• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I agree with Matthew, Death is not that much weaker than Dracula, he killed Brauner who was able to sorta hold fight against Jonathan and Charlotte, he even tested Richter at the beginning of Rondo of Blood, Base Dmitri and Dario on the other hand are both weaker than Death.

Every villain has obtained a chunk of Dracula's power once or later.

I honestly doubt it, given that even when Dracula is at his weakest, Death is barely comparable to him nor he should scale to Galamoth's Reaper because he is never compared to it in terms of power, there is only amusement that he looks

Heck I would not even use Judgement as canon due to the many contradiction in it (Shanoa and Dracula know each other on the spot despite she is looking for Albus, also Shanoa has the Cerberus glyph despite she finds them in Dracula's castle )

Judgement is loose canon. It's certainly valuable given it expands the universe and lore from it is used in other games.

Every single one?

Even fodder?

Yay!, Now I can redo my Kirby Vs. Soma mat- (Soma is still solid tier 2)

FUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuu...

And before anyone says, Dracula stomps via hax.

Infinity is opposite to Oblivion. Doesn't mean they are comparable. Oblivion is beyond infinities (no pun intended) stronger.

Does Chaos have feats that put him on God's level?

They clearly weren´t just done by themselves...

Maybe there´s more info in the Castlevania wiki?

If only I was more knowledgeable in CV...

That´s very questionable...

After all, as CV Judgement seems to pont that there is only 1 Dracula, that means that there is only 1 god, as there should be the same number of Draculas as of Gods, as they are their opposites, which means that God is 2-C, or at the very least Low 2-C, but if Aeon, someone inferior can see a bunch of timelines at once, well, it seems like solid 2-C to me.

The only missing important profiles are the other Belmonts and Carrie [They can deal with Dracula], Yoko [Comparable to Sypha], Cornell [Defeated a weaker Dracula, but the latter likely toyed with him since he only wanted his Wolf Form to resurrect in a better body] and Brauner [Might scale to Death].

Then there are the three Dark Lord Candidates [Base Graham, Dmitri and Dario], who i think are weaker or comparable to Abaddon, all three can be easily dealt with by Soma or Julius, but:

- Dario got access to the powerful fire demon Aguni, who scales to Yoko and Sypha but gets completely demolished by Yoko ice spells, Aguni gave trouble to Julius but only because he was unable to seal it.

- Dmitrii was able to repell Arikado [Supressed Alucard] only because he absorbed countless demons and became a Fake Dark Lord, but this state he had lasted for a couple of seconds since he could not control that power and was killed by his own demons which merged into Menace, which is at least 4-A, possibly Low 2-C from its death.

- Graham also became a Fake Dark Lord, but unlike Dmitrii he seemingly had more control over the demons inside him and fought with a Soma that started to become Dracula and challenged Julius, he scales to Menace.

So I need to ask. Alucard has Regenerationn on his profile. To what extent is it? I've heard people say Mid-Godly or something. Is there a legit rating?

Some actual minninum value would be sueful, seriously, otherwise that ability is going to just be ignored in Vs. threads, I know it from experience.

This dimension is definitely the creation of Dracula himself, and not just a random place he transports you to. Dracula creating dimensions to serve as battlefields, usually accompanied by a demonic transformation, might as well be a staple of the series at this point.

It happens in Castlevania 64, Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness, Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, and Castlevania: Rerbirth.

Am I missing something? Why is it definitely him creating it? An equally probable explanation is him just teleporting them.

I may just also be missing something, but along with Heirophant's point, why is causing an eclipse combat applicable? It seems to just be a cosmetic choice, and for all we know it's an illusion.

...what?

Yeah, characters don't get random resistances? What are you referring to?

What are you even insinuating here? Of course characters don't get resistances they don't display.

Did he fight a character who has EE or something?

I have no idea. I got confused because boogie randomly asked if the reason Dracula doesn't have EE resistance listed was because he never resisted EE.

Back