• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Changes to Weather Report (JoJo)

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Probably will regret this later on.

AP Upgrade
First, and this one is pretty simple, Weather Report's Weather Manipulation should be 7-B, since since that's the now the standard for storm feats.

Also updates Emporio.

Atmospheric Shields
...Why exactly does it scale to his weather manipulation? Just because he can create storms and hurricanes doesn't mean he can somehow create a barrier that is a durable as the energy from a storm. Especially since he barely used the super durable shield afaik.

The profile not even giving a reason for it to scale also doesn't help.

I agree with both.

Though, it should be noted that Weather Report physically forms the storms it creates so it could scale to AP and not just ED.

Atmospheric shields at most deflected an 8-C attack, but if we scale AP to dura, WR could have 7-B dura.

Does that really make sense tho? I'm pretty sure Weather Report was hurt by the other 8-C characters. Though, correct me if i am wrong, since i haven't read Stone Ocean yet.

The character, yes. The Stand, no. Weather Report (the Stand) has never been harmed by any Stand before. It even went straight through Pucci when he tried to block it.

Wow.

That's something alright.

Well, i don't know if it scales to dura, so you may want to call some other Jojo people here.

AP, I agree.

The shields, I'm not sure. Maybe it could or maybe not, it's been a while since I last read 6. I don't really assume WR could create shields on the same potency as it does with its powers, although there might be a good reasom for it but atm I lean more not than yes.

I agree too but have some problems.

• Why wouldn't this be Environmental Destruction?
  • Not sure if I need to say it but this wouldn't be i its striking strength, it never did anything like that and it took it a while to overpower Whilesnake to kill Pucci.
  • This should not scale to Emporio as we don't know how much control over the Stand he has.
    • Similarly, Emporio's profile got some edits where all the powers from WR were added. We should do what we do with profiles such as Thanos and only add the powers he showed, and then a note saying he has access to the rest while linking WR's profile.

The same reason the original feat wasn't considered Enviromental Destruction before. He should be able to apply the same energy he used for the storm to his other weather fenomena.

Also, does the standard stuff apply to huricanes? because that is what he currently scales from, which is not usual storm feats. I might not agree if there is not an answer for this

Iapitus The Impaler said:
The same reason the original feat wasn't considered Enviromental Destruction before. He should be able to apply the same energy he used for the storm to his other weather fenomena.
Other weather fenomena would be Environmental Destruction too.

Back