• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CC Goku Page?

"Hes the same as super goku"

no he isnt its proven that he's aware of the movie villains so he's experienced the dbz movies AND dragon ball super.

"cc goku doesn't have many good feats"
um? yes he does

In Mastered Ultra Instinct, he stomped Kanba in a couple of attacks, the same person who was beating a CC SSB Vegito and contending with Xeno SS4 Vegito.
he even surprised xeno goku with his power even stating "s-so strong" implying that he's probably surpassed him in that level

he fought equally with xeno goku. the fact that he even fought xeno goku and not get one-shotted proves this versions of goku is different from canon

so in conclusion cc goku should have his own profile even hearts has his own.

Last edited:
Honestly, from my memory, he doesn't have enough differentiation in his abilities to either Super or Xeno Goku to warrant it. For the most part, he really is just "Super Goku, but 2-A" at this point.

^
That'd be like giving Fusion Zamasu with the eyepatch a page.
And Hearts has his own page because he's his own character.

@Ned_the_outer_god unironically I have DBH at 5-D though obviously that doesn't apply to VBW's tiering system, but yes some do scale him to 8-D for some unbelievable reason.
But anyway CC Goku does have some differences from Super Goku but I think he's far to similar to his canon counterpart to warrant a profile, really as pointed out by someone else he's basically "Super Goku but 2-A"

We already had this discussion before and it was said that CC Goku is basically DBS Goku but 2-A and with a few tweaks to differ him from canon, but not enough for him to warrent him a seperate profiles

the grand priest doesnt have much diffrences and he has a profile
We already had this discussion before and it was said that CC Goku is basically DBS Goku but 2-A and with a few tweaks to differ him from canon, but not enough for him to warrent him a seperate profiles
@Ned_the_outer_god unironically I have DBH at 5-D though obviously that doesn't apply to VBW's tiering system, but yes some do scale him to 8-D for some unbelievable reason.
But anyway CC Goku does have some differences from Super Goku but I think he's far to similar to his canon counterpart to warrant a profile, really as pointed out by someone else he's basically "Super Goku but 2-A"
@Nullflowerblush

Also it says this on the GP's profile:
"Unlike his canon counterpart, this Grand Priest is unbound by Angel law, overseeing all events across all timelines, and acts as a bridge between the Dragon Ball multiverse and Beat's Real World."

So, basically:
  1. The Grand Priest in Dragon Ball Heroes is God, instead of the Grand Priest like he is in canon.
  2. CC Goku is just Super Goku but 2-A and he recognizes Turles. Oh, and his suit looks funky.

Actually CC Goku is just like Xeno Goku with SSB instead of SSJ4 so yeah giving him a page is kinda pointless, unless in the future CC Goku have more hax or different hax than Xeno Goku he will have his own profile though

weird how Archie amy and jet have their own profiles despite having practically having no differences there game counterparts besides having wisps and being low 2-c and knowing martial arts

archie may was made recently too. interesting

Last edited:
there's even a archie dark Gaia that has his own profile with practically no differences.

so cc Goku gets the "super Goku but 2-a" but most Archie characters get added despite being almost the exact same as their game counterparts? doesn't seem fair. @Gilad_Hyperstar @Vietthai96 @The_Unknown_Warrior1 @Nullflowerblush
CC Goku is literally identical to DBS Goku in almost everything other than maybe a few ability, being non-canon and his tier being 2-A.
See Rule #4 in the canon page for a more detailed explaination

Archie Sonic characters on the other hand, are canon and have a different continuity compared to their game counterpart

Also why are you dragging Sonic into this when it has absolutely nothing to do with the subject involved? Dragging Sonic just to bitch about it isn't cool man.

CC Goku is literally identical to DBS Goku in almost everything other than maybe a few ability, being non-canon and his tier being 2-A.
See Rule #4 in the canon page for a more detailed explaination

Archie Sonic characters on the other hand, are canon and have a different continuity compared to their game counterpart

Also why are you dragging Sonic into this when it has absolutely nothing to do with the subject involved? Dragging Sonic just to bitch about it isn't cool man.
i’m just comparing similarities. i just don’t think it’s fair to have a “amy but low 2-c” or a “game jet but low 2-c”. and like i said in the op this goku actually went threw the some of the movies

and idk man that’s the only difference i see apart from being “canon” to there own continuity what else warrants them a profile ?

and idk man that’s the only difference i see apart from being “canon” to there own continuity what else warrants them a profile ?
The fact they have a completely different continuity compared to their game selves, with many events and characters that doesn't appear in the games at all. Maybe some aren't necessary, but this has nothing to do with this thread and is just derailing it

CC Goku on the other hand, is literally the same as DBS Goku, aside from experiencing a few movies. Even the DB wiki doesn't acknowledge him as a different Goku, unlike with his Xeno self

What is CC Goku?
It's just Goku, with Capsule Corp logo on his gi
d4efc27d23c492c2ed6eab177b57bc25.png

@Cropfist it's technically a fan name for the version of DBS Goku which appears in the Prison Planet, Universal Conflict and Universe Creation arcs. Because he has the Capsule Corp logo on his gi fans have dubbed him as Capsule Corp Goku, regardless it's basically the Goku from Super with some of the movies on his belt

@Cropfist it's technically a fan name for the version of DBS Goku which appears in the Prison Planet, Universal Conflict and Universe Creation arcs. Because he has the Capsule Corp logo on his gi fans have dubbed him as Capsule Corp Goku, regardless it's basically the Goku from Super with some of the movies on his belt
That pretty much sums it all

Because Xeno Goku is better. Nah I'm joking

We have a Super Manga Goku so I'm not against this.

At the same time he wouldn't be that interesting well to me anyway

Because Xeno Goku is better. Nah I'm joking

We have a Super Manga Goku so I'm not against this.

At the same time he wouldn't be that interesting well to me anyway
DBS Manga Goku had different events compared to Anime DBS Goku, and different powers such as being able to use hakai

DBS Manga Goku had different events compared to Anime DBS Goku, and different powers such as being able to use hakai
Powers are the only thing here that are actually making a difference.
The story events don't really matter that much sense CC Goku is currently experiencing a story Super Goku never will and a few he hasn't.

He's on the same level of power as Xeno Goku, or even a step above him in terms of power, who himself is 2-A scaling to and above other 2-A characters

Back