• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castiel vs Mami Tomoe

Mami holds a powerful reign over the wiki with the most won matches. Perhaps it takes someone from a lower tier to give her a decent match?

Ok my Mami vs Issei match was......one sided. My goal is to at least give Mami a match with a character I like that isn't Mami completely demolitioning the fight.

Seraph Castiel vs Magia Record Mami, Speed is NOT Equalized

Castiel: 9 (Gargoyle One, Theglassman12, Iapitus The Impaler, Veloxt1r0kore, MrKingOfNegativity, CoreOfimBalance(COB), Reinhardthrowhisspear, Arrogant Schmuck, RebubleUselet)

Mami Tomoe: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Cas can nullify her abilities easily since she's younger than him, not to mention him finger snapping means the match is over.

He snaps his fingers at the start of the match and Mami explodes to the point that she completely fails to regen at.

Ok, by that logic, every mami match is deemed a stomp cause she automatically goes for Ribbon Trap, and therefore wins by default.

Okay after thinking this over it probably isn't a stomp, Castile just activates his hax faster.

Voting Castile via finger snapping and Mami getting killed beyond her Regenerationn.

@Data it still doesn't make a difference since snapping his fingers is Cas' go to move for anyone younger than him.

Just need to point out here that her Doppel has Mountain level durability.

No, but I wish I did, cause that's the best thing I've ever seen from the Supernatural fandom tbh.

But even on significantly more durable beings? Seems NLFy if it hasn't shown to be that high.

That's what Smiting does, it's only inneffective if the target in mind is far more older than the user.

Ignoring durability is NLF? On something not even that high?

And Castiel has hurt 6As if I recall

@Gargoyle Depending on the kind of durability negating hax? Yes, there are NLFs on that and Smiting from what I understand is one of them.

@Glassman Ah I see, then in that case nevermind me if Michael has been smited by Castiel in this form.

Did he?? I don't remember if he did harm lucifer, but I know that he harmed at least one of the archangels.

SomebodyData said:
@Glassman Ah I see, then in that case nevermind me if Michael has been smited by Castiel in this form.
Well he didn't die considering like I said, older being are more potent than younger beings in Supernatural, but yeah, he was at the very least affected.

Inb4 stomp

It's not, Castiel's had starts up faster and that's the only reason he wins

It would only be an NLF if Mami is superior to anyone in Supernatural and we claim it affects her. Can't magical girls be harmed in physical methods? Because yeah, Castiel can do that. Not to mention he has the Angel blade to stab and slice the ribbons, since it's not part of any powers and it's enough to harm Archangels.

And of course the very useful.

Teleportation.

So both smiting and the angel blade can harm High 6-A characters, thats pretty good.

Actually, I just remembered, this version also has her witch powers, is he immune to Mami's mind manip?

SomebodyData said:
So both smiting and the angel blade can harm High 6-A characters, thats pretty good.

Actually, I just remembered, this version also has her witch powers, is he immune to Mami's mind manip?
I don't think the High 6A Blade is really useful here

Don't believe so.

Hmmm so its basically thought vs a very small movement, the difference while small, kinda leans towards Mami.

Back