• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castiel vs Mami Tomoe

UGH YOU PEOPLE. Ok so Castiel's snapping power is NOT smiting. It's called telekinesis where he involves matter manipulation to combust someone at a cellular level (I'd argue more than that but that's what the profile says).

Anyway smiting requires physically touching the person. Also you are all not taking into consideration that he can time travel as well....

Ok rant over.

If he did then that would be new to me. What I do know is that whenever I've seen Castiel smite he has put his hand on someone's forehead and their eyes explode with white light coming out of there and their mouth.

Isn't the "finger-snapping" Molecular Combustion? I thought that was something completely different from Smiting.

EDIT: Lol, the OP got to it before I did. Still though...

So far I've only counted one vote for Castiel by Gargoyle. The first vote for Mami was countered not counting that one.

If she has no way of countering Molecular Combustion (which wouldn't surprise me, since a crapton of characters don't have any way to counter that), then I'll go with Castiel for that reason. She'll be dead in an instant.

Holy crap this ended quick.

Unanimous win for Castiel, first official loss for Mami

Homu Sweet Homu said:
People forgetting SD vote Mami via mindscrew. And I don't see resistance to it in Cast profile.
and Mami is also not resistant to being blown up with a snap of a finger.

Potent enough to affect angels, which are usually the oldest/most powerful beings in Supernatural. He can be affected to an extent, but he can still think clearly and fight back.

There was a time when Castiel was being controlled by Leviathans but was able to temporarily resist their control in order to fight back.

Mind you these were all of the souls of purgatory so there were millions of souls within him fighting for control

And said Leviathens are much older than Cas, and in Supernatural's world. Being older than another being by default, makes you more powerful and potent.

Funny thing is Leviathans automatically power null Angels lol. I suppose in Soul form it's different though

Back