• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

We were too ignorant of how insane it is to have a primal fear devil like Old Age on earth. A nerfed primal fear like Falling ****** up every country on the planet, if Old Age is pissed it could probably end humanity before Death gets a chance to.

Also I don't think you can say every primal fear devil has a barrier just because Darkness seemed to use one. Old Age probably just reacted.

If Aging has Infinity then Fujimoto's geniunely messing with us. As if the Nobara Fiend and Pochita getting Gojo'd on the 1 year anniversary of JJK 236 wasn't enough...
If that's so, is the csm > JJK meta becoming real? Gojo vs Old Age vids coming?
Not so sure if we can consider these scenes a blitz at all, Aging Devil just wasn't putting enough effort with these average contracts. We can clearly see that he is above Pochita now
true
What is the bullet made of?
maybe flesh, try use copper for high-end

What is weird for me is that Yoru seems to be nothing next to Aging Devil despiste being capable to oneshot Pochita, but then you got Makima, who is inferior to a weakened Pochita, damaging Darkness Devil

What is weird for me is that Yoru seems to be nothing next to Aging Devil despiste being capable to oneshot Pochita, but then you got Makima, who is inferior to a weakened Pochita, damaging Darkness Devil
The Miracle of Hax.
Well I’ll be calcing the second bang too, it seems faster and the bullet is bigger for sure
I mean, we never actually saw the bullet for the first one, although 5 seconds does feel a smidge long now. Three seconds to one second might be better. Also F to another 80,000 fingers spent.

The last knuckle of a finger is also going to be denser than average human density, i imagine. Compared to the entire body, the finger would be a much higher % of bone which is around twice as dense as average human density.

Remember, Darkness also negged her next moment, just like how Aging was damaged by Pochita who was negs by Yoru's bang, then negs Yoru's bang.
The miracle of hax indeed

Would the speed be higher as well?
I mean, we still got a separate panel of the bullet traveling over the ocean, but five seconds feels a little long. I could understand keeping 5 seconds or shortening it to 3.
All primal fears never wanted to lock in at first
For real. If Darkness didn't feel like flexing with the astronauts, Pochita would've been ripped outta Denji's heart before Makima had the chance to intervene.

All Primal are above Gun but not all Primal are equal so this should only scale to Aging for now
Yeah, that's fair. Not to mention it might be some Gojo-passive time hax on Aging's part.
so uhh, these 2 have different calcs, which one are we gonna use then?
The 2nd, since the pixel measurements are clearer.

Back