• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Changing STTGL tier from high 1-C to 1-B

I think you would need to only consider the fact that they can build a whole universe in the space between the 10th and 11th dimension, and no, I am not about to believe anyone could do this with 2-B power at best, and even match Gurren Lagann with ease no matter how much he grows in power at any time, yet the Anti-Spiral treats the spiral nemesis as something unstopabble if the growth of spiral power gets bad enough.

You would think their extreme measures wouldn't be a thing if they had a way of dealing with all of that energy, or relocating surviving species to another place afther the nemesis happens.

I dont think it has to do with number of dimensions it just has to do with fact that it follows brane cosmology meaning a higher dimension would be greater infinity in comparison to lower dimensions

AFAIK

If we consider the dimensions as dimensions within the M theory or brane theory whatever, yes we have 11-D STTGL.

If we consider those dimensions as mere alternate universes, then we may have "at least 2-C, likely 2-B, possibly 2-A" STTGL.

They aren't alternate universes, they make literally no sense to consider as alternate universes

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I do deserve to call nonsense nonsense when you talk as if it's fact rather than something which you think, not super convincing.

Do you really think a character restricted to 2-B power at best would actually be able to interact with higher dimensions and place a 3-D universe in there? Because that is what you are seriously postulating here. What does it matter that they are going to another universe...? How exactly do you understand higher dimensions?

What in the actuall hell are you even talking about? Do you review your own thoughts before saying them out loud? The Extradimensional Labyrinth is a technique through which they trap a target in timelines of their own making as their sentient recognition makes them. How do you willingly and consciously trap someone in something you have no control of? It's a technique of the Anti-Spiral, what would it even exist as without him? Some weird medical condition that only exists in the Gurren Lagann world? How perfect that all this is hollow since Occam's Razors means you can either find backing arguments for this, or this is just all worthless beliefs that we would never default for since nothing indicates that. "Simply a strong trance", yes, and the anti spiral is lying despite saying outright they are trapped in timelines of their own making, and Simon was just entering everyone's mind or something, something else you have no proof for.

And this is the honestly worst argument so far, and makes me wonder if you have even seen some of our profiles. 3-A? Are we gonna say Masadaverse is now 3-C because one of Mercurius's strongest attacks is condensing millions/billions of stars in a single blow?
however, no one has explained why Gurren Lagann deserves at least 2A. I read the discussions on the forum,everyone was against raising it from the deserved 2C. 1C was put in an empty place,and they are still not enough. come to your senses, Gurren Lagann was never 11 dimensional. multi-dimensionality is just a tool for parallelism of possibilities. an infinite number of ordinary,four-dimensional universes can fit in the 10-11 dimension. one of them is just occupied by anti-spirals. no more, no less. I've already told you about the maze,but if you don't get it,I'll explain with an example:I can drive you into a house and lock it with a key. and you can do whatever you want in the house. I won't affect you from the street in any way. it is also here. so he said that the alternative possibilities were created by the characters themselves. by the way,it was not Simon who freed everyone, but will Kamina. don't use the maze as proof,I'd rather believe that they became so strong after absorbing the energy of the spiral from the spiral death machine than into the maze. at the same time, the ttgl still could not withstand the 3A attack until Rasengan sacrificed himself. I don't really care what's in the Masada universe,but if I get interested and see shit,I'll blow it up, too, don't worry. I'm even surprised why admins allow such a mess and why they still haven't rolled back their profiles.

It seems that some people doesn't even agree on the High 1-C now because the standards changed?

disagree not because the standards have changed, but because this is far-fetched nonsense,and sttgl will not pull above the low 2C in any case

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmm said:
It seems that some people doesn't even agree on the High 1-C now because the standards changed?
disagree not because the standards have changed, but because this is far-fetched nonsense,and sttgl will not pull above the low 2C in any case
Yeah you are right, it seems far too much to put him on that ridiculous tier.

I don't agree with High 1-C Tengen Toppa because it sounds ridiculous to me, but the new standards say that due to this verse having Brane cosmology, their statements about dimensionality are still valid on the new system.

The explanations on the STTGL profile basiccally says that they would be 2-A at worst, i'm not knownledgable on brane cosmology, but still.

Also does the big bang have any connection with the birth of the super spiral space or the verse as a whole?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
With that being said please don't use the Big Bang thing as an anti feat. The Big Bang can theoretically cap at Low 1-A.
Code:
why not? this is not demonbein, where you can put 1A for the level of the birth of the universe, because there are eternities in moments, universes inside and outside of the universes, and in principle the most different options.
here, without explanation, this is an ordinary three-dimensional universe(and given that robots are light-years in size,this all the more confirms the three-dimensional concept of universes)

Btw, shouldn't we add links to the explanations in his profile, and maybe some examples of his abilities like BFR or metaphysics manipulation?

STTGL is considered to be multi-galaxy to universal outside the wiki because everyone thinks that the battle took place in the normal universe and saying stuff like "it contains this and this" isn't really useful without scans, which is a problem with a lot of profiles here.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
>Outside the wiki

Other vs sites downplay a lot. Tier 7 true form canon Pennywise.
I don't mean sites, i mean everywhere, people debating anywhere.

Is hard to defend and explain multiversal STTGL or unicron removing order or stuff like that when the phrases don't have any scans, which should have since the revisions and threads tend to include them.

And downplay is subjective anyway.

Moathon said:
I feel like I could write a paper on scaling multiversal characters to respective theoretical physics
How? Things like multiverse is nothing but fiction lol.

Dooyo said:
Moathon said:
I feel like I could write a paper on scaling multiversal characters to respective theoretical physics
Then why are you scaling it to actual cosmology? Fiction imitates life.

Moathon said:
Dooyo said:
Moathon said:
Then why are you scaling it to actual cosmology? Fiction imitates life.
That is the point I was trying to convey.

Dooyo said:
Dienomite22 said:
Merely Low 2-C TTGL is pure downplay even if you disregard brand cosmology or tier 1 TTGL
How?
Everything regarding the multiversal labyrinth.

"Trap of the multi-dimensional universe, last resort developed by the Anti-Spiral. It was a "multi-dimensional universe" that confines people to infinite possibilities. I might be there, the future I wanted to be like this. People will stand up before the possibility of spreading anywhere. That is exactly the Anti-Spiral trap that takes away the "will to live" from a person. The crews of the Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann who were confined in the enemy and multi-dimensional space. It deprives us of consciousness and drifts in the ocean of possibility of infinitely spreading."

["...No longer confused, the super spiral self of Simon integrated with the Multiversal Labyrinth and saved his comrades of Dai-Gurren from the infinite chain. Then, finally getting Nia back from the Anti-Spiral, Gurren Lagann emitted a new light, beginning Gurren Lagann's final evolution."]

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u... held prisoner in extra dimensional space.png

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u...they are trapped in a series of universes.png

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u...re created the instant they are percieved.png

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u...e, they will never be a ble to break free.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/542385072905519115/684869986682142796/2-A_IML.png

Simon: The tomorrow we're trying to reach is...not a tomorrow you've decided on! We... by ourselves... choose our tomorrow from the infinite universes! We will fight through it... we will fight through it and protect the universe! We'll show you we can do it!

This blog explains it in a better way

How?
Everything regarding the multiversal labyrinth.

"Trap of the multi-dimensional universe, last resort developed by the Anti-Spiral. It was a "multi-dimensional universe" that confines people to infinite possibilities. I might be there, the future I wanted to be like this. People will stand up before the possibility of spreading anywhere. That is exactly the Anti-Spiral trap that takes away the "will to live" from a person. The crews of the Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann who were confined in the enemy and multi-dimensional space. It deprives us of consciousness and drifts in the ocean of possibility of infinitely spreading."

["...No longer confused, the super spiral self of Simon integrated with the Multiversal Labyrinth and saved his comrades of Dai-Gurren from the infinite chain. Then, finally getting Nia back from the Anti-Spiral, Gurren Lagann emitted a new light, beginning Gurren Lagann's final evolution."]

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u... held prisoner in extra dimensional space.png

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u...they are trapped in a series of universes.png

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u...re created the instant they are percieved.png

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u...e, they will never be a ble to break free.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/542385072905519115/684869986682142796/2-A_IML.png

Simon: The tomorrow we're trying to reach is...not a tomorrow you've decided on! We... by ourselves... choose our tomorrow from the infinite universes! We will fight through it... we will fight through it and protect the universe! We'll show you we can do it!

This blog explains it in a better way

it seems to me or I already saw it 2 years ago,when it was denied? what has changed?

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmm said:
Dienomite22 said:
This was never denied here I believe. TTGL was 2-A+ before it was 1-C on VBW.
denied. ttgl was on a well-deserved 2C, until someone decided to completely groundlessly put 1C
Wrong

Twice

Also, You have to provide proof the reasoning is groundless, otherwise you're just whining and wasting time. Preferably, make your argument in the newest CRT.

denied. ttgl was on a well-deserved 2C, until someone decided to completely groundlessly put 1C
Wrong

Twice

Also, You have to provide proof the reasoning is groundless, otherwise you're just whining and wasting time. Preferably, make your argument in the newest CRT.

it seems that someone does not understand the rules of discussion. to prove the opposite, you need to prove the direct. from the evidence of 1C ttgl, we have the words lorgenom in the **** knows what context, **** knows what is based on and it is unclear what affects. and based on a single phrase, they build such a high level here. believe it or not, this grading system is as bad as possible. the only thing worse is counting by squeaks. and on the side of 2C, we have a three-dimensional concept of universes, the size of robots, and the fact that the level 3A attack almost wiped out the sky smasher. by the way, in these links, what you threw, again, everything is in the direction of 2C.

You can see the context of Lord genome's statements in the proof provided in the threads I posted and by watching the anime itself. You have to prove why Lord genome (who is arguably the most knowledgable character in the TTGL verse) word's shouldn't be taken seriously instead of just shrugging them away for no reason.

If you don't like the Tiering System make a CRT or leave the wiki if it bothers you.

Everything in links I posted literally points to 2-A at the bare minimum, you saying they didn't doesn't make that true.

You provided nothing, no scans, no descriptions, no video, no blog, only assumptions that are nothing more than "I don't think they are 1-B" based on your belief.

Back