• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Pochita can scale extremely high depends on whatever exists in that universe. Screw Cosmos devil, eating the eternity devil (the Fami version) would make Pochita High 3-A due to it having an infinite dimension.

Hell, time 100% exists thanks to future devil, so Pochita could just eat the space-time devil and get to Low 2-C, maybe canonically could eat the future devil + cosmos devil at the same time and achieve the same effect.

Hell, he could get to possibly outer on other wiki by erasing platonic concepts

I've been calling it for ages now

I am of the belief Full Power Death Devil will scale to Low 2-C and Denji/Pochita will scale to her

Probably Yoru/Asa will now too

I've been calling it for ages now

I am of the belief Full Power Death Devil will scale to Low 2-C and Denji/Pochita will scale to her

Probably Yoru/Asa will now too
Depending on which kind of Low 2-C, I could see it.

Type 1: No Uncertainty, Pure Feats. As in, there's gonna be a zoom-out to space as Death's Door opens, and the Universe gets Thanos'd. (Least likely)

Type 2: Some Uncertainty, Statement Based. Like, if Hell is a separate universe, and each door is a devil's personal domain/apartment they dwell in they can exit, like when Darkness fell outta the sky, but Death currently so powerful that she has to stay inside her room or else Hell would be in turmoil. (AKA Toggle1's Death headcanon, less unlikely but still unlikely)

Type 3: Lots of Uncertainty, Translation Based. As in, if Death is said to be able to destroy the "world," but the term for "world" in Japanese has multiple possible English meanings, and everyone argues over which one is accurate. (A definite possibility)

Type 4: Maximum Uncertainty, Pure Bullshit. As in, Darkness Devil-esq inexplicable imagery that could be interpreted as Low 2-C, like if Death is woman sitting in a movie theater, and removes the reel of film from the projector, and suddenly the manga panels are just black for a bit. (My personal favorite, would be very toner-expensive when printing physical copies though...)

Nah I can def see Low 2-C Death and Pochita ( And I guess Yoru now )

I mean think about it, it's already implied Lesser Primals like Falling/Darkness/Aging are at least Tier 5 off a nerfed Falling passively inverting the planet's gravity by just stepping on to Earth ( Which was calced Moon level )

And given how far you can take the interpretation of "The Fear of Death" ( such as even the Universe will eventually die...whether you believe in some type of Apocalypse story given your religious beliefs or even lack thereof in the case of the heat death of the universe - The Big Rip Theory - Or The Big Crunch Theory )

Also off the fact Death will destroy "the world" which could include Hell which is likely some parallel/alternate Universe where the Devils live

Also would kind of fit the whole eldritch horror type deal Fujimoto has going on

Like how in Lovecraft you got Gods who can destroy everything by just existing and so on

Nah I can def see Low 2-C Death and Pochita ( And I guess Yoru now )

I mean think about it, it's already implied Lesser Primals like Falling/Darkness/Aging are at least Tier 5 off a nerfed Falling passively inverting the planet's gravity by just stepping on to Earth ( Which was calced Moon level )

And given how far you can take the interpretation of "The Fear of Death" ( such as even the Universe will eventually die...whether you believe in some type of Apocalypse story given your religious beliefs or even lack thereof in the case of the heat death of the universe - The Big Rip Theory - Or The Big Crunch Theory )

Also off the fact Death will destroy "the world" which could include Hell which is likely some parallel/alternate Universe where the Devils live

Also would kind of fit the whole eldritch horror type deal Fujimoto has going on

Like how in Lovecraft you got Gods who can destroy everything by just existing and so on
Considering that the guy made a tree with the power to absorb the energy of stars and also made the protagonists live until the end of the universe, that guy can and will do it

Given it's confirmed Death is the strongest Primal

That means Taxes or IRS Devil is the 2nd strongest

And is likely a Primal Fear as well

Since the dawn of man have we feared taxes
Joker can confirm
or what about AI Devil...i mean, it should be at least... strong
It initially has multiple extra fingers that blend into each other, looks smoothly shaded regardless of whatever the lighting conditions are, and the longer it hangs around you, the more it imitates your face and voice, before slowly replacing you in your own life.

It initially has multiple extra fingers that blend into each other, looks smoothly shaded regardless of whatever the lighting conditions are, and the longer it hangs around you, the more it imitates your face and voice, before slowly replacing you in your own
Update yourself boomer, AI can now draw things without massively distorting them

AI "works" are always "drawn" like they're covered in vaseline or are made out of hard plastic. And getting into rendering, it can never pull of lighting, it always fails at it.

Don't ever support this bogus shit, it's just that, shit.
That depends on the person really, some people manage to exploit the potential of AI in ways that people normally would not achieve, yes, you can achieve them, but you need to be creative in doing so.
there is something about AI that i like, something non human doing human things

That depends on the person really, some people manage to exploit the potential of AI in ways that people normally would not achieve, yes, you can achieve them, but you need to be creative in doing so.
No, they exploit the works of actually hard working creators by having AI steal their pieces to make something quite fugly. These are not creative people, they are bozos who can't put in the work to become talented. They are bums.

No, they exploit the works of actually hard working creators by having AI steal their pieces to make something quite fugly. These are not creative people, they are bozos who can't put in the work to become talented. They are bums.
your response was the best showing of a regurgitated comment, over and over again, AI would never even regurgitated something this many times to the point you get...this.
i have hear that, so many times, it is amazing how uncreative humans can be if there is against their own pride.

your response was the best showing of a regurgitated comment, over and over again, AI would never even regurgitated something this many times to the point you get...this.
The sheer volume of horse shit that has been cranked onto pixiv in only a year says otherwise.
i have hear that, so many times, it is amazing how uncreative humans can be if there is against their own pride.
"Uncreative," right, because entering prompts into a box and outputting a result is the peak of originality.

Coming from the guy who used "Boomer" as an insult.

If you keep hearing people having the same issue with something over and over, then maybe- just maybe- it's because it's a real big issue.

Or perhaps you should learn a thing about emphasis. I'm saying AI is bad, and to show that, I'm hammering in those points. It's simple literature.
Oh, maybe you hear it so many times because it's the truth? Maybe it's because so many people agree with the sentiment? You're here trying to defend the practices of AI generation slop so much so, that you can't see that you're being quite lame.

Back