• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Low 2-C is legit, then I think that's good to scale to the Belmonts and Dracula. But supporting characters like Grant are who I'm unsure. Alucard is definitely just as strong if not stronger than the Belmonts though. Anyway, the OP looks great so far overall.

Why the downgrade from 2-C to Low 2-C, however?

Thanks to the alternate endings, there should be at least more than 200 universes in the Castlevaniaverse.

Is out there any statement about the alternate endings not being canon or at least simply a separate cosmology?

In defense of Matt, he has been the one revising Castlevania since Dracula was Moon Level. I may disagree with him on some things, but I think he is right on the money here.

Plus, I am personally doubtful of any feats belonging to Dracula that place him at 2-C when Chaos, the supreme being of evil and the antithesis of God is Low 2-C feat wise at best.

I get that is an argument from incredulity, but I think the revisions are fine.

I think it was worth to mention, especially considering I even said back then that I had something that could even possibly upgrade the verse even more, which was what I said before. Let´s see how this goes...

I think that this should be considered at least, as there have been no counterarguments to this.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Well, honestly, I think we have enough Tier 2 feats for them, Top Tiers like Dracula, Alucard, Belmonts (not counting Leon) and Soma can have a solid Low 2-C tiers, for the rest of the cast, yeah, "4-A, possibly Low 2-C" looks fine
So we'll probably put Leon and Grant as 4-A then? Leon could potentially be low 2-C with Vampire Killer at endgame. Either way it all sounds fine to me, it can allow for a wider range of match ideas too.

Castlevania downgraded to 4-A/Low 2-C...

• Makes Dracula vs Giygas thread (I don't know if this would be a stomp =P)*
But yeah, that makes sense, even though i'm not an expert on Castlevania, i think it's OK.

Makes sense to me. Though personally instead of "At least 4-A, possibly Low 2-C" I think that "likely" would be fine to use, tho it doesn't make much of a difference.

Dust Collector said:
Makes sense to me. Though personally instead of "At least 4-A, possibly Low 2-C" I think that "likely" would be fine to use, tho it doesn't make much of a difference.
I also agree with this, however, if what I mentioned before is true, then the Low 2-C could just stay as "normal" 2-C.

would anyone here happen to be able to explain the downgrades because i never really bother to check any of these with my full attention, and from what i'm seeing this is reinforcing universal stuff

And what about Chaos speed feat tho ? Isn't an Outlier ?

Because FTL feats in Castlevania are basically because most of them can dodge Light Based attacks, so FTL, and some characters being far superior to them, so FTL+, even Dracula and Alucard are only FTL+ (for me they should be "At least FTL, likely Higher", FTL+ is Tier jump). If we have more FTL feats, can a gentle soul post here ?

Then, Chaos feat go to the Kazillions C, being the only feat of this magnitude, and Julius/Soma scalling to his feat, so they are Basillions times faster than Dracula, Alucard and other Belmonts ? Shouldn't this be Outlier ?

@Dante I mean, Julius is stated to be arguably the most powerful Belmont ever, Soma was able to fight him one on one, and Chaos is the source of Dracula's power.

Or we can scale most of the top tiers cast to Chaos Feat, but FTL/FTL+ seems more accurate

We could use "At least" and "Likely Higher" for Julius, Soma and Chaos

This does remind me of something, but was it ever stated that Julius exceeded Richter in terms of power before?

Well, I don't remember, but fighting Soma one on one, who defeated Chaos, who is the source of Dracula's powers, is already the best feat from a Belmont in the series

So yeah, Julius is #1 lol

This even reminds me we still have to create Lords of Shadow profiles lol, and Anime Profiles when the second season start on Netflix

He is my #1 Belmont thanks to the Anime, he have a cool design and awesome quotes, aka "I don't care" lol

So, what is our conclusion here ?

- Top Tiers are going to be "Low 2-C"

- Mid Tiers "4-A, possibly Low 2-C"

- Speed going to be FTL

Like this ? Or everyone will be "4-A, possibly Low 2-C" ?

To m, it would go more like this:

-Top tiers stay at 2-C (again, what I said before hasn´t been debunked yet... at all), otherwise just Low 2-C.

- Mid-tiers go to "4-A, likely 2-C", otherwise "4-A, likely Low 2-C", as I even have to admit that everyone just scaiing to the best part is too much.

- Speed lowered to Relativistic+ (as that´s about the speed most "light/laser dodging" feats get when calculated), otherwise just FTL

The real cal howard said:
@Gar. You're better off making Kirby fight Dracula in Smash Ultimate. I'm man enough to admit that Kirby winds up as another servant in Dracula's Castle if they fought.
I'm not, Kirby is Bae/my number one mai
KDCol Kirby KDL
Fite me M8

Bobsican said:
To m, it would go more like this:
-Top tiers stay at 2-C (again, what I said before hasn´t been debunked yet... at all), otherwise just Low 2-C.

- Mid-tiers go to "4-A, likely 2-C", otherwise "4-A, likely Low 2-C", as I even have to admit that everyone just scaiing to the best part is too much.

- Speed lowered to Relativistic+ (as that´s about the speed most "light/laser dodging" feats get when calculated), otherwise just FTL
Hmm...

Actually we can get a proper calc from Paranoia Vs Soma tho, Rel+ or FTL

About 2-C, considering Abyss as separate Universes is wank and we don't have a proof that they are different Universes but, we can say for sure that is a Universe, so Low 2-C

So, Soma is Relativistic, not even Relativistic+, interesting

Do we have another Light Based Boss battle that can give us FTL feats ?

Paranoia is kinda a fodder to any Belmont, Soma, Alucard and Dracula

A fodder with Lightspeed attacks, Top Tiers have faster attacks and they can evade each other, so FTL is easy for them

In that case, a rating of just "At least Low 2-C" would be more fitting for those that scale to the universal stuff.

Back