• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What does Cat noir start with.

He's getting clapped in close combat as he's a glass cannon

Cat Blanc would use Mega Cataclysm first, and it takes a pretty short time for it to be galaxy sized so Ultron isn't escaping this

If he only did it once, then I don't see him do it fast enough to counter Cat Blanc destroying him with a Mega Cataclysm, especially since that move is very in-character for Cat Blanc, and even more so against people he has no feeling to, since the only reason he didn't killed Ladybug is because he loved her, and needed her alive so he could take her miraculous

You know that he can just throw the attack at Ultron if he sees him charging at him right? And besides, what would Ultron start with?

Ultron starts fight in a lot of ways. Sometimes he start with huge AoS (like against Zombie Wanda or the Guardians of the Multiverse when he was going for the kill), other times with hand to hand and others with beams of energy that he shoots from his lance.
If he sees Cat Black charge up an attack than he will use the last one most likely.

Ultron starts fight in a lot of ways. Sometimes he start with huge AoS (like against Zombie Wanda or the Guardians of the Multiverse when he was going for the kill),
Well, I only saw him using AoE attacks more often when it's against more than 1 enemy, such as guardians

then it's more like if he is feeling like he is being overpowered as I said here?
It depends, against Zombie Wanda or Captain Marvel he wasn't getting overpowered and neither of them harmed him even slightly, so his starting move probably depends on the situation and varies between an AoE, H2H or energy beams.

It depends, against Zombie Wanda or Captain Marvel he wasn't getting overpowered and neither of them harmed him even slightly
well, i dont really remember about zombie wanda fight, but i do recall captain marvel being annoying to him, as she puched him away and she could hurt him somehow

but cat blanc attacks will not just ''overpower'' or ''hurt'', but it could in fact one shot Ultron (Ultron also can one shot here, but cat blanc is more willing to spam his attacks)

well, i dont really remember about zombie wanda fight, but i do recall captain marvel being annoying to him, as she puched him away and she could hurt him somehow

but cat blanc attacks will not just ''overpower'' or ''hurt'', but it could in fact one shot Ultron (Ultron also can one shot here, but cat blanc is more willing to spam his attacks)

If Ultron sees him charge up an attack than he wont stand there and will use an energy beam to block him. So it's either Ultron one-shot him with a blast before he charges up or Cat Blanc one-shot him with his Cataclysm. Probably Incon?

Couldn't Cat Blanc dodge the attack? He can move while charging his Cataclysm, and of course, if he sees Ultron is going to attack, he'll simply throw the attack at him

If Ultron sees him charge up an attack than he wont stand there and will use an energy beam to block him. So it's either Ultron one-shot him with a blast before he charges up or Cat Blanc one-shot him with his Cataclysm. Probably Incon?
makes sense, btw, the process is really quick

Couldn't Cat Blanc dodge the attack? He can move while charging his Cataclysm, and of course, if he sees Ultron is going to attack, he'll simply throw the attack at him
Ultron's attack speed is Massively faster than him, so I think that Cat Blanc will have a really hard time dodging.
Also, when he created the giant Cataclysm he wasn't moving, so I am not sure if he can actually move while charging that up.

Ultron's attack speed is Massively faster than him, so I think that Cat Blanc will have a really hard time dodging.
Also, when he created the giant Cataclysm he wasn't moving, so I am not sure if he can actually move while charging that up.
Speed is equalized, so that doesn't matter. And he can move while charging the attack. Just because he didn't do it doesn't mean he can't do it

I meant more while he was charging up the giant one rather than the small.
If I remember correctly he rised his hand and then stayed still for some seconds while talking before finishing charging that up.
i mean, there is no difference between smol and big cataclysm, he just didnt wanted to move, but he was shown be able to move while using it

Ultron FRA cat blanc counterargument isn't convincing.
if you charge up in a speed equalize match even if you move your enemy will be able to perform multiple instant or thought-based attacks.
if he fires even before charging it up big enough Ultron will be able to avoid it.
and Ultron being unable to catch him if he moves around while charging would just counter with his own which is instant and not charged up since he's not that stupid to think something massive will not overpower him

Ultron FRA cat blanc counterargument isn't convincing.
if you charge up in a speed equalize match even if you move your enemy will be able to perform multiple instant or thought-based attacks.
Are those in character for him to use right away? Because if not then this point is moot
if he fires even before charging it up big enough Ultron will be able to avoid it.
The attack is literally ranges between Planetary to Galactic in size. He ain't dodging it
and Ultron being unable to catch him if he moves around while charging would just counter with his own which is instant and not charged up since he's not that stupid to think something massive will not overpower him
Why should he think that? He knows nothing about Cat Blanc so he'd act normally like he do in every battle, especially since apperantly what you argue for was done only once in his entire battles

Are those in character for him to use right away? Because if not then this point is moot

The attack is literally ranges between Planetary to Galactic in size. He ain't dodging it

Why should he think that? He knows nothing about Cat Blanc so he'd act normally like he do in every battle, especially since apperantly what you argue for was done only once in his entire battles
the fact that he knows nothing is what makes him very wary
unlike against Captain Marvel whom he knew and the moment he took her seriously things just ended instantly
Thanos whom he instantly killed without questioning or asking him anything
The guardians who he is aware sent by the Watcher
and The Watcher himself.

him doing an AOE explosion is used multiple times - Captain Marvel, Guardians (which Strange ate btw), Zombie Wanda.
also dimensional travel + teleportation would let him avoid massive attacks since speed is equalized. he will just chill somewhere else.

speed equalized is why that does matter. Attack speed stays relative, so if your attacks are way faster than yourself, you’re still attacking fast.
  • The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
So they are the same speed both in attack speed and combat speed. which would make charging up take more time than actually attacking instantly

him doing an AOE explosion is used multiple times - Captain Marvel, Guardians (which Strange ate btw), Zombie Wanda.
also dimensional travel + teleportation would let him avoid massive attacks since speed is equalized. he will just chill somewhere else.
If he would try to use AoE explosions, they'd get Cataclysm-ed because his Cataclysm can affect an destroy energy attacks. And besides, does he START with that? Maybe he used it, but did he started with this attack?

Back