure that being around the size of China would make it High 6-B

2) Yeah, but Chaos doesn't destroy anything until she activates the Synapse System

3) Yes, but that's all stuff that they can do in base

4) I don't think that I get what you mean

1) Here are scans. The entrance to Synapse is a magnetic disturbance that hovers Earth. It looks practically bigger than Japan and takes up alot of space when its over China. I think the islands are bigger than the entrance.

Sora-no-otoshimono-848181

Sora-no-otoshimono-848182

Sora-no-otoshimono-848346

Mil

Screenshot 20170820-134827

2) She had the power to easily end Synapse and devastate the Earth. Chaos didn't activate the Synapse system. Chaos is a new angeloid that was probably a year or a few months old. It takes billion of years for the wishes to be grants. The past angels wished for a "new world", "New continent", and etc. The system finally activated and rewrote the universe.

3) Yeah stuff they can do in base but upgraded to another level. Also she also had nymphs hacking and steath system before she absorbed melan Nymph. She now possessess Pandora Nymph powers too.

4) I stating that Ikaros using the full power of her core was able to also destroy Synapse before she was stopped. Though she was malfunctioned. Jupiter core >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> is above hers.

1) You can quite clearly see that it's smaller that Japan

2) None of that is High 6-A. She did, using Sugata. She triggered the activation.

3) But she absorbed an upgraded version of Nymph, not Pandora Nymph

4) We already know that. Zeus >>>>>>>> Ikaros yes

1) The only place it looks smaller than Japan is that anime screenshot. I could not find my other pictures so I used that one.

2) Taking out Synapse and Zeus is not 6-A? That was literally chapter 72. All of this happened in chapter 56. Minos with Chaos new power wanted her to took out Synapse and devastate the Earth. Mino didn't tell Chaos to reset the universe. She can't even use the machine. She only wanted to reset the universe anyways because she almost killed Tomoki.

3. Melan and Base Nymph have the same power. The only difference is Melan has a bigger AP. None of the abilties are new. When Pandora 3 Chaos fought Pandora Nymph, she was using Pandora Nymph ablilties to deflect hers. Pandora Nymph was even shocked and stated she has my powers.

4) Zeus >>>>>>> Uranus Queen and base Ikaros. Pandora mode should be stronger if Nymph using a hacking shield can tank a full powered shot.

1) I was talking about the second manga scan actually

2) It's not. 6-A would be if it was the size of Europe or something. Chaos can perfectly devastate the Earth with Ikaros's basic abilities. She doesn't need 6-A AP

3) She was using Aegis I think

4) Yeah but that only scales to tge forcefield

1) If it was any scan, I thought it was be 4 or 5. 2 actually looks bigger than both of them.

2) We don't know the true size. We just know that Angeloids from billion of years called it a continent, and angeloids. We also know the population was full of hundreds of millions of angels. I know that but she had the power to easily take out Synapse unlike Ikaros. She doesn't have to do all that stuff Ikaros does.

3) according to Nymph that was power. Chaos not only just got it but she managed to easily control it to the point she was able to make a frontal hacking shield. She was using an ability only Pandora Nymph can use. That unless she had a shield in base form we didn't know about, which I doubt. Also Chaos only used Aegis when her and ikaros had a artemis war.

4) not really because if you look closely to everytime Ikaros uses her Apollon, The explosion began to flair out and begin tearing the shield. Her AP is definitely equal to her defense power maybe a little bigger.

1) They specifically say that it's over the town. If it was gigantic they would have said that it orbits over the town.

2) I'm still not convinced that it's enough. India has a population of various hundreds of millions but it isn't continent sized.

3) I concede, EoS Chaos can have the abilities of the Pandora Angeloids

4) Nymph isn't Ikaros. Different powers, different mechanics

1)Yes, That's true but it doesn't say its specifically the size of the town. The entrance to synapse is massive. Check the scans again. The entrance moves all around the world. It orbits the planet skies. Check scans 1 and 2.

2) India is a sub continent isn't. Destroying it would be large country to small continental? Also what else do you need? I gave the entrance to Synapse being at least country level and the Islands there are bigger.

3) I wouldn't say that just Nymph pandora powers, but she does use the upgrades version of Ikaros and Astraea powers.

4) True, a shield is still a shield though. Ikaros has more strength in her shield, her AP is just as strong if not stronger. Look at Sue Storm and Jean Grey different powers and mechanics. They both can still create a shield made up of different energy but still can tank the same attacks.

I'm confused that we have Bleach characters jumping high in tiers when the power gap between them is big. Some statements are even being used for them. I'm using feats and statements but none of them usable. The only one is usable is about to destroy Japan, but she has destroyed things much bigger which weaker. Not to mention the fact she can summon 10 apollons all at once, but she's only being credited for one. When we have people like Jibril, who is being created for all of her airstrikes and not just one.

Not to mention in base form she can summon millions of artemis at once. She only used 47 to kill all of the melans in Pandora mode (each one has country level durablity), and each one died with one blast. She was holding back power. Her Apollons alone are vastly stronger than Artemis.

1) and 2) bigger than a country =/= continent

4) Don't bring other verses into this. What i'm saying is, if Zeus was a threat to Ikaros, why Nymph wouldn't be stomped (note that i'm fine with the forcefield being High 6-B)

5) Yeah, over time with projectile spam. Not a single attack. She can't summon 10 Apollons, Chaos can

1) and what? It just not just over the town. It way bigger than the town.

2) huh? I know country does not equal continent level. I asked would India be large country level to Small continental.

3) Well its true all of the things I named about Statements and other things being used, but there is no credit being done for SnO.

4) What I'm saying is Ikaros AP does match her defense. Ikaros shield >>>>> minos shield, who tanked an attack stronger than Zeus core. The power gap between the shields is huge. Everytime Ikaros uses her shield to contain Apollon it begins to flair out and tear the shield. Ikaros AP definitely is par with her shield if not higher. Pandora Ikaros should be at least small continental to low continental at best.

5) Ikaros has infinite amount of powers. She is powered by Synapse itself. Just like in Babylon she summoned millions of Artemis lasers at once. Pandora Mode she fired 47 to kill the melans. Each one has country level durability. 47 out of millions that she can easily fire at once. That's not even being acknowledged. Also Chaos has base Ikaros power only stronger. She hasn't done anything that base Ikaros can't do.

Back