• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castiel vs Mami Tomoe

RebubleUselet said:
Castiel FRA, altho I'd like to see what Homu has to offer
I was originally going to make Castiel vs Homulilly but that tier 2-A mind manipulation though......

@Nico yeah, no there's practically no one in the tier 7-B category that can beat Homulily unless they have Passive Power nullification or something.

I'm gonna make a match for her but I'll wait like a week before making it. The character I want to use is currently being spammed so I'm gonna wait till that calms down

For almost a month now I've had someone in mind but:

1) I'm not allowed to lol

2) I might actually end my life cry if I have to look at this character's profile from that point onward and see that they lost to a Puella

Smiting is subatomic hax that destroys soul, body and whatever an angel is (essence?). Castiel only needs to snap his fingers.

Btw, if Castiel has mind resistance, it should be added, given that it's the thing giving him the win here

Kaltias said:
Btw, if Castiel has mind resistance, it should be added, given that it's the thing giving him the win here
He is missing time stop too.

Wait he doesn't have his mind resistance?

Jeez that was a slip up on my part.

Although I thought Mami lead with Ribbon traps?

He does. The profile is simply outdated.

Doppel Candeloro is a half witch. And given that the Doppel transformation is difficult to mantain, she would pretty much go for the insta kill stuff at the start

I know he does, that's why I said I slipped up.

Also no argument against Mami losing? Kinda surprised

Wait am I closing this because its concluded and Castiel got the Resistance or closing this because we can't add it til Castiel is updated?

You can close this, there's nothing really to discuss. In terms of the Castiel stuff, one of us is likely gonna make a CRT about it.

Alright then, just message me when the CRT revision happens so I can add the thread then.

Nvm, what you guys described was resistance to possession, not mind manipulation. The thread won't be added.

Castiel = Mach 910 reactions

Homura = Mach 620 <<< Mami Tomoe << Mami Tomoe + Passo < Magia Record Mami << Doppel Magia Record Mami

All of the votes for Castiel were for him despite the mind manipulation. It's one factor only.

Hasn't witches' kiss only ever been shown to affect humans only (not counting Homulily)?

Why was the match taken off their profiles? This was a clear victory for Castiel.

The Leviathans were corrupting Castiel's mind instead of possessing him. It even shows in the beginning, Castiel was himself but changes but was later able to fight it back. That counts as resistance to mind manipulation.

Unless Mami can mind manipulate in the millions I don't see how it could affect him.

1. There are alien witches, so no its not just humans not that that would be a legitimate argument. (Given it is magic based mind manip rather than biological mind manip, it wouldn't matter unless Cas was a computer)

2. Hmmm, I'm not sure about that actually. Can you link a video of it (the mind manip) happening? Something seems lost between the context of the previous mentions of it and this one.

Back