• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CC Goku Page?

Just been alerted to this topic; CC Goku has a ton of abilities that his canon and Xeno counterparts lack. Among other things he can freely use Ultra Instinct -Sign-, he has the Hakai, he can summon a number of other people (through the Subspace Summon ability; including Chronoa, Beerus, SSFP Broly, Hearts and Zen-Oh), and he can send an enemy to be tag-teamed by all the Eternal Dragons (through the Wish ability).

Personally I'm not opposed to a CC Goku profile. His story is different compared to his "canon" counterpart, as he has gone through the events of some of the movies and the Universe Mission and Big Bang Mission arc's and he has abilites that his "canon" counterpart" doesn't have.

I am not be fully aware, but what abilities that cc goku has that are different than the canon goku?

I am not be fully aware, but what abilities that cc goku has that are different than the canon goku?
Well aside from 2A rating, he will have many hax like Xeno Goku, but some special like Energy of Destruction which grant him EE, Void Manip, Possession Negation, some wierd shit i don't know much

So like. Does cc goku know false super sayian and super kaioken Because he is a goku that experienced all the movies

CC Goku has the Zen-Oh button, he used it in the arcade to escape the Prison Planet.

He almost certainly doesn't know False Super Saiyan since none of the games acknowledge it, he hasn't been shown to use Super Kaioken but the form has appeared in Heroes.

So like. Does cc goku know false super sayian and super kaioken Because he is a goku that experienced all the movies
If CC Goku has gone through the Slug movie then yes, he would have False Super Saiyan

And if he's gone through the dbz anime (possible) then yeah he'd have Super Kaioken

CC Goku has the Zen-Oh button, he used it in the arcade to escape the Prison Planet.

He almost certainly doesn't know False Super Saiyan since none of the games acknowledge it, he hasn't been shown to use Super Kaioken but the form has appeared in Heroes.
You just gave me one hell of an idea

I'm not gonna lie to you , that profile needs a lot of work , also was it accepted by staff?

Back