• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Fujimoto tends to display high tiers as apocalyptic events that are to strike emotion into the readers, that is far from boring. The Gun Devil with its rampage and Falling Devil's gravity interference being examples of this.

Fujimoto tends to display high tiers as apocalyptic events that are to strike emotion into the readers, that is far from boring. The Gun Devil with its rampage and Falling Devil's gravity interference being examples of this.
Of course, I'm only referring to pure physical feats, hax feats should be extremely higher, Fujimoto won't disappoint us.

Anyways, Tank devil with mountain level feat 10 and a half hours later, trust. Mount Fuji is done for.

The sheer volume of horse shit that has been cranked onto pixiv in only a year says otherwise.

"Uncreative," right, because entering prompts into a box and outputting a result is the peak of originality.

Coming from the guy who used "Boomer" as an insult.

If you keep hearing people having the same issue with something over and over, then maybe- just maybe- it's because it's a real big issue.
issue, yeah but it is not a reason to say the art is mierda, more like, the problem is that companies that we know are evil in their way Wil use it, which i think is a problem every can agree

Or perhaps you should learn a thing about emphasis. I'm saying AI is bad, and to show that, I'm hammering in those points. It's simple literature.
Saying AI in general sounds even less belieabke, considering i have only hear the side of art saying that, other fields are either neutral or mostly positive about AI (Character.AI has its things)
Oh, maybe you hear it so many times because it's the truth? Maybe it's because so many people agree with the sentiment? You're here trying to defend the practices of AI generation slop so much so, that you can't see that you're being quite lame.
it is even more lame that everyone wants this new technology at the level of the internet to be destroyed

issue, yeah but it is not a reason to say the art is mierda, more like, the problem is that companies that we know are evil in their way Wil use it, which i think is a problem every can agree
No, it is a very good reason to say AI generation is dogshit. And don't try to skirt around the problem by saying it's just companies, it's going to be a problem no matter who uses it.

No, it is a very good reason to say AI generation is dogshit. And don't try to skirt around the problem by saying it's just companies, it's going to be a problem no matter who uses it.
Ah yeah, evil people exists, that is a problem that is not linked to AI being mierda.
AI can be really good or really puramente malo if someone is crazy enough...and they are

people say "why care about arts anymore if AI can do better eventually?", then we argue about why "AI art is still bad", some says it's not anymore, it's improving...

Screw all of that, think for a second, would you look at a OPM-level panel and admires it for 30 minutes if it's made by an AI? Yeah, that's right, there's no reason to argue over this anymore.

Saying AI in general sounds even less belieabke, considering i have only hear the side of art saying that, other fields are either neutral or mostly positive about AI (Character.AI has its things)
using AI for writing is also bad, yes. Very bad. I think you're in the wrong crowd mate.
it is even more lame that everyone wants this new technology at the level of the internet to be destroyed
You only see it as lame because you're a sucker who has no mind. A technology like AI generation should not be a thing to invest in not only because of pride, but from an ethical standpoint.

Ah yeah, evil people exists, that is a problem that is not linked to AI being mierda.
AI can be really good or really puramente malo if someone is crazy enough...and they are
AI is always going to be washed, no other way around it. It's purely bad, it forever will be, unless it's used for industries that have high mortality rates or precise medical tasks. Not for art, and everything that's connected to it.

using AI for writing is also bad, yes. Very bad. I think you're in the wrong crowd mate.
i am in the wrong crowd for liking AI stuff?why cannot like both things?
You only see it as lame because you're a sucker who has no mind. A technology like AI generation should not be a thing to invest in not only because of pride, but from an ethical standpoint.
if i didn't have a mind i would not be talking to you, si ya putas se que es una forma de hablar pero coño.
neither was the internet, now look at it, this is a thing that it needs to invested on, yeah it would take time, but anything takes time.

AI is always going to be washed, no other way around it. It's purely bad, it forever will be, unless it's used for industries that have high mortality rates or precise medical tasks. Not for art, and everything that's connected to it.
"Forever" nothing is forever, neither time or dead are forever.
You mean the health industry?that sounds good, and it is already being used, but that alone is not using the full potential of what it can do, it is more than, i don't know, try to find a comparison to this...

i am in the wrong crowd for liking AI stuff?why cannot like both things?
Yes, you are in the wrong. Most definitely. You can't have two cakes and eat them when supporting AI directly tarnished the other cake. To put this into simpler terms, it harms the practices done by the real hard workers who put their soul into the medium and contribute to society.
if i didn't have a mind i would not be talking to you, si ya putas se que es una forma de hablar pero coño.
And if I didn't have a mind I would not be holding back my language, but clearly you lack that same brain
neither was the internet, now look at it, this is a thing that it needs to invested on, yeah it would take time, but anything takes time.
The internet contributed and helped the world by improving connection between people, it has a purpose.

AI generation software has none of that.

"Forever" nothing is forever, neither time or dead are forever.
Oh look at the person getting into pedantics to try and salvage their point.
You mean the health industry?that sounds good, and it is already being used, but that alone is not using the full potential of what it can do, it is more than, i don't know, try to find a comparison to this...
That's all the potential it needs, that's all the potential it should have. Keep AI in the health industry, don't let it branch out and suck the life out of art.

Yes, you are in the wrong. Most definitely. You can't have two cakes and eat them when supporting AI directly tarnished the other cake. To put this into simpler terms, it harms the practices done by the real hard workers who put their soul into the medium and contribute to society.
who says i can't have two cakes?what i cannot love women and men?a la mierda con eso (by the way, Soul does not exists)
And if I didn't have a mind I would not be holding back my language, but clearly you lack that same brain
censoring, i don't like censoring in this site, for what reason really?
The internet contributed and helped the world by improving connection between people, it has a purpose.

AI generation software has none of that.
Now that is a limited way to look at things

who says i can't have two cakes?what i cannot love women and men?a la mierda con eso (by the way, Soul does not exists)
Oh, I don't know, maybe it's because of the fact you're ruining the other cake, like I just said? Directly harming the other side? Don't be so dense.
censoring, i don't like censoring in this site, for what reason really?

Now that is a limited way to look at things
It's the hard truth you fail to see. AI is nothing but a leech, something that harms the industry. It helps no one, it only destroys.

Oh look at the person getting into pedantics to try and salvage their point.

That's all the potential it needs, that's all the potential it should have. Keep AI in the health industry, don't let it branch out and suck the life out of art.
now you are trying to limits its potential to a few things just because it should only be that, now that sounds familiar to some artificial intelligence that was made with only one purporse and could not do any other thing beyond that...mmmmm, but who was that...yeah, whould. Be...cogito ergo sum...i think therefore i AM.
Yeah i don't know how AI will suck the Life out of art if art is not even a living thing, actually it does not prevent art for humans to be created at all, it just means that now there is more ways to do art

AI and automation in general could be good, it coud free us from work for good but no, it's being used to replace us to fill the pockets of elites that are already obscenely rich.

People won't stop making art of course, for most its a work of passion, but it will remove the possibility of profiting from it for a lot of people and effectively squashing their output.

Oh, I don't know, maybe it's because of the fact you're ruining the other cake, like I just said? Directly harming the other side? Don't be so dense.
no i am not, i am literraly consuming both cakes, i cannot just don't consume one and just one, i need both
It's the hard truth you fail to see. AI is nothing but a leech, something that harms the industry. It helps no one, it only destroys.
"Its the hard truth you fail to see, AI has done so many things across all fields, and somehow it is more destructive than helpful, sounds ridiculous, why cannot people enjoy both things?they don't see they are very much one to one in many things"

guys, this is a fact btw:

The current AI model doesn't really allow it to "create" anything, it only steals, and in a way that makes it completely inferior to any art made by humans except for speed, but speed means nothing if most of them, if not all, are so trashy looking.

Like seriously, I know an AI art when I look at one, and none of them has any traits that makes them interesting to look at, it only diverts by eyes away.

Companies are already using AI to replace graphic designers and artists, AI that steals data from the effort of actual people and regurgitates it with no intent or purpose.
Recon me seguiste al hilo de Chainsaw man?
Compañías siendo malvadas y tomando decisiones estupidas, me deberia sorprender?
y claro el fan art definitivamente no es casi lo mismo

AI and automation in general could be good, it coud free us from work for good but no, it's being used to replace us to fill the pockets of elites that are already obscenely rich.
then we only need to replace the rich, they are not inmune to this, they are just humans.
People won't stop making art of course, for most its a work of passion, but it will remove the possibility of profiting from it for a lot of people and effectively squashing their output.
that is a problem of capitalism, Art should not even be a job, is like futbol in a way, you gain money with it, but you can do it just for the liking of it.
But apparently almost anyone wants to do it for money and that is...strange.

now you are trying to limits its potential to a few things just because it should only be that, now that sounds familiar to some artificial intelligence that was made with only one purporse and could not do any other thing beyond that...mmmmm, but who was that...yeah, whould. Be...cogito ergo sum...i think therefore i AM.
You are not using that phrase the way it should be, its clear you do not have any idea on what you're saying. Like, genuinely, you've got to be a dumbass to use that phrase here.
Yeah i don't know how AI will suck the Life out of art if art is not even a living thing, actually it does not prevent art for humans to be created at all, it just means that now there is more ways to do art
It's call a figure of speech, idiot. You're only fueling my point that you don't have a clue on anything at all. It sucks the life out of art because if this perversion is to continue, not only will it poison the God damn well, it will put people out of a job and take their work. It is evil.
no i am not, i am literraly consuming both cakes, i cannot just don't consume one and just one, i need both
You do NOT NEED AI art, what the **** is wrong with you. You're quite literally saying you need this perversion, for this theft to continue existing. You are a bozo.
"Its the hard truth you fail to see, AI has done so many things across all fields, and somehow it is more destructive than helpful, sounds ridiculous, why cannot people enjoy both things?they don't see they are very much one to one in many things"
It's not ridiculous if you actually use that brain in your head. It's destructive because it steals, it's destructive because it **** blocks the people that need to be paid. But no, here you are in your cave trying to support something that does more harm than good.

tbh, why are we even arguing about this stuff? It's not even gonna change anything, companies will still invest if they profits, they will invest if it fits their agenda, for any reasons at all, they fall when they fall, but if they do not, it speaks about the truth that people do enjoy using AI arts.

AI art is like a fun thing to have, it's like a toy, you could even capitalize it, but there's a fact you must understand:

The idea that AI art cannot replace human artist is stupid, it does not replace human Artist at first, it blends into human Artists's works because they steals, then they infects people's mind and they get better, to the point where people can't figure out if an art is by a human or by an AI unless you use paints to paint it, people who have also been infected by social apps that makes people's attention spans be shortened to 0, they'll just press like for the sake of it, don't care of the details and move on, then situations where your original art gets less attention than a stolen art from an AI happens, then artists drops their works, Ai art takes over, those fat old people will capitalize on that to make cashes, they could even have a fake author name and create an entire manga/comic out of an AI, it will happen if this does not stop.

AI art cannot replace the meaning of human arts, but they can very well suck the life force of human arts out and replace them physically. Look at Ubisoft for example, humans can do stupid shiet like that for Agendas, they view art as a tool for their other stupid ideals, money is one of them. If humans can be like that, with a powerful tool like an AI that steals at an extremely effective rate, anything could happen.

The only type of AI art that I can accept is an AI art made by an AI equivalent to a sentient being, an AI that's just like human, but with a bigger brain. The current AI is just plain'ol stealing.

You are not using that phrase the way it should be, its clear you do not have any idea on what you're saying. Like, genuinely, you've got to be a dumbass to use that phrase here.
I was trying to get a "you get that" idea, AM can only do war stuff, when he could be alot of things but he can't.
It's call a figure of speech, idiot. You're only fueling my point that you don't have a clue on anything at all. It sucks the life out of art because if this perversion is to continue, not only will it poison the God damn well, it will put people out of a job and take their work. It is evil.
i know what Figure of speech is, i just think is funny how sometimes people react when i take it to seriosly, also Companies are doing that, not AI, AI is the thing they use for their evil plans.
ou do NOT NEED AI art, what the **** is wrong with you. You're quite literally saying you need this perversion, for this theft to continue existing. You are a bozo.
neither i do need art to live, but i still consume both, how is that even worse than those who only consume AI art?
It's not ridiculous if you actually use that brain in your head. It's destructive because it steals, it's destructive because it **** blocks the people that need to be paid. But no, here you are in your cave trying to support something that does more harm than good.
which is a problem of companies, not AI, also Fan art steals from the original creator if we go with that logic (not a lie)

The only type of AI art that I can accept is an AI art made by an AI equivalent to a sentient being, an AI that's just like human, but with a bigger brain. The current AI is just plain'ol stealing.
well time to wait a few years for that, or not because they already made one in Discord

tbh, why are we even arguing about this stuff? It's not even gonna change anything, companies will still invest if they profits, they will invest if it fits their agenda, for any reasons at all, they fall when they fall, but if they do not, it speaks about the truth that people do enjoy using AI arts.

AI art is like a fun thing to have, it's like a toy, you could even capitalize it, but there's a fact you must understand:

The idea that AI art cannot replace human artist is stupid, it does not replace human Artist at first, it blends into human Artists's works because they steals, then they infects people's mind and they get better, to the point where people can't figure out if an art is by a human or by an AI unless you use paints to paint it, people who have also been infected by social apps that makes people's attention spans be shortened to 0, they'll just press like for the sake of it, don't care of the details and move on, then situations where your original art gets less attention than a stolen art from an AI happens, then artists drops their works, Ai art takes over, those fat old people will capitalize on that to make cashes, they could even have a fake author name and create an entire manga/comic out of an AI, it will happen if this does not stop.

AI art cannot replace the meaning of human arts, but they can very well suck the life force of human arts out and replace them physically. Look at Ubisoft for example, humans can do stupid shiet like that for Agendas, they view art as a tool for their other stupid ideals, money is one of them. If humans can be like that, with a powerful tool like an AI that steals at an extremely effective rate, anything could happen.
Summary:humans are the problem

Let me stop you right there

I, we even, don't give a shit if an argument like this doesn't change anything, get me? Have you ever argued from the heart? Have you ever argued from your soul against an opinion you believe to be dogshit spouted from someone else, because it goes against your ethics and morals? Answer me that first.

Let me stop you right there

I, we even, don't give a shit if an argument like this doesn't change anything, get me? Have you ever argued from the heart? Have you ever argued from your soul against an opinion you believe to be dogshit spouted from someone else, because it goes against your ethics and morals? Answer me that first.
Yea, I have. Well, I mean people do need to do this sometimes, it do helps.

I was trying to get a "you get that" idea, AM can only do war stuff, when he could be alot of things but he can't.
That's still not the way you use it you fool

"I think, therefor I am" is a phrase coined to cement one's own existence in philosophy
i know what Figure of speech is, i just think is funny how sometimes people react when i take it to seriosly, also Companies are doing that, not AI, AI is the thing they use for their evil plans.
Then don't say stupid shit

And wanna get companies to stop using it? Stop supporting it, Einstein.
neither i do need art to live, but i still consume both, how is that even worse than those who only consume AI art?
Because you're STILL consuming that slop, that slop that harms. You do not need to be this bullheaded.
which is a problem of companies, not AI, also Fan art steals from the original creator if we go with that logic (not a lie)
And you can STOP these companies by NOT SUPPORTING this slop. And oh you do not want to go there. Because fan art is to be made in love of the original work, and it's made by people with an actual conscious. AI DIRECTLY PULLS from the actual art, therefor actually constituting as theft you dumbass.

Last edited:
So the current situation is literally "smoking is bad we should remove it completely" vs "nuh uh I love smoking" type conversation, it's going nowhere.
Don't mind me as I steal that analogy for use in a later argument.

But yeah, the point of arguments is ostensibly to get one side to change their mind about the issue and come around to the other's, but that's never happening here. Not because both sides have a point- one is obviously in the wrong here ("nuh uh I love smoking")- but because the side in the wrong only believes that they lose something by switching their stance, and don't give a shit what the other side feels.

Don't mind me as I steal that analogy for use in a later argument.

But yeah, the point of arguments is ostensibly to get one side to change their mind about the issue and come around to the other's, but that's never happening here. Not because both sides have a point- one is obviously in the wrong here ( "nuh uh I love smoking" )- but because the side in the wrong only believes that they lose something by switching their stance, and don't give a shit what the other side feels.
thanks for explaining the sentence for me, that's literally what I typed at the start, but changed to a simple sentence, it works.

then we only need to replace the rich, they are not inmune to this, they are just humans.

that is a problem of capitalism, Art should not even be a job, is like futbol in a way, you gain money with it, but you can do it just for the liking of it.
But apparently almost anyone wants to do it for money and that is...strange.
In a capitalistic society to not be productive means death for 99% of us (unless you're priviliged or a NEET) being able to turn a profit with your art (or playing football for that matter) is what makes it possible for anyone to seriously consider it as a career instead of just a hobby you can sparsely spend time on when you aren't working.

If you acknowledge the problem is Capitalism then don't feed the AI slop machine produced by that steals from artists and will turn away thousands from making it a career.

Back