• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The only times the his character was serious.
Your right. And im sure if Blanc saw this robot just come up outta nowhere his mood given his character would be more confused than serious. And even if not confused he's definately not serious from the get go

And definately not serious enough to start with AoE cataclysm especially since thw only times he ever did so was either unintentional (first AoE) or out of completely giving up his reason to live cause he thinks the girl he loves doesnt love him anymore (second AoE)
So he doesn’t wants to kill Ultron?
Nah, he would
What im saying is both his reasons for AoE cataclysm were very situational and under a irrational state of mind

Given thats its not solid stone to say AoE cataclysm is something he would casually resort to especially given the reasons under which he used AoE cataclysm
Because they are his only moves that involve any emotional restrain from his part.

And I mean, if you go by this standard, this pretty much can be said by any wincon your giving to Ultron, specially when his telekinesis was employed against somebody’s who had his Soul Stone.
My point was that ultron can use his powers freely
They are not situational and he likes flexing and letting loose

Cat has never been shown to like letting loose and going all out and the two times he does was for very situational reasons
His first AoE was unintentional and second was when he was hearbroken and gave up all hope and both were under irrational mind sets

Ultron can resort to OP hax in any state of mind and has numerous feats of using hax against numerous opponents for every occasion
Like first turn AP shockwave he used against Dr Strange

Cat blanc has only ever faced ladybug so how he would operate against other characters cant go without speculation
Binding is an application of telekinesis, not an standard.
True that
But Ultron's TK does typically bind characters as they are unable to move when bounded
He has never done this combo, so I don’t know where this likehood comes.
Okay fair
He has other TK follow up combos though cause surely if ultron binds him he's not gonna just let him go to walk free

His hand doesn’t appears in a change of frames, his hand appears once he raises it.
We never see him raising his hand though
It just comes into frame after panning from his mug shot
And obviously you wont see his hands when camera is focused on his face

The moment we do see his body he's already absorbing

So what exactly is win cons for both sides?
Umm well, to put it very short
For Ultron, it's ALMOST literally doing anything and not missing as Ultron has overwhelming AP advantage and Cat's Durability is too drastically low to survive anything

Ultron has: these as attack options
Telekinesis
Energy beams easily capable of nuking realms
Thought based Galaxy Nuke
AoE shockwaves and environment destruction
Simply appearing which can wipe all trace of life off an entire planet

For Cat, it's using cataclysms and hoping he hits Ultron as evidently Ultron doesn't resist Deconstruction and Corrosion

That's the simplest rundown anyways

I'm basically trying to understand how Blanc wins. OK maybe Ultron doesn't kill immediately. And then what? How does Blanc capitalize? Even if Ultron doesn't kill immediately, after he sees a big cataclysm he will, no? And let's say he doesn't. Even if he won't let himself get killed. Even if Ultron doesn't kill, I don't see how he dies.

I'm basically trying to understand how Blanc wins. OK maybe Ultron doesn't kill immediately. And then what? How does Blanc capitalize? Even if Ultron doesn't kill immediately, after he sees a big cataclysm he will, no? And let's say he doesn't. Even if he won't let himself get killed. Even if Ultron doesn't kill, I don't see how he dies.
Mega Cataclysm will deconstruct Ultron so he'd die. And since he probably won't use the galactic sized attack right away as people argued in this thread, Ultron would think it's no different than regular energy blasts and would not register Cat as a threat

Mega Cataclysm will deconstruct Ultron so he'd die. And since he probably won't use the galactic sized attack right away as people argued in this thread, Ultron would think it's no different than regular energy blasts and would not register Cat as a threat
Wouldn't the things around him being deconstructed tip him off?

I’m kinda confused. Unless Cat’s cataclysm power has some insane multiversal range, I don’t see ultron losing. Ultron, once he realizes how dangerous this ability of Blanc’s is, could just stop time or even loop it. There are a ridiculous number of ways for ultron to stomp and only one for Cat Blanc to win. I consider it a win for ultron

I’m kinda confused. Unless Cat’s cataclysm power has some insane multiversal range, I don’t see ultron losing. Ultron, once he realizes how dangerous this ability of Blanc’s is, could just stop time or even loop it. There are a ridiculous number of ways for ultron to stomp and only one for Cat Blanc to win. I consider it a win for ultron
Ultron won't know that Cat is dangerous until he'd be hit by the attack, since he would see it as no different than any other energy blast

Ultron won't know that Cat is dangerous until he'd be hit by the attack, since he would see it as no different than any other energy blast
No? Again, you'd have to assume that it's so fast that Ultron has literally no time to just leave the area, when that just isn't true at all. And Ultron is arrogant, not a moron. He'd notice what was happening and do something about it before the blast could hit him, assuming that he can't just use a force field or something.

No? Again, you'd have to assume that it's so fast that Ultron has literally no time to just leave the area, when that just isn't true at all. And Ultron is arrogant, not a moron. He'd notice what was happening and do something about it before the blast could hit him, assuming that he can't just use a force field or something.
The attack isn't going to realistically destroy anything, unless it happens to collide with something in the air.

That's because Ultron normally flies, while Cat Blanc can't fly (without space powerup, which he won't use at first), so he'll aim to the sky upwards

The attack isn't going to realistically destroy anything, unless it happens to collide with something in the air.

That's because Ultron normally flies, while Cat Blanc can't fly (without space powerup, which he won't use at first), so he'll aim to the sky upwards
Other thing I want to point out is what is stopping ultron from just stopping time?

Other thing I want to point out is what is stopping ultron from just stopping time?
Because he normally don't start with that in characters against a random person? Even when the Avengers attacked him he didn't do it so why would he do it here let alone start with it?

Because he normally don't start with that in characters against a random person? Even when the Avengers attacked him he didn't do it so why would he do it here let alone start with it?
With the avengers, he already knew they were fodders to him, and was only unaware of strange

With the avengers, he already knew they were fodders to him, and was only unaware of strange
And what would make Cat any different than any other heroes he'd see himself as above them? And if he didn't used that on Strange despite not being aware of him too, then why would he use it on Cat? Especially since Cat Blanc will just seem like yet another hero Ultron is superior to

And what would make Cat any different than any other heroes he'd see himself as above them? And if he didn't used that on Strange despite not being aware of him too, then why would he use it on Cat? Especially since Cat Blanc will just seem like yet another hero Ultron is superior to
That’s an interesting thought, but how exactly does this ability of Cat Blanc work?

OMG
This again lolol
Why is this even a debate anymore
First turn IC telekinesis literally negates Cats options and Cat has no counter for telekinesis

Also, assuming that ultron wants to wipe cat out, he might just kill him immediately with an energy blast or something

Back