• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They aren't killed by death manip. They're killed by being literally turned to dust after getting hit. That thing will definitely kill anyone who can't regenerate from this
As I said, do you have a scan or video? It would definitely be better for me to understand how this ability works

Cat Noir cataclysms Ladybug and Hawkmoth here, and this is the result
(Funny How he cataclysm Paris and the moon but those didn't get disintegrated into nothing)

Not that it matters
Ultron can use thought based Galaxy Nuke to counter a OBVIOUS MASSIVE GROWING Cataclysm which he has proven three times over he's no slouch when it comes to using

(Funny How he cataclysm Paris and the moon but those didn't get disintegrated into nothing)

Not that it matters
Ultron can use thought based Galaxy Nuke to counter a OBVIOUS MASSIVE GROWING Cataclysm which he has proven three times over he's no slouch when it comes to using
But would he use it? And according to you he wouldn't even start with that explosion

If he'd try to cancel it by absorbing the attack, which he'll probably try since he wouldn't know it's gonna kill him (at least at first), then he'll Cataclysm his hand

Besides, Cat Blanc might start with a much smaller blast, so he probably won't use the galactic one right away

So pick a lane. Either he tries to absorb the attack or uses TK. You constantly zigzag between what he'd start with and he can't do both at once
Alright
I'm saying he'll start with telekinesis (which he often does) and win off the bat since cat has no counter mentionable

But if he somehow does not start with TK he has plenty of other ranged attacks which he will likely use since he more often likes spamming range attacks more than anything else and BTW a single Energy Beam for Ultron could destroy an entire dimension so firing several numerous beams at once WITH THE INTENT TO KILL and one alone capable of nuking the planet and Ultron has no qualms with Nuking
Single Shot Cataclysm ain't gonna got it

And IF Cat begins to resort to AoE Cataclysm Ultron has his thoughts on stand by

I'm saying why are we assuming Ultron starts flying before Cat starts his cataclysm? I see Cat using cataclysm first. In which case Ultron see the ground-breaking move Cat has pulled out.
Because he normally do exactly that in fights? Though I would agree that if Ultron starts with TK + Blasts first then he wins

Tactically, that’s a good advantage since, most chars don’t fly, but idk if ultRon starts with that cos didn’t watch the what if
Yeah, but it doesn't logically make sense given that Ultron is more inclined to just attacking the opponent.

Back