• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so I tried Delsin vs Aku, that was silly. Then I watched a video debunking Death Battle's Lucy vs Carnage and commented this idea on it. I'd like to give this a go proper and see what would happen.

Carnage is being a general pain as usual, but he's went after the wrong person to pick on and woke up Alucard. Alucard decides to batter him because reasons.

Speed is equalised. Standard battle assumptions, distance and location and all that. Win via any means. This is base form Alucard with no Schrodinger.

Redneck in a monster suit with parental issues - 0

Stylish red vampire with issues - 0

We're kinda suppose to have downgraded Alucard considering his current feats are kinda overblown and he's only actually like 9-A, 8-B with TK

Yeah. And we still haven't calced all there is to calc so

Yeah because I suck at pixel scaling and nobody else interested knows how to calc that good

Well if Alucard is getting downgraded then fair enough, could we still give this a discussion? I'm curious about their hax powers would work against each other.

Carnage's HAX of biological Possession should already allow him to defeat Alucard, amongst other things. Or the fact that Alucard's storage of souls that he uses to regenerate would run out at one point.

Alucard's other HAX wouldn't even work on Carnage due to Low-High Regenerationn, and the fact that Alucard's soul HAX probably wouldn't even work as Alucard can't even make Carnage bleed in the first place (having a large gap in durability is a huge disadvantage against Alucard here), and the fact that Carnage has control over his own body (like how he regenerates by pulling pieces of himself together) could potentially overpower Alucard's Blood Manipulation (if Alucard can manipulate the blood inside his targets that is).

Why do you find it necessary to capitalize hax?

Also, Alucard has a million souls and minds inside him or something. I doubt the Symbiote adding one more mind to the mix is going to do anything to him.

Doesn't Carnage's possession work by controlling the physical body of his target?

Also, Alucard's reservoir of souls is going to run out from Carnage thrashing him around at some point.

Okay.

Either way, Carnage could just simply win by wearing Alucard's reservoir of souls down. The fact that Carnage has such a physical advantage over Alucard doesn't really help.

Monarch Laciel said:
Why do you find it necessary to capitalize hax?
Also, Alucard has a million souls and minds inside him or something. I doubt the Symbiote adding one more mind to the mix is going to do anything to him.
As much as I wish that this could go to Alucard, the power of the symbiote is not in the ability to control the mind, but the physical body. It's actually a mix-match to say the least.

Once it's taken a host of it's liking, ussually one that think's like it, it pumps the brain full of things that make the host unwilling to remove the suit. There have been, though, some cases where a person with a strong enough will and desire has been able to remove said suit, (Peter Parker and The Venom Suit).

So it really depends on how strong Carnage is capapable of holding onto a host, and how fast it is in regards to getting to Alucard.

Hey quick unrelated qustion, sorry for derailing, but does the symbiote have a cellular structure? If that's not been explitcitly revealed, is that a safe assumtion to make?

Back