• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I figured this would be a decent enough match. Both are 6-A though this'll be outdated soon as this version of Carter will hit 3-A. I'll explain Carter if questions are needed. No need for Edelweiss. Both are spellswords. Speed is equalized.

Black kid

Japanese girl

Carter Kane
Edelweiss

I don't any anything impressive ability wise on Carter's profile, how's he supposed to even compare to Edel ?

Oh and Edel's 6-A key is not legit (should have been removed cus its from the summaries which aren't accepted by wiki rules apparently).

Overlord775 said:
I don't any anything impressive ability wise on Carter's profile, how's he supposed to even compare to Edel ?
As the eye of Horus, he has everything Horus (Riordan) does. 5000 years of combat experience, being a war god and all, comparable stamina to Bast, who could fight for 5 millennia straight with no breaks, and just...a shitton of magic. Furthermore, all magicians worth their salt can shrug off any suggestions, so fear won't be a problem.

The day people understand that the fear hax isn't related to resistance just the will to fight a dying fight is the day i open up a church.

I mean, his dad is the god of the underworld and his 14 year old sister sister is dating the literal embodiment of death. Death is quite literally family to him (plus he's nearly died so many times that it doesn't really matter). Plus, spirit traveling is said to be a lot like death and he does that almost every night.

Schnee One said:
Mindhax is moot due to mind resistance

Fate stuff however......
Carter doesn't resist fate screwery, but at the same time, she doesn't resist reality warping.

The real cal howard said:
I mean, his dad is the god of the underworld and his 14 year old sister sister is dating the literal embodiment of death. Death is quite literally family to him (plus he's nearly died so many times that it doesn't really matter). Plus, spirit traveling is said to be a lot like death and he does that almost every night.
So...edelweiss can't kill him??

No she can kill him easily. Carter may be a godling but he's still mortal. It's just that he's not scared of death. Dude has quite literally been to hell and back and murdered the primordial chaos personified. He's not only faced death but nonexistence.

Back