• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cell vs Doomsday rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cell via ap, dura, and since Doomsday can't fly looks like Cell is gonna Solar Kamehameha this. But it will be difficult since Doomsday's Reactive Evolution will help him alot.

Since I'm assuming this is in character. Cell won't go for the solar kame off the bat due to arrogance. The moment he goes for any generic ki based attack doomsday tanks it and than becomes immune to cells ki based attacks. Also doomsday can fly gained the ability after his first death to supes

Idk, is his reactive evolution that strong? I mean Supes who is currently strength wise weaker than Cell beat him...

Depends on which doomsday I'm assuming comics idk which feats the wiki accepts I mean hunter prey doomsday was literally adapting to things as they hit him even adapted to martian manhunters mindrape.

Hyperception said:
SomebodyStupid said:
Idk, is his reactive evolution that strong? I mean Supes who is currently strength wise weaker than Cell beat him...
Supes is stonger than Cell....
Superman is XKJ and star level with his strongest attack while Cell is XTJ and solar system level with his strongest attack

Also I doubt his blasts are that much weaker, a casual blast could kill Mirai Trunks who was Large Star level to Large Star level+

Hyperception said:
SomebodyStupid said:
Supes is stonger than Cell....
Well can you explain how his reactive evolution works in this situation?

Well this match is a stalemate neither party can put the other down doomsday also has absurd regen with adapting to cells ki base attacks makes this match a never ending slug fest. If this was cog wars doomsday it be even worst literally all he needed was to see a power used once and he could copy it

According to his profile his durability is star level+ at least, so I would assume at most his durability is supernova level

Mirai Trunks is supernova level and he was one-shotted by Cell's casual blast

He is also XMJ while Cell is XTJ

Cell would have to beat him before Doomsday becomes immune to Ki Attacks. If that happens (which it likely will) Cell could always BFR him.

FanofRPGs said:
Can Doomsday be immune to physical punches?
Not that I'm aware of. I think he can just become more resistant to certain types of physical attacks. However he's been killed/beaten several times by physical might. The most known case being Superman defeating him, and he was beaten to death by a mob of Kryptonians on a later occassion.

Going by the stats, Cell is XPJ meaning his punches are in the nonillions of megatons range, Doomsday is in the Octillions of megatons range

Hmmm Doomsday is likely going to become immune to Cell's Ki attacks. However if it's by physical might then Cell could win this. Overall this has the potential to become inconclusive.

Again depends in some incarnations of doomsday he had to die first to evolve to overcome what killed him. Others he evovled as he fought someone Pierce his skin with their heat vision couple mins later try it again couldn't even leave a scratch. It varied from which incarnation should be separate ones on the wiki if you ask me cause composite gets messy with feats. Also bfr is not a option due to him being able to survive in all environments and the ability to fly in most incarnations after his death to supes. Also most of his supposed deaths are him just regening from nothing and after death gaining ability to kill what killed him.

I just look into more cell can knock him or incanpaciate him if that counts a victory just not kill him. Only with base doomsday if this is gog wars his strongest incarnation than its a win in doomsday favor. But for now just put cell wins via knockout

Cell wins via kill. Doomsday lost to Superman whos 4C while Cell is 4B,even if he grew innume to Cell's ki attacks, Cell's punchs and kicks are more powerful than that of Supes. Thats not even mentioning Cell's regen

Again cell can't put him down due to doomsday regen he can knock him out you really can't kill him his supposed death to superman was later rewritten as attaching his supposed dead body to a rocket where it began to reform and reshape into something that could kill 4C superman. Latter returns to earth for his rematch unfortunately lands near the new country of kyrpton near the north pole beats the shit out of Supergirl than 4 other kyrptonians pop up and they all gang beat his ass. Supposedly dead again than comes back with power kill the 5 full powered kyprtonaians if I remember correctly. His deaths really aren't true deaths more like he's out cold or regening and adapting to what killed him.

SomebodyStupid said:
So Doomsady got beaten 5 Star level- large planet beings?
Yes sir it may have been more I'll fish around for some scans if you would like? Ya all takes is to KO him because trully to kill him you need good amount of hax to bypass his adapting

FanofRPGs said:
Minstry of pain said:
Also RPG what's boo sitting at these days???
He is multi-solar system level+ and is planned to be MFTL
Nice depends I'm actually think that might be a good fight I'm just trying to remember I'm just trying to find feats for the GOG guy he fought one GOG wars due to him fighting a 100 of them for 200 years and apparently he was a cosmic or some crap that use to role with high father and darkseid but I'm not sure yet.

yes pls, because if it wasn't more than I'm not sure how Doomsday can begin to compare considering the Cell Jr.s are about that range and Cell was almost able to kill a guy who literally one shotted all of them casually.

SomebodyStupid said:
yes pls, because if it wasn't more than I'm not sure how Doomsday can begin to compare considering the Cell Jr.s are about that range and Cell was almost able to kill a guy who literally one shotted all of them casually.
Just re read it not at home or I would just copy the scan myself the comic was called superman: new krypton. It was on the moon and he got pummeled by a unspecified amount of kyprtonaians but it was a lot more than 6. Also I agree that cell wins but only by knockout anyway he doesn't want to all the way kill doomsday to began with. Or he comes back able to kill cell

Cell wins with a casual blast because of this

(...)For example, if his death was similar to the one he suffered at the hands of Imperiex when the Hollower of Galaxies reduced him to a skeleton, the resurrection process could very well take thousands of years.

I vote for Doomsday because he's more stronger, faster, and can adapt. The people who says Cell can win need to understand more about Doomsday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back